Accenture

Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

I got through to the telephone interview. I was unable to hear the interviewer clearly so I struggled. I felt as though I answered the questions thoroughly and to suit the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Graduate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Successful applicants are asked to take an online assessment, followed by a short phone interview for short listed participants. Following the phone interview was a face to face interview with a project manager which consisted of mainly competency questions, what you know about the company and where you would like to work. Next is the assessment day, 'Accenture Adventure', where you participate in a team activity, a case study and an interview with an MD as well as having extensive networking opportunities throughout the day.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Similar process - online application, telephone call and assessment centre

Contact your buddy - mine was very friendly!

Took 9 working days to get back to me, so dont worry if they take a while to respond.

Interview Questions
    • Questions fairly typical - what was difficult where the private activities (making a timeline)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Online Application, Online Assessment, Phone Interview, Face-to-Face Interview with Consultant, Final Interview with Senior Management (Also Face-to-Face)

Interview Questions
    • In the past, how did you feel you had improved a process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

I attended the Women's Day Recruiting Event and was thus fast-tracekd through the application process.
    After the application form (put some work into it, I think screening is rather strict), there was a short (30min) phone interview with a consultant.
    I was asked compency based questions mostly on teamwork, why i want to go into consulting etc.

After that I attended the assessment centre the very next morning, which was quite last minute and thus had little time to prepare.
    It was straight forward and only 3 hours long:
    -presentation by current consultant
    -case study was read to us (basis for all exercises)
    -group exercise on case study
    -individual exercise on project planning
    -individual interview
    -info session with current analysts

The experience was quite good, but I think I just got to confused in the project planning exercise. So maybe do some exercise before the assessment centre on that.
    It was my first assessment centre, so I can't offer comparisons..

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

- I applied for the High Flyers Dinner organised between Accenture and Imperial College
    - Required to do a simulation skype interview, ie. questions pop up and you have 30 seconds to prepare and then record yourself
    - After being invited to the dinner, I was able to bypass the usual step of a phone interview and go straight to the assessment centre.
    - Assessment centre included group exercise and individual assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Kicked off with basic 'why did you choose your degree' question, didn't take much notice of the answer it just seemed to be a way of easing you into the interview.

Moved onto questions about Accenture/their competitors/what they do and then the role itself.

There were a few competency questions later, but these were not explored in much depth and they seemed more interested in my answers to questions about Accenture itself.

Overall a frustrating interview as I wasn't convinced that the questions asked were suitable for the interviewer to get a fair reflection of any candidate's ability.

Interview Questions
    • How would you expect to use IT in the role day-to-day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Long-drawn process, there is a telephone interview followed by a behavioral interview, followed by a skill based interview and lastly a partner interview.
    HR pretty much control every aspect of this interview. The worst part is that if you have skills and prior experience, they always try to hire you down at a lower level (disregarding your prior work experience) and pay you lesser than market rates.

Interview Questions
    HR didn't negotiate the salary eventhough I tried.