Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level IT Analyst Interview

Entry Level IT Analyst
Fort Meade, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted via email about 2 weeks later. They wanted to schedule a time to talk about the position more with me over the phone. Spoke on the phone the next week briefly - the woman was just going over what the position would be like, etc. After that I scheduled an interview day which was about 3 weeks after that. Had 2 interviews back to back, the first was more technical, asking about projects and software I've worked with. Second one was with a higher-up and was really informal. We just talked about Accenture and working there.

Interview Question – Most technical questions were pretty straightforward. For example, describe the software development lifecycle and how you used it in the past to create software.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an offer via phone and then got the written offer packet a week later. I was offered a high salary and didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!