Accenture Contract Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied through an employee referral. I had a phone interview and a 1 hour in person interview. The recruiter was difficult to deal with so I called the hiring manager directly and scheduled the interview. Then followed up with recruiter to let them know I had taken care of all the scheduling myself.

Interview Questions
  • We're happy that I knew the industry lingo and acronyms.   Answer Question
I told them what I wanted to make. Although they couldn't match it, they brought me in at a higher level to get closer. No sign on bonus.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Contracts Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Was recommended by someone within Accenture. Went through 3 interviews and one face to face with the Chief of Contracts, North America. Then I went through one further interview with the Service Manager for the particular contract I was to manage. At the contract level, people were quite a bit younger than myself.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated a 2000 bonus but the salary remained at their initial offer.

Contract Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Recruiter interview went over resume and qualifications. She said she would follow up with me either way but never did.

Interview Questions
    • What was the total value of the contracts you managed for company X?   Answer Question

Contracts Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Initial engagement was good. The company also adopted a 3 way video conference which is a great option.
    At the end of the process, the company should provide feedback to candidate if the job is not a good fit, to close out the process.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2009.

Very basic screening interview. I had worked with Accenture before, so it was basically where I am now versus where I was when I left the firm in 2001. The interviewer was pleasant, explained the changes in the firm since the beginning of the "Great Recession" and what the position was going to be.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel your skills have grown since you last worked for Accenture?   Answer Question

Contract Manager Interview

My experience was a bit different because I was on a work visa and Accenture's vendor that processes visas didn't seem to know what they were doing hence it took longer than expected.

Interview Questions
    • The PFI was challenging but if you come prepared, it was easy. All you needed to do was recall on your past experiences and those that you came out successful.   Answer Question