Accenture

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

The interviewer went through my resume and basically asked me questions based on my resume. It asked me to describe what I've done in the past, and the work experiences I've had. Then from my work experiences, he asked me to describe a difficult situation I've run into and tell him the thinking process I went through so solve my problems. He also asked me about some of my computer skills. Honestly, I was a little surprised that I didn't get the offer, but again I'm not the interviewer so I don't know exactly what he was looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation in any of your work experience where you had a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Analyst Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2010.

Accenture is a world leader in application development and management, with more than 30 years of experience and a proven track record of transformational projects. Our professionals draw on deep technology skills, functional experience and industry knowledge to design and deliver IT systems that help our clients become high-performance businesses and governments. Accenture is recruiting undergraduate students for paid summer internships with Application Development and Management Consulting.

Responsibilities
    As a consulting analyst intern, you will design and deliver innovative solutions for clients based on existing packages, such as SAP and Oracle, or custom-built systems that help clients accelerate business innovation. Working in the capacity of a full-time consulting analyst, you will:
    • Work on complex systems and application integration projects for clients across industries
    • Be involved from the concept stage of analyzing existing processes and designing, through to delivering and integrating the solutions
    • Develop a broad set of technology skills in areas like SAP, Oracle, Service Oriented Architecture, Mobility, Open Source or technology architecture
    • Collaborate with project teams made up of people with diverse and complementary skills

Interview Questions
    • Your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:   Answer Question