Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2010.

Interview Details – Started off with 2 phone interviews, before conducing face to face interviews with 3 members of Accenture. Everything you expect from an interview same generic questions and even more generic problems they ask you to solve.

Interview Question – They asked random accounting vocabulary words and asked you to define them.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – A HR rep called me two days after I applied. She asked simple questions about my resume and why I was interested in the position. This step was very easy and at the end of the interview she said someone else in HR will contact me for the next step.

The second and final interview was a in person interview. I met with three separate Accenture employees. They asked some simple behavioral questions and a couple accounting questions. I did very well with the behavioral questins and so so on the accounting questions. All of the Accenture employees were very easy to get along with. The key is to be yourself.

About a week after my final interview they extended a offer.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Because of the terrible job market, I will happily accept the offer without negotiation. It was a solid offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Financial Analyst interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.