Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview, behavioral questions. The first round was a screening test where they asked me about my background and a few behavioral questions. The second round was for 1.5 hrs where they asked me technical and behavioral both. The overall process was good, however they did not specifically mention what kind of interview is it going to be which put me in a difficult spot

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you communicated with leadership   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Interviewed which took about an hour between two people. They didn't ask me about my skills. I had to try to sell myself.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

Sent a resume via jobstreet, was contacted after 2 days. First is an exam with five parts: will test your basic math, english , attention span. (Not sure if 5 parts or 6) the proctor is not too friendly. Same as the receptionist of the building. Anyway if you fail they will give you a second chance. Next is an interview that will only test your communication skills if you're good enough then they'll pass you and will explain the conditions. After an hour, Job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me somthing about yourself, family, education and experience. Force of motivation. How long do you see yourself working at accenture   Answer Question

Low compensation and indefinite work schedule and location.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

Interview

Upon entering the career hub you will be given a form stapled together with your resume, you have to fill out the form and wait for the receptionist to call you for your exam. The exam has 6 parts, and it really is not an easy test, there's a time limit every question to test how you quickly analyze things, and I was really pressured by the time limit, my seatmate is already saying bad words because of frustration, and my other seatmate frequently sighs. Other parts of the exam was easy especially the typing test, and the hardest part is the part where you need to multitask. Then my interview is through phone, other applicants had face to face interview, it depends on what interview room you will be assigned. The interview questions are okay, usual hr questions. I'm still waiting for the result.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was to assess my communication skills. It was only tell me about yourself and light convos. So after that I took the online exam and I passed so I was endorsed for final interview. It was a phone interview. The interviewer was really nice, she has patience and I didnt recognize any irritated tone in her voice. Overall it was okay. The only thing is that they havent messaged me about my application. I applied on June 11 and a month have passed still nothing. I tried to contact them on their site, it replied saying they'll forward my message to concerned department but still, i receive nothing from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How much is your desired salary? Do you know what Data Analyst is? What is your 3 criteria in choosing a company?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2015.

Interview

The first process is paper exam about intelligence and english test. When you pass that the next process is initial interview to test your communication skills. When you pass, you'll be endorsed to take the online exam composed of 5 areas. Then next is final interview. My final interview is thru phone interview. It was a very long waiting process due to so many applicants but it was fine with me. My only concern is that they haven't email me if I passed or not until now. I applied on June 11 and it's already July 21.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Pasig City (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

First off, the recruitment staff at the lobby were really rude and inconsiderate. Yes, I do understand that there were at least 60 other applicants with me waiting at the waiting room but at the very least the receptionists could try to at least act friendlier. Moreover, the guards acted like they were bosses and slightly harassed people into order. But what really struck the nail into the coffin with regards to my perception of the company was due to the fact that despite having been scheduled for an interview for 1 PM, they only entertained me at about 5 PM already. Such a huge waste of my time! And the succeeding initial HR interview wasn't conducted pleasantly and professionally as I expected too.

Interview Questions

Bad perception of the company right from the start. And practically everyone I know (peers, former employees, teachers, my ex boss) didn't recommend the company.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first step would be the online exam which consist of 5 set i think. Take a break when you take it so that you wont get stress at all. Some of them are easy and some of them are confusing. When you pass It you will be immediately proceed to initial interview. Its easy just usual question like how did u know about the job opening. Tell me something aboit yoursekf. And once you pass it you will be scheduled for your final interview and once you pass the final interview they will discuss you the JO. Goodluck.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you ever experience and what did you do?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I received a text message from the recruitment officer that i am qualified for their job posting, a Data analyst. They gave me a schedule to what time and when i will be going to their recruitment hub|office.

Interview Questions

• Common questions. Why did you choose your course? Where do you see yourself five years from now?   Answer Question