Accenture

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Experienced Analyst Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview Details – Had a brief 20 minute phone interview to review my skills and years of experience with certain technologies. Then had a 45 minute "situational" interview where I was asked to describe previous experiences where, for example, I had to create a project plan.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to meet a certain deadline. How did you ensure that you met the deadline?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Experienced Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.