Accenture

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.8

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

All interviews were behavioral. Nothing unexpected. interviewer talked about there job and work. Make sure you have your elevator speech down. The interviewers seemed bore but I heard they act like that on purpose.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

4 stage process that tried to determine overall people skills and ability handle future workload based on experience.

Interview Questions
    • What job role or duties will help you wake up and enjoy coming to work daily.   Answer Question
    Not flexible with salary negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

The first round interview was simple, took only 30 minutes, and was basically to make sure you were interested in the company and wanted to move further into the interviewing process. The process consistes of 3 rounds and after the first round you should hear back within 2-3 days from my experience. The second round interview was more in depth and took about an hour and involved the typical situtational questions as to how you work with group and how you personally have taken control in group situation to produce a favorable outcome. There was also questions regarding my past experience. The interviewer was much less polite than the first rounf interviewer and seemed like she did not enjoy what she was doing. The first round interviewer was a chemical enginerr from UPENN and the second round interviewer was a current Penn State Grad Student. Accenture is a great company and offers a competitive base salary for this position, but it requires frequent traveling and long hours, therefore the higher salary does not compensate for much.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you were faced with a difficult task and how you overcame the task.   View Answer

IT Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2008.

Accenture had a booth set up for a career fair and extended onsite interviews if they saw candidates they are interested in. The interview is 1 on 1 and then relay the information to the group that has openings.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture.

The interview consisted of rounds viz technical and behavioral after initial IQ test within College. Interview and test was Pretty straightforward. Didn't require programming skills! IQ test was based on basic verbal and Math knowledge. No special preparation required

Interview Questions
    • Convert a given number to base 10, base 8 and base 16 and back to base 2 from base 16   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

As we need good communication to work..and give full effort for our ideas .Make good coordination with our process develop and our future develp .as it makes more successful. .

1) Group Interview
    2) Technical Interview
    3) Manager Interview

Interview Questions
    • Why is there a lot of negative reviews on us as employees and how would you answer to those critics if you were one of us.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

The company came on campus to conduct the first round of interviews, I had mine with the department manager. The interview was about 20 minutes long; the manager looked at my resume and asked questions. They really made sure you know the kind of lifestyle consultants have; the manager brought it up several times during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just basic questions, make sure use the STAR approach.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Please be open minded in approaching a problem
    Provide multiple solutions than lingering around one fixed solution
    Used proper data facts
    If you dont have data, use assumptive figures but do mention the figures that you are taking.

Interview Questions
    • In the industry which you are not aware of specially areas where you have to make decisions about using emerging business trends in industries whose growth rate is not known to you   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

It took me almost 1 month to get all 3 interviews passed. Now, They requires me to submit 2 years of tax withholding before i negotiate salary. First and second interviewer was not manager. So I had to wait until they have finished their work even though i was there at the appointed time.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted me to fulfil a project they want. (I didn't like it)   Answer Question