Accenture

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Associate Software Engineer Interview

Entry Level Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – The whole process took about 2-3 months. My school submitted my resume to them and they reached out to me within a few days. Afterwards I kept in contact with the recruiter. I took some tests and had a few interviews. The process was very lax because though I did not have them on the top of my priority list but after the rest of my job leads did not go through I went to Accenture and was hired after the interviews and tests.

Interview Question – None of the questions asked were really difficult, but I was expecting them.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Entry Level Associate Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.