Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture
- Associate Software Engineer (661)
- Analyst (268)
- Software Engineer (234)
- Consultant (215)
- Senior Software Engineer (157)
- Business Analyst (149)
- Systems Integration Consultant (117)
- Intern (99)
- Manager (89)
- Technology Consulting Analyst (72)
- Management Consultant (59)
- Systems Integration Analyst (59)
- Senior Manager (50)
- Team Lead (47)
- Senior Consultant (44)
- ASE (42)
- Management Consulting Analyst (40)
- Consulting Analyst (38)
- Project Manager (38)
- Technology Analyst (35)
- Systems Analyst (35)
- Software Developer (33)
- Technology Consultant (32)
- SAP Consultant (30)
- Systems Integration Consulting Analyst (29)
- Financial Analyst (26)
- Programmer (25)
- Data Analyst (24)
- Client Financial Management Analyst (23)
- Senior Programmer (23)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.
It was a phone interview for a position proposed by Accenture. After 40 days of silence the position is not available anymore unfortunately. The contact with the HR has been hard and long so far.
- What is my level of HTML and CSS Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).
I applied in October for the 2015 Graduate Programme. Had my first interview in the Dublin office in November. It only lasted about 30 minutes and was very relaxed. Very straightforward questions. You should have a good knowledge of what Accenture does, the company culture, job progression etc and put emphasis on the client relationship and the Accenture reputation and brand. Some questions about college, work experience and pastimes also. My second round interview was in February and consisted of a one hour case study where you were given very little details and had to ask specific questions to get the information you needed to make a decision. This went very well for me because I kept my emphasis on creating value for the client and maintaining a good relationship. You must be able to justify your decisions so do your homework about the company and their case studies. I then had a second interview with a manager which was very short. It was just a chat about my CV, education, interests, career plan and what I knew about Accenture. Make sure you have good questions prepared, it really helps.
- Tell me about a time you received negative feedback? Why Accenture? Tell me what you k ow about the role of an Analyst? Tell me what Accenture does? Tell me about a time you were a leader? Why Consulting, where do you see your career going? Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict? How would others describe you? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.
Contacted by phone. Got an invitation to onsite interview. When came to their office discovered that guy who was supposed to interview me got sick and nobody called me. That's why was interviewed only by HR and senior management, both asked only questions about my CV. In few days received a call from a team lead, who also asked questions about my CV. Didn't hear any technical questions from them. After that they disappeared. I chased HR person to give me some update or explanation, but they just ignored my letters.
- Questions about experience, why Accenture, why do you want to leave. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.
Online application form involving the usual previous education and work details and a mini essay question about why Accenture and about previous extra-curriculars. First round interview was competency based with a manager. Second round consisted of 3 interviews- case study, senior manager interview and a managing director interview. Lots of competency based questions, motivational and CV based questions. Thought they were all pretty tough but very straight forward. Some of the competency based Qs were quite specific, looking for certain situations which were not easy to think of on the spot. Overall a great experience.
- An example of a time you thought you were given unfair feedback Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.
The first round was an online logical reasoning test and the second round is a skills and technical interview with a manager. I didn't get called back for the third round which is a HR interview round. Process took relatively long and didn't hear back from them for two weeks after each stage
- General Java Questions, Previous work & Agile Development Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.
Competitive process with various stages involving different aspects of the business. Case study process is important to access the candidate competency. I did not fair very well in this particular event. Overall it was revolving around, competency and role based scenario.
- Experience 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.
There was a three step interview process. First interview comprised of a competency based interview. This comprised of mostly questions about you resume and how you would deal with certain situations. The second step was examined by a case study. You are given a situation where you read a problem situation and you must come up with a answer. Third interview is with the managing director where they mostly want to find out if your personality is the correct fit for the company.
- What does being a analyst mean to you? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2014.
First round interview following successful completion of online application. Interview was conducted one on one with an Accenture manager - who was particularly helpful and encouraging - at the company offices in Dublin. Fairly general competency based questions and a discussion of future career aspirations discussed. Came away from the experience impressed and further motivated to seek employment with the company.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Would regular travel be an issue, were you to get the job? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2014.
It took very long. 3 months in total. As it is such a huge company I had the impression no one knew what the other one was doing. I was waiting for weeks to get an answer. First interview were more behavioural questions. The second interview consisted of one interview and a case study. Interview was not difficult however you have to go into detail with your answers. Name many examples! The case study was hard as you do not get a lot of information on the case but have to ask. If you are not native english it may be hard for you to understand the case study that is given to you at the end. Dont let it confuse you. Also there you have to give more examples for why you have choosen the answer.
- Tell me a time where you showed leadership? When you failed? When you got a negative feedback? Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).
I was contacted by an Accenture representative over the phone. The process was very quick. I was called on Wednesday to come in for a face to face interview on Friday! Interview lasted 20-30 mins, although the confirmation email stated it would take 40-60 mins. I was interviewed by two ladies, one was the hiring manager and the other the team lead from the project I would be working on.
- No difficult/unexpected questions. Tell me a time when you went out of your way for a customer! Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review