Accenture Interview Questions in India

1,255 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,255 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

PMO Analyst Interview

Interview

Such a pathetic process of offer release.. To complete 2 rounds of interview it took 2 weeks and finally got selected. They asked to submit all the documents so urgently that it looked like they going to release the offer in 1days. Now almost 1.5 month over and no offer released still and no update in portal as well. No one updates if the position is valid or not available, but continuous mails are coming regarding the open position with same role. But system will not allow you to apply as your profile is already in their database. No transparently and nothing, no one from the HR team replies to the query/mails regarding the offer letter. Are they recruiting really to give joining or just a name sake ?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First technical round Then hr round Submission of document Fill Employee assessment form They send Offer letter Process may get slow as they have global network The offer letter will then be couriered Joining date will be intimated by call

Core Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was referred through my friend got call in few days and f2f discussion was arranged on a weekday. It was a 45 min discussion and basic questions on process, agile methodology and baking were asked then got a mail that I have cleared the round and HR will contact. hr contacted and asked basic questions and salary expectation. They submitted docs got verification.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Easy, they check your Academic Scores, Personality and other Soft Skills. The officials and HR were friendly and responded to queries. Offer letter is given on the day of joining itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the various fields Accenture is working in.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Hiring process lasted for a day. Had to clear an Aptitude test after which a group interview was conducted in which 2 HR's interviewed 4 aspirants. Easy Interview. Interviewers asked questions based on our resume.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Campus Interview during which we had a written test, after which we had a technical interview and an HR interview. One needs to pass the firs to get to the other two. Technical will involve the obvious questions on computer languages. A small snippet of program may be asked to code on spot.

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of telephonic followed by 2 rounds of face to face. Took 4 weeks to complete all interviews and 2 more weeks to receive offer It was easy interview and easy for any one who focuses only on technical aspects

Interview Questions

• Technology specific questions Too much technical focus Project detaills   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The written test was followed by Interview. Interview was the Group Interview having two panel members in which 1 was techie and other was HR. They both asked questions alternatively. There was one GD round also which lasted for 8-10 minutes. There were 5 applicants in the group. All participated in the GD, and after that some questions asked per individual.

Interview Questions

• In technical part they ask me to write a program of FILE HANDLING in C. Program was like read a user entered file name and find the no of occurrences of words on particular line.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The process was campus recruitment, at our college. Interview was pretty straightforward. Had some questions about basic C and 1 puzzle question. HR asked general questions about career goals. Before the interview, GD was there. I was lucky to have impressed the panel in GD, one of whom was part of interviewing team.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

good , in length discussion. Campus placement , asked puzzles , IQ test and prompt responseness They usually check the confidence in the candidate. conducted three level of interviews 1. Technical 2. Written 3. HR Asked about data structures , ASM , puzzles - reasonable and non resonable. As i am from E&C so discussed about the related stuff as well.

Interview Questions

• about data structures , ASM , puzzles - reasonable and non resonable. in length discussion. Campus placement , asked puzzles , IQ test and prompt responseness They usually check the confidence in the candidate.   Answer Question