Accenture

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

I was referred by a friend instead of the traditional route. I had a screening with the recruiter lead of the project, then a skill interview with a manager, and then a closing interview with the senior project manager.

Entry level salary is not negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Applied online and got an e-mail the next morning to schedule a phone interview. Was contacted by HR and talked for about 30 minutes about why I'd be a good fit, what did I know about the company, etc etc. A lot of standard interview questions. We then went over the rest of the interview process and scheduled a time for me to come in for an in-person interview, but I eventually declined and canceled that because I had received a job offer from another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

1st step in the process was the phone recruitment. The HR person goes into detail, asking about your resume, and why you would be a great fit for Accenture. If you pass that then you move onto the,

2nd step which was a skills interview with one of the higher ups. The person basically talks about the position at hand, and asks what you could bring to the table given your previous experience. This lasted about an hour.

The 3rd step, and probably the hardest, was the behavior interview. Best way to prepare for this is to research questions. None of them were tricky (probably because I prepared beforehand), but this is the toughest part of the interview. I was later told, this is what they use to weed out most of the applicants for the position. So do your best and prepare for it.

4th and final step, was two face to face interviews. One with a senior manager, and another with someone else on the team you'd be working with. Pretty simple, straight forward questions. To me this 4th interview just seemed like a way for the team to meet you and make sure you didn't come across as some nutjob. Like I stated before, if you pass the behavioral interview, I think you have a fantastic shot at securing the job.

HR contacted me 4 business days later and made me an offer.

Overall a tremendous experience. Everything was straightforward, and the woman at HR who helped me was delightful. She called me after every step, and made sure to accommodate me the best she could.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you got into a conflict with a co-worker. What was the problem, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

I first had a phone screening with a recruiter and was then scheduled for another phone interview which lasted for 1 hour. I made the final round and flew out to the office and met with 4 different people (from each stage of the position) and the total time at the office lasted 4 hours. The questions asked varied from behavioral to technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2010.

Applied online and went through an initial phone screening. Second round interview was also over the phone and consisted 4 situational questions. The final step of the process was a live interview at the office where you meet with 4 other employees (analyst, specialist, manager, and senior manager). Live interview lasted roughly 3-4 hours mainly going through your resume, although one was another situational interview, giving examples to five scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to solved a complex problem using a structured problem-solving process.   Answer Question