Accenture

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in May 2010.

Interview Details – you need to look at billing cycles and have no problem with working within a scripted answer system

Interview Question – how would you handle a very rude anger client   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a text message about the job. Called the number, they asked a few questions and asked me to attend the interview next day. Long day, the next one. So many rounds. One thing over, another one starts. Once done in Bang-3, asked to go to Bang-2. Once there, everything starts again. Two outreach rounds. Asked to join after 2 days. was a fresher so no issues. joined immediately.

Interview Question – I was asked to discuss Facebook and was turned upside down with rebuttals.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Well, since i was a fresher so i wasn't sure if i could negotiate or even ask if they could pay more. The HR asked me if there was something else i wanted to discuss. I said "NO". But to this day i curse the guy. You are a HR, you should have at least told me about it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.