Accenture Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

163 interviews

3.1

163 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Initial interview, behavioral interview, skills interview, then final Skype interview with a Partner. Very helpful HR throughout the process; interviews with Manager and Partner were comfortable and they were very friendly. Enjoyed talking to them

Interview Questions
  • How do you decide which variables to use in an analysis?   Answer Question
Slight negotiation but there is a cap for how much consultants are offered in specific regions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consultant Interview

I interviewed with Accenture when I was in business school and went through the typical recruiting process of preparing for behavior and case interviews. I met with 2 people during the first round interviews while on campus and then 3 additional people in the Philadelphia office for Accenture.

Consultant Interview

Applied online and was contacted a week later by a technical recruiter. Recruiter screened my resume and asked basic questions about experience and background. Situational interview was about biggest accomplishments and challenges you faced and how well you work with a team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenge you faced and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

1. ACN reached out to gauge interest 2. interviewed by three people (HR, hiring manager, partner) HR asked a lot of behavioral and situational questions. Hiring manager asked the most amount of technical questions regarding data warehouse, she was mainly gauging how i am able to respond to technical questions at a client site. Partner was testing my social skills.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral questions and situation questions.   View Answer
    negotiated start date and working remotely.

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

I exchanged emails with a recruiter who contacted me through LinkedIn, had a phone screen, two phone interviews, and then a round of in-person interviews at the San Francisco office. Overall it was the standard process for consulting interviews, including skill, behavioral and case study interviews.

Salary didn't meet expectation and specific opportunity sought was not guarenteed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

The hiring process was very lengthy with over six different telephone interviews and one face to face interview. The entire process from inception to hiring offer was four months. The reason for the lengthy process was they originally were hiring for an Oracle position and prior to the face to face realized they had a full bench. Within 24 hours I received another call to begin the interview process again in order to be hired for the same position with a different ERP application.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are all based on your experience and if you are well prepared it will go well.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

3 interview process. First interview is an hour conversation which focuses on behavioral interview questions. Second interview is strictly skill-based (but with some behavioral aspects). Third interview is with a MD - which means it is basically a shoe in, but you don't want to mess that up.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate - don't sell yourself short.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

First interview covers resume and qualifications overview.
    Second interview asks direct background and experience questions centered on skill sets.
    Third interview is a case study.

None

Consultant Interview

People seemed very nice and everyone seemed very interested and attnetive to the interview. Company is known for diversity so they were emphasizing that part of the culture. Some of the people were quite helpful and friendly when interviewing and they encouraged questions, which seemed like they care. I would recommend people to prepare with many different cases as I froze as I was trying to answer some o the questions. Analytical question prep is a plus, which I lacked. Try to be as detailed and as creative as possible. Relax and try to be yourself. As well, since there is no time limit, try to take some time as you come up with your answers, no rush. I think I rushed too much and stumbled quite a bit. Typical behavioral questions were asked as well. Work experience in the similar field would be a plus, but I did not have any.

Interview Questions
    • Many of the questions were quite technical, and some of their questions were straight out of typical consulting case manuals. Nothing out of ordinary   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Be hired is an easy stuff: when Accenture need a resource, they hire the whoever is willing to join among the ones with compatible skills. Process is easy: first you get contacted by HR, then have an interview by a Senior Manager - who'll talk all the time - and then you'll meet a Senior Executive - who generally is not interested in you. Expect them to push you high to accept their offer.

If you're really interested in getting hired by Accenture - don't give up the negotiation. The are in a hurry, not you. You can get the money you expect, simply keep negotiating.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!