Accenture

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews: phone, second with the finance manager and the last one with the HR person.

Interview Question – The finance manager asked general accounting questions: What is an accrual? How to you book a loan, Difference between accrual and prepayments....   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – All the recruiters are very loving and are prepare to help you if any doubt about the job

1. Phone Interview
2. Phone Interview but very deep with situational questions

Interview Question – No technical questions   Answer Question

Finance Analyst

I interviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process is handled well. Interviewers are well-prepared but the process that would take them to decide takes too long.

Interview Question – Balancing your ambition vs. that of being a team player   Answer Question

Finance Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online (via jobstreet) Nov 9. Got a call for a phone interview Nov 10 afternoon (HR). Received another call from HR for a scheduled face to face interview with the hiring manager on Nov 14. The interviewers were nice (a French and a Filipino). The French explained first what will the work be should I be hired and then they let me explain things about myself and my work experiences. The interview took more than an hour. Received a call from HR Nov 16 asking the benefits that I have from my previous job (meaning I pass the interview). Got the job offer for analyst position last Nov 29 (took so long because the hiring manager left the country) for basic pay of 30k.

Interview Question – Why accenture?   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!