Accenture

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

First round was a short call with HR. Second interview was with the hiring manager, basically the technical interview. The third round was suppose to be behavioral questions but it felt more like a meet and greet.

Interview Questions
  • What was difficult work decision you've made in the past 3 months?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

4 rounds of interviews
    - phone screening
    - behavior intervia via phone (Hr asks questions that "identify" successful employee types at Accenture
    - 2 in-person, one skills interview with hiring manager, second wth senior partner on the account

Interview Questions
    • I'm a good interviewer, but I found the questions to be common sense. Just be prepared and sell yourself. They are looking for confidant, sharp people that will conform to their standards.   Answer Question
    Negotiating was simple. I told them and reluctantly gave it to me. I had other offers to use for fire power though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

Phone Situational Interview, 2 in-person 1-on-1 interviews

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were racing to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

I posted my resume online but wasn't contacted until I was referred by an employee. The process was about 3 weeks total. I had a phone interview with HR about why Accenture, what do you find interesting about Accenture?

Then I had an interview with a current Manager and that was focused more on "tell me about a time when..." .

The final round was face to face with two partners and they had more of a case interview style.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when a project was behind schedule   View Answer
    Accenture presented a very fair and generous offer. You are ableto provide input before they make the formal offer so you can essentially define it beforehand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Pretty quick. Had a phone interview, then in person interviews a few weeks later, and an offer about 2+ weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are not particularly difficult. Be prepared to walk the interviewer through your experience and be able to explain how it related to what they are looking for.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The salary offer was very generous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

There were 5 interviews. First was with Recruiter. Then there was a skills assessment by Senior Manager. After that there was a Situational interview. This was followed by skills assessment by another senior manager. Last was the confirming inteeview with an executive for which I had to fly an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix.

Salary seems too low for my level of experience.