Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture
- Associate Software Engineer (604)
- Analyst (254)
- Software Engineer (210)
- Consultant (208)
- Senior Software Engineer (149)
- Business Analyst (137)
- Systems Integration Consultant (117)
- Intern (92)
- Manager (89)
- Technology Consulting Analyst (67)
- Systems Integration Analyst (59)
- Management Consultant (57)
- Senior Manager (48)
- Team Lead (43)
- Senior Consultant (41)
- Management Consulting Analyst (40)
- ASE (39)
- Project Manager (37)
- Consulting Analyst (36)
- Technology Analyst (34)
- Systems Analyst (33)
- Software Developer (31)
- Technology Consultant (30)
- SAP Consultant (29)
- Systems Integration Consulting Analyst (29)
- Financial Analyst (26)
- Programmer (25)
- Senior Programmer (23)
- Data Analyst (23)
- Client Financial Management Analyst (22)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in April 2015.
The interview was one round of phone screen which went pretty well,I was asked about my domain knowledge and previous work experience in a business perspective. The interview was very generic, not much into the technical details, It was a 20 minute conversation.
- Tell me about your current project Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Accenture
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2011.
4 rounds of interviews - phone screening - behavior intervia via phone (Hr asks questions that "identify" successful employee types at Accenture - 2 in-person, one skills interview with hiring manager, second wth senior partner on the account
- I'm a good interviewer, but I found the questions to be common sense. Just be prepared and sell yourself. They are looking for confidant, sharp people that will conform to their standards. Answer Question
Negotiating was simple. I told them and reluctantly gave it to me. I had other offers to use for fire power though.
Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in August 2010.
Phone Situational Interview, 2 in-person 1-on-1 interviews
- Tell me about a time when you were racing to meet a deadline. Answer Question
Consultant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2010.
There were 5 interviews. First was with Recruiter. Then there was a skills assessment by Senior Manager. After that there was a Situational interview. This was followed by skills assessment by another senior manager. Last was the confirming inteeview with an executive for which I had to fly an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix.
Reasons for Declining
Salary seems too low for my level of experience.