Accenture

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Interview Details – 3 phone interviews and 1 in person interview.

Negotiation Details – they were not negotiable at all considering the economy had just taken a downturn.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2007.

Interview Details – When I first contacted by Accenture, the HR representative told me everything about the company and the position that I was being considered for. This initial meeting set the tone for a professional but laid back sort of feel. The HR rep then told me the process that I would go through. Then she discussed a time where we could meet over the phone to discuss the offer in more detail if I chose to pursue it further. I accepted and a phone interview was scheduled for less than a week later.

There were 3 different interviews to go through. The first was an HR interview in which it was almost entirely based off of character (behavioral interview). The second was a technical interview in which a more senior member in the practice would quiz/test your knowledge through a series of questions (technical interview). The third and final interview was with a senior executive (1:1 interview). This meeting concluded with a written test (I believe mine had 7 essays and I had to pick 3).

The first two interviews were fairly straight forward; anything you would expect from this type of position. What your plans are, what you know about the company, how much you know, how could you provide value to your client, etc. The third interview was a nice switch-up though. I was flown from one end of the country to the other to meet with an employee in the senior executive position. I was all set up and ready for an intense technical/behavioral interview with hard questions. This couldn't have been further than what happened. The guy I met with wasn't a typical tight collar stuffed shirt. He was down to earth, blunt and easy to talk to. It was a Q&A session for me to ask anything I wanted to know about the company. Every question I asked was answered without a hesitation, including the managed attrition question.

I was greeted with nothing but the most respect from everyone in the office and felt comfortable enough to joke around with woman that distributed the written test to me. I felt very welcome then and I still feel very welcome now, almost 2 years after the interview.

The only negative about the whole interview process was the time it took to complete it. I was anxious to get started with the company, but the process dragged on for what seemed like ages.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you have encountered with your previous employer in the consulting world?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a starting price between 5-10k and a sign-up bonus. My advice to anyone considering an offer is to not undercut yourself.

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details – it was a good experience,got to know what industry is looking for....group disscussion was good after that it was technical round .

Interview Questions

• gd topic : money spending on cricket is harming other sports   View Answer
  • which language you know.then basic question frm that   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

Interview Details – first i had an Aptitude test followed by technical round and concluded with HR round.
test was of 1 hour and comprised of questions in verbal,maths and logical reasoning.
Technical and HR round went with good background description and the test of skills possessed by me.

Interview Question – i had been asked abt a Query in SQL which unfortunately i dont rememeber now.   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Interview Details – it was very good.from the first moment till the last moment i had wonderful experience of everything that went around me and everything that went by. the interviewers were very skilled , had a great knowledge of everything that went around them,they had great work ethics and were very friendly towards me. i had a great time during the whole interview session.

Interview Question – introdce yourself   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was simple, systematic and fast.
The student were screened with a 60% cutoff , then there was an aptitude test, folllowed by a GD and personal interview

Negotiation Details – we did not have a chance to negotiate was campus jobs have fixed salary,

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in May 2010.

Interview Details – The first step was an aptitude test. That eliminated approximated 10% of the candidates.
Then there was a group discussion. This stage eliminated another 10%.
After that there were two rounds of interviews, an HR round and a technical round.
The decision was given the next day

Interview Question – A situation where you had a major issue and how you recovered from it   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview Details – First there was a Group Discussion which was held twice inorder to filter the members

Then there was a Technical interview

Then HR round or Operations round.

After that i again got a call from a HR telephonic round ...

The interview was a very good experience the HR was helpful in providing all the information needed.

Interview Question – What are the qualities that you would like to bring along with you to the company ...   View Answer

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

Interview Details – nice ,was testing my marks instead of my talent

Interview Questions

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

Interview Details – I mailed the company for internship.I received a reply from them the next day asking for my resume. after that i received a call for interview.I was offered the internship after some basic questions were asked.The person in charge also asked my interest and I replied accordingly.

Interview Question – Tell me how would u respond if you get a "no" for 7 out of ten people you dealing with   View Answer

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!