Accenture

Average Difficulty
159 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – I interviewed with Accenture when I was in business school and went through the typical recruiting process of preparing for behavior and case interviews. I met with 2 people during the first round interviews while on campus and then 3 additional people in the Philadelphia office for Accenture.

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1. ACN reached out to gauge interest 2. interviewed by three people (HR, hiring manager, partner) HR asked a lot of behavioral and situational questions. Hiring manager asked the most amount of technical questions regarding data warehouse, she was mainly gauging how i am able to respond to technical questions at a client site. Partner was testing my social skills.

Interview Question – A lot of behavioral questions and situation questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiated start date and working remotely.

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details – I exchanged emails with a recruiter who contacted me through LinkedIn, had a phone screen, two phone interviews, and then a round of in-person interviews at the San Francisco office. Overall it was the standard process for consulting interviews, including skill, behavioral and case study interviews.

Reason for Declining – Salary didn't meet expectation and specific opportunity sought was not guarenteed.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very lengthy with over six different telephone interviews and one face to face interview. The entire process from inception to hiring offer was four months. The reason for the lengthy process was they originally were hiring for an Oracle position and prior to the face to face realized they had a full bench. Within 24 hours I received another call to begin the interview process again in order to be hired for the same position with a different ERP application.

Interview Question – The questions are all based on your experience and if you are well prepared it will go well.   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – 3 interview process. First interview is an hour conversation which focuses on behavioral interview questions. Second interview is strictly skill-based (but with some behavioral aspects). Third interview is with a MD - which means it is basically a shoe in, but you don't want to mess that up.

Interview Question – None really - just don't sound like a robot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate - don't sell yourself short.

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details – First interview covers resume and qualifications overview.
Second interview asks direct background and experience questions centered on skill sets.
Third interview is a case study.

Interview Question – Business case required very detailed responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – People seemed very nice and everyone seemed very interested and attnetive to the interview. Company is known for diversity so they were emphasizing that part of the culture. Some of the people were quite helpful and friendly when interviewing and they encouraged questions, which seemed like they care. I would recommend people to prepare with many different cases as I froze as I was trying to answer some o the questions. Analytical question prep is a plus, which I lacked. Try to be as detailed and as creative as possible. Relax and try to be yourself. As well, since there is no time limit, try to take some time as you come up with your answers, no rush. I think I rushed too much and stumbled quite a bit. Typical behavioral questions were asked as well. Work experience in the similar field would be a plus, but I did not have any.

Interview Question – Many of the questions were quite technical, and some of their questions were straight out of typical consulting case manuals. Nothing out of ordinary   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Be hired is an easy stuff: when Accenture need a resource, they hire the whoever is willing to join among the ones with compatible skills. Process is easy: first you get contacted by HR, then have an interview by a Senior Manager - who'll talk all the time - and then you'll meet a Senior Executive - who generally is not interested in you. Expect them to push you high to accept their offer.

Negotiation Details – If you're really interested in getting hired by Accenture - don't give up the negotiation. The are in a hurry, not you. You can get the money you expect, simply keep negotiating.

Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied as an experienced hire.

It was a very long, but rewarding interview process. No matter what your outcome, it will prove to be beneficial, even if it was just for the experience.

4 interviews in total
-first was initial screening with recruiter
-second was situational interview with HR
-third was skills interview with manager
-fourth was final interview with managing director

Best advice I have is prepare for each interview and be patient.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – First off, i applied for the job and then an internal contact got a hold of the recruiter. Had an initial screening with the recruiter, Round 2 was an interview with a Manager in my practice, Round 3 was the competency based interview and Round 4 was a final meeting with the Senior Executive, which at the time was more informal. I hear now that last meeting is more formalized and SEs are making decisions based off of the interview

Interview Question – Wasn't really any surprises that I can remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They did increase my salary because I did have another offer but it was a small bump (less than 5K) to match it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Consultant interview questions and advice. All 159 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.