Accenture

1,047 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,047 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

It was a very simple interview process. questions were asked about how interested you are in technology and whether you have the will to learn and some questions to check your communication and logical skills.It was for about 20 minutes in which 5 people, me included , were interviewed together and everyone was asked a common question to which everyone gave their own pretty similar answers.

Interview Questions

Looking for a product based company rather than a service company

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

first round is wrriten test where quant,logical and english section. i selected for P.I Round That Was So Easy But You Need To Show Confident In Front Of Interviewer

Build and Release Team Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

I got invite from HR team for f2f discussion.the technical round of interview was completed in Accenture premises on a telephone. I was asked to sit in a meeting room and interview was held on intercom. after 2 days, I got a mail saying that technical round is cleared and document collection team will get back for verification. Before HR Team discussing about salary negotiation itself, I got a mail for submitting documents.I sent all scanned copies to doc collection team mail ID mentioned in the mail. I tried for 1 week daily, I got only failure response because their mail box is full.When i tried reaching the HR who mailed me to submit documents , There is no response for 11 mails that I sent asking for alternative and updates.
    Finally I tried reaching the HR who called me while scheduling F2F(only in mail its said as F2F it should have been telephonic either) technical interview earlier. Later. I got a response in single liner saying , "The demand is closed. will update you when the next demand comes."

Till now It is almost 2 weeks, HR B*l*ji who asked me to submit documents did not even reach me back on my candidature

Dear Accenture HR Team : NO one is sitting idle here. If you are not sure about the demand , you would have scheduled a telephonic which saves our time.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

The interview was a cake walk, though it also included typical questions. The hiring was good, there was no criticism among different streams. As we know Accenture hires even non it students.

Interview Questions
    • questions were easy..little common preparation would make it.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture.

I had joined in as a fresher and the interview process was quiet simple. An apti followed by 1 technical round and then an HR round. My tech rnd was almost like HR, But I was lucky as there were others who were literally grilled.

Team Lead Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Part of transfer process from my previous company.This was done as part of Nokia symbian transfer process during the Oct 2011.transfer process from my previous company. transfer process from my previous company.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

on campus interview. 5 on 2 interview (tech and hr). questions on projects and especially on BE project. questions like why accenture ? ready to relocate? some people were given puzzles. like cake cutting puzzle. cut a cake using knife only three times

Software Engineer Interview

Interview process is so good first round have a technical discussion, it went around 40 minutes asked regarding the content in the resume and after that HR discussion has taken place.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

F2F Technical , HR
    F2F was average level based on Core java , web java, Frameworks.
    OOps concept, Exception handling.
    How do plan your tasks in current project.Estimation is done on what all criteria.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied through on campus placements.
    The first round-aptitude round was easy.Almost everyone cleared it.
    The second round Extempore cum interview was a bit difficult as some difficult technical questions were asked.The extempore was Ok.A topic was given.60 seconds time.Then you have to speak for around 45 seconds.
    I got selected.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions as they had the whole syllabus of 4 years and even asked questions from Communication Skills.   Answer Question