Accenture Interview Questions & Reviews in Indonesia

14 interviews

2.9

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

Four step in hiring process:
    1. Resume Submit
    2. After it you will have phone Interview in english
    3. Group Discussion and presentation in one day
    4. Study Case Interview including the personality interview

Interview Questions
    • The study case will require so much time, but you will only given very limited time.   View Answer
    As a fresh graduate - no negotiation

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

There are three interviews Job Fit interview, this basic interview is to make sure the candidate's expectations are aligned with the organization. Behavioural Interview: This interview lasted 3 hours, typical behavioral interview where I was asked about the line of thought during my decision making process in tough situations. In these cases I was grilled in detailed as to why I made the decisions and what variables were integrated into my decision making process.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with choosing yourself over your friends during your study abroad?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

I contacted a friend who know one of the HR Manager on Accenture Indonesia. I, then, proceed to send an email to ask for internship opportunity along with my resume

Interview Questions
    • There are no unexpected questions, most of the questions determine my fit to the overall company's culture and projects. There are some questions regarding time managements and organizational position/skill.   Answer Question

Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I had two interviews which first was in phone with HR people. Second one was face to face interview with project manager of the project which I was allocated at.
    First interview was cliche common thing which I was asked about my activities during university study. She also asked about whether I was fancy to work in tight deadline or not.
    In the second, at the beginning she will try to know you generally like HR questions. At the end she asked few technical things which I would use in the work. Do not worry when you are not familiar with that, just show her as you have an exposure to learn new things you have not been yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

I heard the current hiring and interview process has changes, where that add group discussion into it. However, when I was first time be applied to Accenture, there are three stages of 1:1 interview. Practically it almost similar from one to another, but the interviewer changes from mid level management to top level management.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the question about background experiences, it keeps chasing you depending on your answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

1. Interview by phone - by the HRD
    2. Focus Group Discussion - In a group planning an activity and present it with detail plan
    3. Topic interview - read a 15 page paper on few minutes, and discuss it on interview - here our problem solving, analytical think, communication, and how we understand an issue are tested.
    4. Personal interview - How you would fit to be a consultant?

Interview Questions
    • Reading a lot of page of article only on a very few minutes   View Answer
    Since I was a fresh graduate, so I do not do the negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

There are three rounds interview for experienced hire.
    First with Manager level, Senior Manager level and Managing Director level.
    The second interview is the decisive one (performance factor interview).

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indo (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indo (Indonesia)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

I was contacted by their HR on LinkedIn mentioning that they're currently hiring IT Core Banking Professional. After sending the most updated resume, around 2 days later, I was called by HR Accenture, asking me about my background, why should accenture? Tell me about my self, and other standard screening process. 2nd Interview was with Senior Manager, asking about some technical questions. 3rd Interview was PFI Interview, asking 3 behavioral questions. I am having 1 final Interview with their Managing Director 2 days ahead, Still have no idea what kinda question I will be asked about.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time when you have to work overtime, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

3 steps

First one is background check
    Second one is behavioral interview
    Third one is partner interview

Interview Questions
    • Most of questions are typical interview questions such as:

- why accenture
      - how long do you want to stay in accenture
      - career plan
      - leadership experience
      - conflict management
        Answer Question

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

There are only 2 times interview. Each interview ask similar question. There are no technical question.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!