Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture
- Associate Software Engineer (652)
- Analyst (267)
- Software Engineer (232)
- Consultant (215)
- Senior Software Engineer (156)
- Business Analyst (146)
- Systems Integration Consultant (117)
- Intern (96)
- Manager (89)
- Technology Consulting Analyst (72)
- Management Consultant (59)
- Systems Integration Analyst (59)
- Senior Manager (50)
- Team Lead (46)
- Senior Consultant (43)
- ASE (42)
- Management Consulting Analyst (40)
- Project Manager (38)
- Consulting Analyst (38)
- Technology Analyst (35)
- Systems Analyst (35)
- Software Developer (33)
- Technology Consultant (32)
- SAP Consultant (30)
- Systems Integration Consulting Analyst (29)
- Financial Analyst (26)
- Programmer (25)
- Data Analyst (24)
- Client Financial Management Analyst (23)
- Senior Programmer (23)
Customer Service Representative Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.
The process is organized. The initial interview is by group. There is a facilitator that will be present in every room. After the group interview, they will interview you individually to check on your pronunciation. Then, they will give you the evaluation sheet on the errors on your "speech test". As usual, they will tell that they will call you for updates.
- The facilitator asked to pick a card which shows a picture which you will describe what happened before, during and after the picture. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Accenture
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.
It was really fast, two states interew, 1st with a team lead, basic question, if I know relevant details about the ompany, the reason I want to work for them; 2nd I met the hiring manager and the team leader (a different TL this time), normal interview questions, partially held in a foreig language. Few sets of questions from both of them, relaxed atmosphere
- Previuos experience, use of SAP - level, customer service question, if available to do overtime 1 Answer
No negociation for this role
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.
Applied online and got a text message about the job. Called the number, they asked a few questions and asked me to attend the interview next day. Long day, the next one. So many rounds. One thing over, another one starts. Once done in Bang-3, asked to go to Bang-2. Once there, everything starts again. Two outreach rounds. Asked to join after 2 days. was a fresher so no issues. joined immediately.
- I was asked to discuss Facebook and was turned upside down with rebuttals. 1 Answer
Well, since i was a fresher so i wasn't sure if i could negotiate or even ask if they could pay more. The HR asked me if there was something else i wanted to discuss. I said "NO". But to this day i curse the guy. You are a HR, you should have at least told me about it.
Customer Service Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2010.
you need to look at billing cycles and have no problem with working within a scripted answer system
- how would you handle a very rude anger client 1 Answer