Accenture Interview Questions in Indonesia

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview done by phone. There are 2 stages of interview. 1. By HR. 2. By user. HR staff will call you and start to ask you question in English related to your CV (education background, skills, computer literacy, etc). After you pass the 'HR interview', the user will directly interview you by phone.

Overtime (9 pm/11 pm)

Junior Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through job opening in the website. 1. After 1 month of online application, a recruiter contacted me through phone and we had phone interview. She asked general questions about myself, mostly is information I entered during application. After that she arranged an office interview. 2. On the office interview I was interviewed by a technology manager. The interview questions are technical questions and questions about my resume. 3. On the same day, I went to the second interview with a senior manager. I wasnt asked anything, just received few information about the company and i asked few questions as well. 4. After 3 working days, my recruiter gave a phone call extending me an offer for the position. She sent the offer letter a day after.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that is not mentioned in your CV that you feel significant?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received an offer via telephone call and email after 3 working days. They give fair salary compared to fresh graduate market value.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There are three interviews Job Fit interview, this basic interview is to make sure the candidate's expectations are aligned with the organization. Behavioural Interview: This interview lasted 3 hours, typical behavioral interview where I was asked about the line of thought during my decision making process in tough situations. In these cases I was grilled in detailed as to why I made the decisions and what variables were integrated into my decision making process.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with choosing yourself over your friends during your study abroad?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Interview

I had two interviews which first was in phone with HR people. Second one was face to face interview with project manager of the project which I was allocated at. First interview was cliche common thing which I was asked about my activities during university study. She also asked about whether I was fancy to work in tight deadline or not. In the second, at the beginning she will try to know you generally like HR questions. At the end she asked few technical things which I would use in the work. Do not worry when you are not familiar with that, just show her as you have an exposure to learn new things you have not been yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I heard the current hiring and interview process has changes, where that add group discussion into it. However, when I was first time be applied to Accenture, there are three stages of 1:1 interview. Practically it almost similar from one to another, but the interviewer changes from mid level management to top level management.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question about background experiences, it keeps chasing you depending on your answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

There are three rounds interview for experienced hire. First with Manager level, Senior Manager level and Managing Director level. The second interview is the decisive one (performance factor interview).

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indo (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Indo (Indonesia)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR on LinkedIn mentioning that they're currently hiring IT Core Banking Professional. After sending the most updated resume, around 2 days later, I was called by HR Accenture, asking me about my background, why should accenture? Tell me about my self, and other standard screening process. 2nd Interview was with Senior Manager, asking about some technical questions. 3rd Interview was PFI Interview, asking 3 behavioral questions. I am having 1 final Interview with their Managing Director 2 days ahead, Still have no idea what kinda question I will be asked about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you have to work overtime, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

3 steps First one is background check Second one is behavioral interview Third one is partner interview

Interview Questions

• Most of questions are typical interview questions such as: - why accenture - how long do you want to stay in accenture - career plan - leadership experience - conflict management   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2013.

Interview

I contacted a friend who know one of the HR Manager on Accenture Indonesia. I, then, proceed to send an email to ask for internship opportunity along with my resume

Interview Questions

• There are no unexpected questions, most of the questions determine my fit to the overall company's culture and projects. There are some questions regarding time managements and organizational position/skill.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2013.

Interview

First round interviewed with manager level for general interview questions, second interview with Senior Manager level for Performance Factor Interview questions and last one with Managing Director for offering discussion. Unfortunately, no chance for me to negotiate salary as the Managing Director pushed me to sign the offer immediately.