Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions
  • Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Contacted by a recruiter. Interviewed which took about an hour between two people. They didn't ask me about my skills. I had to try to sell myself.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

This is a one day process for interview and exam. I went directly to their office to pass my application letter and resume. And on the next day, I got a call from them for the interview. I arrived at their office earlier than the set time for my interview. I waited 5 hours for me to get interviewed by the human resource. Good thing, I passed the interview so I may proceed with the paper-and-pencil exam.

Interview Questions
    • In terms of the research paper in college. what was that all about? and what are the methods that you used in order to gather information?   Answer Question
    I don't have work experience so there is no need for me to negotiate in terms of the basic salary.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Accenture.

The first step would be the online exam which consist of 5 set i think. Take a break when you take it so that you wont get stress at all. Some of them are easy and some of them are confusing. When you pass It you will be immediately proceed to initial interview. Its easy just usual question like how did u know about the job opening. Tell me something aboit yoursekf. And once you pass it you will be scheduled for your final interview and once you pass the final interview they will discuss you the JO. Goodluck.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you ever experience and what did you do?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

The application process took 2 days. Exams and interviews on the first day and job offer on the 2nd day.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture.

I received a text message from the recruitment officer that i am qualified for their job posting, a Data analyst. They gave me a schedule to what time and when i will be going to their recruitment hub|office.

Interview Questions
    • Common questions. Why did you choose your course?
      Where do you see yourself five years from now?
        Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

I took the exam, one written and one online (consisting of 6 modules) the exam is difficult but you can pass this if you are focused. :)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me more about yourself. ; what are the three things you're looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

mine was a campus recruitment, the hiring process wasn't very difficult, you just need to be confident and honest, if you don't know something just don't pretend as if you do.... also have good communication skills...

Interview Questions
    • it was a brain teaser that I couldn't answer... but I just shared my approach...   View Answer
    they were flexible and ready to listen to you...

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cubao (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

I found out about this job on Jobstreet and their company website. I got a text saying I was qualified for Data Analyst position, and I could come on the specified date for an exam and an interview to their Cubao recruitment hub beside Adidas. Up to now, I still get the texts, which they ask you to disregard once you've been processed. It's annoying, actually.

When I got to the recruitment hub, I had to fill up an applicant form and submit my resume. I remember being surprised by the dreary ambiance of the waiting area. The lights were headache-inducing fluorescent lamps that needed replacing, there was barely AC, the floors had plain white tiles. We sat on mono-block chairs. Employees dressed well but they look stressed.

I took the exam (they are subscribed to BrainBench) for around 2 hrs in the afternoon and I was one of few who passed. Those who didn't reach the cutoff score were recommended to apply for the CSR position. It was late so I was just scheduled for an interview the next day.

I was surprised that it was a phone interview despite me being physically present, and the position I was applying for was non-voice. I had to sit alone in a room furnished with two cushioned seats, a glass table, a side table, and a telephone. No cameras as far as my eyes could see. The table had visible finger marks though, from where the other interviewees must have clutched on in nervousness. Still, I think that reflects poorly on the maintenance. I was first to be interviewed that day but the place was not spick and span.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you take up your course?
      How long do you see yourself working in Accenture?
      What is your idea about the kind of work that this job entails?
        Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Accenture.

Exam, Initial Interview, Final Interview then Job Offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!