Accenture

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Functional Outsourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Applied through my college's engineering website for a functional outsourcing analyst position. It was a really broad job description and no details about the specific project was given.

1st interview was a phone interview. Supposedly it's meant to check that you know your own resume inside out. My phone interview was very unconventional and I'll leave it at that. This was a screening interview to determine if you'd get an on campus interview.

2nd interview was on campus. Interview with 2 people: 1 manager and 1 director, 30 min each.There was an information session the day before the on campus interview and they gave us more information about the specific project we'd be working on. From what I've read this doesn't ALWAYS happen. I got a little lucky since I knew what project I'd be working on going into the interviewers. Director asked VERY basic questions about my resume and leadership experiences then he talked about how great Accenture was. The manager was a bit more formal and asked 3-4 behavioral questions. One question was on multitasking and handling large amounts of data/information.

3rd/final interview was with an executive on site. 30-45 min interview. The receptionist was VERY friendly (constantly asked if I needed anything, such as water) and personable. The executive started out by asking me to go over my resume. Turned from a conversation about me to the project and Accenture in general. I got my offer 3 days after my discussion with him. FAST TURN AROUND TIME!!!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with large amounts of data and information. How did you manage everything?   Answer Question
I read it was difficult to negotiate with ACN but I decided to. Increased both salary and signing bonus. Do your research on the position and make sure you have valid reasons/experiences to back you up.