Accenture

Getting the Interview

21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details – The process started off with a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter, where I briefly went over my previous experience. Then I had another interview, over the phone, with an interviewer from the US, where I was asked several situation-based questions. The questions that were asked helped the interviewer get a better idea of my experience. My last two interviewers were in person with two different managers. They asked similar questions to the ones asked in the second phone interview and questions to identify my technical skills. Two days after my final interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – How would you improve upon a process that was implemented at your previous job?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview one with HR and another with Ops Manager

Interview Question – Nothing. The questions were very simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer as it is...

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details – Walk in interview

Interview Question – Tell us about the concept of closing stock with reference to AS 9   Answer Question

Dudelange (Luxembourg)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Normal process: HR, managers interviews, final step with partner

Interview Question – no business cases   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Questions were not very tough, very easy and general questions.

Córdoba (Argentina)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture in May 2010.

Interview Details – can't remember 100% what position it was, something finance or business related. the interview was a group one first, then a separate one who made it to the next one and so on. I made it to the very last stage, which is the psychological test. This was in Argentina. I'm not sure what went wrong in the end lol.

Interview Question – the psychological test can be tricky. they wanna know if ur personality matches the company one. wtf?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was a Contract resource in Accenture, hence I applied for the position on company Rolls through employee referral I had two rounds of interview, one telephonic round where I was questioned on accounting and finance and one round face to face with a manager where I was asked about my reasons for joining as well as my expectations.

Interview Question – What is accrual?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate much because of my contractor status and I was pretty much offered a very mininal hike (hardly 5%). But I accepted it as I would benefit from getting onto the rolls of the company.

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process in Accenture consisted of 2 rounds. The First round was of the written exam consisting questions related to basic accounting and accounting norms. The 2nd round was 1:1 once with the manager of the process and next with the SDL of the process.

Interview Question – What so u know about the Sarbens and Oxley Act?   Answer Question

Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews in the first day where first is with the HR personnel then a higher ranked HR personnel and then later a project manager which had 9 years of experience with Accenture. He then gave me a business case to work on whereby I had to build an Excel sheet analysis. After the case you have to explain your analysis and consider other factors to the case. The questions are relaxed and not grilling, but pay more attention to the case as I believe the analysis you made contributes alot to your profile.

Interview Question – What are the micro aspects to the case scenario have you thought about?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – Went to a career fair and spoke to recruiter. The next day she emailed me and asked when I would be available to talk. I called her that day she asked some preliminary questions of what I currently do? current salary? salary range? why i want to leave my current job? Then she scheduled an interview that week at the Reston, VA office. I met with a PM he just asked about my skills and why I was looking. After that met with the Senior Exec and it was basically me asking all of the questions. Went smooth said I would hear from te recruiter by next week. Received an offer and accepted.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture