Accenture

Average Difficulty
162 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – I posted my resume online but wasn't contacted until I was referred by an employee. The process was about 3 weeks total. I had a phone interview with HR about why Accenture, what do you find interesting about Accenture?

Then I had an interview with a current Manager and that was focused more on "tell me about a time when..." .

The final round was face to face with two partners and they had more of a case interview style.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when a project was behind schedule   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accenture presented a very fair and generous offer. You are ableto provide input before they make the formal offer so you can essentially define it beforehand.

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2008.

Interview Details – Gate keeper interview was arranged by a matching system through the university. After 30 minute initial interview, went on to a 1 hour interview with a partner, then followed by another 1 hour interview by another partner. After that was invited for an office visit where i met other consultants and met with yet another partner. An offer was made within two weeks of last meeting.

Interview Question – Talk about a project you were involved in and how you handled the process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much if you are out of college.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2008.

Interview Details – Standard process, starts from a Phone Screen. If they like you, they bring you in for an in-person interview. Generally, this interview is broken down as one technical and one personality. However, how the actual interview occurs, is dumb luck. Some interviewers like to talk technical and dig deep, others are just looking for a good conversation. If you pass this phase, you are generally invited back and interviewed by a Senior Executive to make the final decision. If this goes well, you are given an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not very flexible. They are pretty stern about the offer they start with.

Seattle, WA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2010.

Interview Details – The culture is very hard working and involves many long hours typically but with high reward. Securing an interview involves making contact with recruiters but the pay is substantial for anyone coming right out of college. They also take graduates from all different degrees, not just business, which is a plus.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview Details – There were 5 interviews. First was with Recruiter. Then there was a skills assessment by Senior Manager. After that there was a Situational interview. This was followed by skills assessment by another senior manager. Last was the confirming inteeview with an executive for which I had to fly an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix.

Reason for Declining – Salary seems too low for my level of experience.

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in September 2007.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview first with a member of HR. This lead to the next phone interview with a person who does only behavioral interviews. This was your standard tell me a time when questions. The next phone interview was with a manager in the operating group i would join and they asked me specific questions about my skill set for the job.

The last inteview was 1:1 in the office with 2 senior managers, but it was more of a handshake get to know you meeting.

Interview Question – What has been your biggest dissappointment and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, the offer was sent by email and I tried to counter but no room was made.

I would try to get the offer over the phone or other means.

Very Easy Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had an interview last week, I had applied for a Consultant position. It was a very formal interview. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.I was asked to talk about my resume. I was not interviewed further because Accenture is not willing to sponsor visa.

Interview Question – Tell me About your self, Your Experiences, etc..   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2007.

Interview Details – I first interviewed on campus; it was a 30 minute, 1:1 casual interview. We discussed my resume and the positions and structure of work available at the company.
I was informed that I reached the next round and was scheduled for an interview at company offices. The actual interview was approx. 1 hour, 1:1 structured interview. The interviewer ran down a list of generic questions, many behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Give an example of a problem that came up when working in a group, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

Interview Details – Took two days. It was a great process. Phone interview and panel interview.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Consulting Interview

Consulting

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – 2 rounds, 1st round with HR and final round with Senior Manager. Mainly behavioral. Key focus on leadership and team experiences. Expect them to quiz on the details of these experiences rather than just ask for the key takeaways. So remember to prepare some solid stories to share with the interviewer.
Your interviewers are helpful resources even past the interview stage.

Interview Question – Looking back at how you resolved the conflict, was there anything that you would do differently?   Answer Question