Accenture Interview Questions in India

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.9

897 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of process, First telephonic, then HR discussion and the 1-1 managerial round which will check your decision making and all other skills for project handling skill. Mostly will provide you situation and ask to analyse same. Be punctual about timings and be ready for anything related to your job profile.

Interview Questions
    • Can expect some objective questions having perfect answers so need to be well prepared.   View Answer
    Need to negotiate

Technical Post Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Consists of 2 rounds- aptitude and technical+HR
    Aptitude-questions on percentage,average,ratio and proportion,time and distance,time and work,allegations and mixtures,blood relations,seating arrangements,series.
    Technical+HR-Questions on your project,simple problem statement on dbms,what do you know about accenture,why do you want to join accenture and a topic to speak on for 1-2 mins

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

two interviews, one HR and one Technical. Both were easy. once selected, You have induction in five star hotel after interview where they provide food and drinks and make you play some non-sense games. After the on-boarding is done, people are assigned to different technologies randomly irrespective of their area of interest. Luckily I got into development but most of my friends were forced in testing and mainframe of which they had no idea and interest.
    After the very basic, zero learning training they will assign you to project at random locations according to their requirement and not based on your location preference. You can say no to at most 3 projects if you have any problem joining that project.

Interview Questions
    • All were easy. Original name of Accenture?   View Answer
    no chance of negotiation. I was recruited on campus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

They shortlisted by the elitmus score and then called for technical and hr interviews but at last there was only one round of interview (technical+hr). It was a group interview of seven,I introduced myself and discussed about my project.then we were asked to wait outside.after a few minutes one member of elitmus team came,announced the hall ids and asked us to go to a particular room,then we were asked to check the details given by us and then again asked to go to a room where they again checked the candidates by their names and hall ids and announced that now we are a part of Accenture.

Interview Questions
    • Introduction followed by some questions regarding project work and some basic technical questions may be asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

3 Rounds:

First Round : AMCAT Aptitude - 25 Qunt, 25 English, 25 Logical.
    Second Round : Technical Interview - All fundamental concepts of your stream in BE.
    Third Round : HR - Confident, Smile with Good English.

Interview Questions
    • How to manage money daily with work pressure?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

written followed by tech+hr of 5 members at a time
    1 round:- amcat test(quants+eng+reasoning)
    2 round:-(2 moderator+5 Students)

was a gud experience not that tough nt that easy
    il say it ws same as ny othr interview process

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Accenture's interview process is of 3 steps.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR interview

Aptitude test consists of few logic, quantitative Analysis and verbal questions. Studies of entrance exams like GRE or GMAT definitely helps cracking the test.

Next step is the Technical Interview. Interviewer will ask random questions on programming languages, Database, Data structure and previous projects.

The final step is HR interview. In this step interviewer asks questions to get to know you as a human.

If selected, you will have to go through GFT and stream training. In GFT (Green Field Training) employees are given basic idea of all the technologies being used in Accenture.
    After that, for freshers, a stream is assigned and stream training is carried out to make you good at the specific technology.

After training we get calls from different projects for interview. They will ask questions related to your technology. If selected, you will get joining to the project location.

Interview Questions
    • Can we have more than 1 main functions in a class of JAVA?   View Answer
    • Explain in detail the process you followed while doing your final year project in bachelor's.   Answer Question
    • Explain your logic to generate fibonacci series.   Answer Question
    • Logic to print *'s in the shape of diamond with minimum number of for loops in JAVA.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to join Accenture?   Answer Question
    I had to do negotiation with the job location. They gave me joining in a location other than my preferences.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

very good process, only hard workers got through,very robust, managers were good and friendly. just need to work smart for the process.was tested for core competencies and extempore skills, and the hr was friendly and was very good with the talks

Proposal Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Technical Face to Face for namesake but doesnt happen, all they do is make you sit in a corner of a conference room and hook onto a telephonic interview with some random guy sitting in some other part of the world

Interview Questions
    • Difficult or unexpected question is why does the interview not happen as scheduled   View Answer

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!