Accenture

Updated Nov 16, 2014

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative (Multilingual) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted by an Accenture representative over the phone. The process was very quick. I was called on Wednesday to come in for a face to face interview on Friday!
    Interview lasted 20-30 mins, although the confirmation email stated it would take 40-60 mins.
    I was interviewed by two ladies, one was the hiring manager and the other the team lead from the project I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult/unexpected questions. Tell me a time when you went out of your way for a customer!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Applied though University, Took roughly two weeks after applying before I was offered the interview. 1:1 interview. Very relaxed and friendly. Mostly about CV and what you like to do outside University. No technical questions.

Graduate Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Very long application process, after personal info 4000 character pieces to be written on why you want to work for accenture, your technology skills and a general one about you.

Two stage interview process. First interview is an hour long, 45 mins talking with a manager followed by a 15min case study
    Second round is a 40min case study followed by two 40 min interviews with a senior manager and a managing director. Not very technologically intensive but they will ask you about programming etc.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you if you arn't into programming   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

The hiring process was terrible! The recruiter was disorganised and seemed to have no idea about the market value that other companies are paying. Salary expectations where discussed early and I went through 4 long drawn out interviews and was offered a salary over a 1/3rd less of what I am currently being paid.
    Accenture offered a role similar to a graduate position, I have been in the industry for nearly 10 years and they knew this from the beginning of the interview process.
    The length of time between each interview was on average 5-6 weeks. For the Senior MD interview I got the impression the Senior MD hadn't seen my CV or even knew anything about my role/me. Awful interview experience as a whole - the wasted my time and their own.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a 'technical' case study, asked to read and then make recommendations.
      The case study was simple and more business focused rather than 'technical'.
      However, I had contacted the recruiter in advance asking about the format of the interview and was not given a response despite trying several times. The 'technical' case study was a surprise on the day.... however it wasn't difficult.

Answer Question

Unrealistic entry level, salary offer (over a 3rd less than my current salary), recruitment process, MD interview (appeared to be uninterested, hadn't read my CV etc etc)
    Overall the whole process was a waste of time. Very disappointed by their whole approach to new talent and the digital industry and the offer that was made. I expected more from Accenture and was excited about the position and the chance to work there but in hindsight I had a lucky escape.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Having worked in Accenture as an Intern, I went straight through to the final stages when applying for a graduate position as an analyst in Technology Growth Platform (TGP). They very well might have a different name for it now! It was a 1 on 1 interview in their Dublin office. Bit of advice. Theres two Accenture offices. One is a completely separate building and its their centre for analytics. The other is right beside the bord gais energy theatre. Make sure you don't mix up the two and end up in the wrong place!

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you think people value in you most?
      When was the last time you had to think on your feet?

Answer Question

Analytics Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Online application form and CV

Interview Questions
    • Very informal interview, nothing tricky. The case study was very straightfoward.   Answer Question

Graduate Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

First round interview. Original interviewer couldnt make it, had to have interview with senior manager. Seemed disinterested to be there to be honest.

Applied online through their online process. Application form is a bit lengthy but worth doing well. Submitted on the deadline and didnt hear back from them for a month. Once I got the interview, they got back to me around a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Asked fairly generic questions eg why Accenture, tell me about a time you worked in a team etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

1 phone Interview, 2 face to face interviews. All interviews were just a conversation about my CV and why I choose to do the things that I did

Interview Questions
    • Have you had a situation where somebody working for you was dishonest, if so how did you handle it.   View Answer
    No negotiating took place, I pretty much said I couldn't accept that offer given that it was way below the level I am currently working and was genuinely going to decline their offer. They weren't going to budge in the slightest and upon further evaluation I decided I would risk taking a step backwards in my career and package for the hope a greater return in the long run.

Analyst Interview

First Round

Interview Questions
    • An example of when did i have to prove i was credible?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2012.

in my case i had 3 interviews in one day, hr, senior executive(what can you bring) and senior manager (technichal)