Accenture

Updated Nov 27, 2014

3.2

46 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

I was contacted by a hiring consultant, who then forwarded by CV to the company HR. They scheduled my interview with the operations person incharge. An interview date was dedicided and telephonic interview was conducted

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

Applied through campus recruiting, signed up for a interview. 1st round is a quick resume check/behavioral, 2nd round is more behavioral. Third round they take you to an office to chat with senior execs.

All of the entry level employees I met at info sessions, pre-nights, and so on were great people. On the other hand, all of the managers I met were middle aged, white and boring.

Consultant Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

they ask me a business case about what messures could be implemented in a country to be more environmental friendly

Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

The Interview was straight forward and not difficult

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Accenture? Please provide a concise bullet point list of your reasons.(maximum 3000 characters including spaces).   Answer Question
    • Describe what your day to day tasks and activities might be as an Analyst on a project.   Answer Question

Consultant Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

There are a total of 3 interviews. First two interviews were on campus if you are recruiting through a university. The final interview is an office visit, which consisted of a presentation and two 1:1 interviews with managers. It appears the company is looking for both a technical skills match and personality fit with the company. Research the company in advance and learn about their company culture and how you might fit with that. They do ask questions such as why consulting and why Accenture.

Consultant Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture in October 2010.

First interview consisted of a case interview. They continually we waiting for me to ask more questions in order to show me additional information on paper. Interviewers were knowledgable about the case and you can get the sense that sometimes you are going in the wrong direction and it is alright to back track and change your mind as long as you work through the process and describe you thinking clearly to them.

Consulting Analyst Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2010.

First Round: 30 min behavioral; 30 min case
    Second Round: 30 min behavioral; 30 min: 2 simple cases
    Finaly Round: flew in to office, case based

Interview Questions
    • Asked for a lot of detail on behavioral questions, know your resume and your examples.   Answer Question

Consultant Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

had four rounds of interview after I submitted my resume.

1. phone interview: HR screening, run through resume, salary expectation. General questions whats your strength and weakness. Lasted about <30mins

5days or so later

2. one to one interview with manager at clients place: detailed resume run through. gave me a good intro on the ladder/work culture. Lasted just over an hour.

week later
    3. one to one interview with Senior Manager: behavioral interview. They tend to give a scenario, (e.g. describe a time when you had to work difficult peers). lasted about hour and 15mins.

NOTE: They tend to put you off track by bombarding you with questions on the smallest details you have mentioned. So beware and try to be on track.

2weeks later (I was out of town for a week)
    4. one to one interview with Executive partner: pretty much a mixture of all questions experienced before, nothing new. (be prepared with solid answers for questions like Why accenture? Why you instead of others)

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral interview, lotsa varied scenarios   View Answer
    Salary and benefits were better than expected so had nothing to negotiate. I was a graduate hire despite the fact that I had one year experience under my belt. The pay was not compensated for that, but as mentioned it was better than my expectations, so no issues

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

After filling my online application I received the invitation to solve some online tests, focused on logical and English language skills. In my case I waited for some months until being invited for a group panel, but I heard many cases of people who got the invitation sooner than I had. The group panel was focused on the interaction with others and presentation skills. Then 1 week after, I went to the first interview which were with a manager of business consulting area. The interview were focused on my past achievements with few competence questions and case interview question, detailed below. Only 48h later I got the 2nd interview and it was mainly based on my competences and past achievements and at the end of the interview, done by a senior manager of business consulting area, he told me that I passed and that I would receive a call with all the details of the proposal later.

Interview Questions
    • How many toothpastes are sold per month on supermarket X (one close to the office)?   View Answer
    As an entry level analyst you have no range to negotiate your salary. Try to sell yourself as an experienced analyst would help you to negotiate salary and other things.

Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in March 2010.

I got an email asking if I am interested in Consultant Analyst position at Accenture and the recruiter told me to send my resume and transcripts if I am interested. I did send my resume and transcripts and very quickly got scheduled for the 1st phone screen interview. I also received a quick email after some time saying I made it through the 1st interview and now I am waiting for the next interview to be scheduled which will be 45-60 mins.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the role and how can fit in the role   Answer Question