Accenture

3.1

176 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

First off, i applied for the job and then an internal contact got a hold of the recruiter. Had an initial screening with the recruiter, Round 2 was an interview with a Manager in my practice, Round 3 was the competency based interview and Round 4 was a final meeting with the Senior Executive, which at the time was more informal. I hear now that last meeting is more formalized and SEs are making decisions based off of the interview

Interview Questions
They did increase my salary because I did have another offer but it was a small bump (less than 5K) to match it.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consultant Interview

Two rounds, one with a manager, one with a managing director

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

First interview covers resume and qualifications overview.
    Second interview asks direct background and experience questions centered on skill sets.
    Third interview is a case study.

None

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

I applied as an experienced hire.

It was a very long, but rewarding interview process. No matter what your outcome, it will prove to be beneficial, even if it was just for the experience.

4 interviews in total
    -first was initial screening with recruiter
    -second was situational interview with HR
    -third was skills interview with manager
    -fourth was final interview with managing director

Best advice I have is prepare for each interview and be patient.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

4 interviews, 1st with HR, 2nd situation, 3rd skilled and 4th and final interview (at this point job is yours to loose) with Managing Director. Tedious and long process

Consultant Interview

Assessment consist in a group interview where they will be presented some companies cases, each of the candidates have to propose his own solution and discuss each others in order to achieve a common solution.

I had another offer.

The interview process Consisted of 3 rounds

My recruiter was great and knowledgeable, she updated me on the process of the interviews and expectations beforehand.

1st Round of Interviews -

(Duration = 30-40 Min ) (Type = Phone Interview)

It was a phone screening with the recruiter, she basically went over my resume and the details mentioned within it, to asses my experiences and knowledge for the bases of the job I was applying for.

2nd Round of Interviews -

(Duration = 50 - 60 Min) (Type = Phone Interview)

The interview revolved around situational, and behavioral questions such as :

I- Tell me about a time when you had taken a leadership role?
    II-Tell me about a time when you where able to impress a client or a person in a higher position?
    III- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline and how did you reduce time to follow up?
    IV- How did it feel to reach the goals you set?
    V- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about? How did you deal with it?
    VI- Give me example of how you worked on some thing with a team?
    Etc...

This interviews main intention is to asses how you would interact in certain situations and how you handle them based on your past experiences.
    what you need to do is to be concise in your answers, and to elaborate on your own personal experiences as much as possible.
    The interviewer was great and made me feel very relaxed before we started.

3rd Round of Interviews -

(Duration = Attend 2 Hr presentation & 45 min interview ) (Type = In Person / face to face)

The Interview is conducted with two senior managers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

The interview process was pretty quick compared to other consulting firms. My recruiter was great - she kept me up to speed on everything, told me beforehand what type of interview/questions would be asked so I could prepare and responded the next day after each interview.

Consists of 4-5 interviews (I had an extra interview with another Mgr of the same group - normally it is only 4 interviews total)

1st rd - phone screen with Recruiter

2nd rd - past experience phone interview with Manager of the practice I was applying to. Discussed my past, what skills I have that are pertinent to the group, how I would fit in, etc. Some technical questions were asked, however not very difficult.

3rd rd - behavioral interview by phone with HR. She was great and made me feel very relaxed before we began. Tell me about a time where xx questions. I had the flexibility to skip some questions where I could not provide an example of which was a great option (however I did not exercise it). Told stories of different engagements I have been on.

4th rd - skills phone interview with another Manager I was applying to. He asked more technical questions in nature.

5th rd - face to face with Sr Exec. I went into the office to talk to the Sr Exec. We were scheduled for 1 hr however began early and ran about 80 min total. The Sr Exec talked a majority of the time and offered great insight/history of the company and practice. Kind of sold me on Accenture although I had already been sold after hearing what each interviewer said about the company/practice.

Received great feedback the next business day and an offer 2 days after. I had another offer at the time so I asked for 48 hrs to give a reply and they were fine with it.

Interview Questions
    • What are the implications of a SQL injection? How do you prevent it?   View Answer
    • If you could only have one, client side or server side validation, which would you pick?   View Answer
    Negotiated a few more on the base (4%) as I had another offer on my end.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview process consisted of 5 total interviews. 2 skills assessments, 1 situational interview, and 2 face to face interviews with Senior managers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult time you had with a client and how you over came that situation? Once you get through the skills assessment interviews then you are golden.   View Answers (2)
    Not really much room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Many interviews (3+). Slow process. It is not true that if you make it to the final round you will get an offer.