Accenture Interview Questions in France

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.9

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

1 Interview by Recruiter - Basics and formal questions
    2. Interview with project manager - Technical round with many technical aspects
    3. Interview with senior manager - Technical round similar to 2nd round but was more difficult

Ingénieur D'études Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Une épeuve de synthèse simple + entretien manager

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

It was a very impressive interview. The HR and interviewers are very friendly. The questions were very difficult but interesting.

Interview Questions
    • There was a Serious Game part that involves reading comprehension, choice making, writing, etc that was very difficult. According to the HR when I asked feedback after I got the refusal, it was where I failed.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

Interview exprience within Accenture is evolving year after year : recently, for new joiners, the process is made of 3 main activities.

The first one is an online test where numerical and logical quesitons are asked. Nothing crazy but it enables a first filter.

The second one is the main one. It's a full day within Accenture, xhere you have 3 steps. First step is a motivation interview (classic). The second one is a "group play", where a situation is given to a group of 4/5 people that has to solve the issue as a group. A great ooportunity to see how you position yourself in a group... The last step is a "stand-alone case study" where you, alone, havec to solve a case study.

The third activity (and last one) is an interview with an Accenture partner. Most of the time, if you're at this step, you'll be hired...

No negociation for new joiners. Salaries are based on your education.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Accenture.

1 presentation, 1 interview with the HR, 1 written exam about technology, 1 interview with the manager

Interview Questions
    There has been no negociation.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2009.

1) Read and comment 3 news
    2) Oral presentation about a personal or professional project
    3) Motivation interview
    4) Partner interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

I was called from the office in Paris to attend to a company presentation and then to an interview. The phone screening went very well, the recruiter seemed very satisfied with all my answers. I asked if travel expenses to the recruitment sessions are refunded and he responded that he has to ask his supervisor. In the end he told me I have to choose between 2 dates and as I was unsure, he offered to call me back the second day. An automatic email arrived then stating that they don't have available positions for my profile.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

The first step of the hiring process is a half-day that consists in 3 main tests. The first one is a group case study (in team of 4+) where you're being observed and obviously you are expected to 'take the lead'. Then you have a standard motivation interview with a consultant. The last test is an individual case study (limited time) on a computer, which looks like a game but is not and where you're expected to take the right decisions etc.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult, there are no technical questions. I guess it's best to review some case studies though. You don't get a feedback on your tests.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in September 2008.

2 interviews with senior manager and then 1 interview with a partner.

Interview Questions
    Standard salary framework, no nego.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toulouse (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toulouse (France)

The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

The interview panel mainly wanted to know about the aspirations of the person they are going to hire. They try to asses the you on the basis of your attitude, the way you perceive things and how cool you are.

Interview Questions
    • Why would we hire a fresher like you when we can hire skilled professionals ?   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!