Accenture Interview Questions in Germany

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.9

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Düssel (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düssel (Germany)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

I was called from an old acquaintance who also happened to be a member of the world's largest student-driven organisation, AIESEC, in my local committee. I first met him at a workshop AIESEC organized with Accenture in my uni town. We exchanged contact details and he then called me once to tell me about the open internship position and the details of the project I would be working on. This was not really an interview yet. I was asked to come to Düsseldorf for a personal interview with him and a senior manager. They asked a few questions about my CV and why I would be interested in the position. No funny questions or brain teasers, it was a very friendly atmosphere. I was offered the position the same day and I took it about four days later.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate a higher salary than €1000. Other consultancies pay more than three times as much.

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

I applied via their website at the end of November, got a Assessment Center invitation for mid January (due to the holidays and the first offered date not being possible for me).

It was my first AC but seemed to be pretty standard AC-procedure: group case-study, roleplay, individual interview, SAP skill test (can be done with no prior SAP knowledge, just by logic), short presentation.

It was all very doable, well organized and in a very friendly atmosphere. The only critical moment for me (afaik) was, when they tried to make me accept another career focus than the one I applied for - luckily, I didn't change my mind, but another applicant who did was rejected, apparently because of that change.

Interview Questions
    • Why don't you consider <alternative career focus>?   View Answer

Jump Start - IT Solutions Designer - SAP Techniker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Munich (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

The structure of the interview is exactly as described in the older posts. I myself read from there before attending the interview.

About my specific experience, to start with:
    I am not a native german speaker and just started speaking german since 3 years (part-time)
    I was being considered for a different entry position
    I did not have any direct prior experience in SAP or any other entry positions they were offering.

So, I did face a huge difficulty in clearing the rounds considering the fact about my german knowledge. Nevertheless, with a good preparation and proper planning and a little smartness one can clear every of these rounds.

What I have observed is that, it all depends on you. Like in my case, i honestly shown my interest in SAP instead of JAVA and also about my german skills. So, it is mostly about convincing them and you are motivated, ready for taking a new challenge and learn

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Everything was as mentioned in the online forums. (glassdoor and some other forums in German).   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation possible as I applied for an entry position.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kronberg, Hesse (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Use Case in a group. Some technical tests and interview with a Senior Manager

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

1 telephone interview
    1 on-site lunch with team manager and 1 colleague

Interview Questions
    no negotation possible for interns

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kronberg, Hesse (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Applications can be submitted via the website or through a contact. If the application is successful, there is usually there is then one interview over the phone and one in person, although if there are constraints (such as geographical ones, for example), this may be limited to just a phone interview if they feel the candidate was good enough.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you look for in a candidate applying for our IT services?"   Answer Question

Jump Start Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kronberg, Hesse (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

I met with the recruiter in a job fair and then I was invited for an Assessment Center in Kronberg bei Frankfurt.

Interview Questions
    • The Assessment Day was mainly in German and this was a little bit of an issue for me.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

interviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

First stage - telephone screening with recruiter - based on general motivations, reasons to change etc.

Second stage - technical call with Accenture manager. High-level technical questions based on previous work and attitudes for the future.

Third Stage - face-to-face meeting with Senior Manager. Situational and behavioral based questions, case study.

Offer - followed within 48 hours of meeting.

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

1st round telephonic on resume
    2nd round technical telphonic

Jump Start - IT Solution Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kronberg, Hesse (Germany)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

The Hiring process for Accenture is pretty straight forward but mine was delayed because a hiring freeze in December. The first step is the online application submission, followed by a telephone interview, and then the "Auswahltag".
    The telephone interview was very simple, the recruiter asked very basic information and then they offered to come to the campus for the in person interview.
    The day at the campus, the "auswhaltag" went as follows:
    1 Introduction
    7 Technical Test based on position applied for
    8 Presentation
    9 Overview of content in the training and what kind of projects to expect
    10 Feedback and Job Offer if selected

Other than the technial test, which was multiple choice, there was pretty much other time during the day where this skill set was asked about it was more about soft skills. It was all about being able to collecting information and giving it back. After the case studies the information had to be verbally presented in some way, two role playing exercises and one normal presentation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!