Accenture Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  College Station, TX
Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

One basic interview over your resume to give yourself a chance to make yourself stand out from the other applicants, and a callback to a second interview consisting of three behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had to reach a goal through an unexpected or different sequence of events and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

I attended a networking/informational event for students invited to interviews. First-round interview was on campus for fit and interest in Accenture. This interview was very easy -- you have to show your enthusiasm for why Accenture specifically. Second-round interview at a local office with behavioral questions about past experiences, leadership, and problem-solving. Again, I was asked why Accenture and gave a practically textbook answer. The interviewer was very flexible and asked me another question when I advocated for myself. Both rounds were with managers of local client sites.

Interview Questions
    • How do you prioritize your time when there are multiple demands on your time? What do you tell your client/supervisor when you can't finish something?   View Answer
    Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kearney, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearney, NE

interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Send in your resume and cover letter. A phone interview is then scheduled to take place on a certain day and time. The details of the phone interview was scheduled over email. You get a phone call on the scheduled day and time by the recruiter or in this case, the direct supervisor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Potsdam, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potsdam, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

I first met with an Accenture representative at my University's career fair. I submitted my application, resume, and transcript using their online tool. Accenture looks for students currently in the junior year of undergrad to intern the summer before senior year, but I know of some people that did a two summer program starting in the summer prior to beginning their junior year. My process was for the single summer internship.

After the initial screening, I had a 1 on 1 phone interview. I did a lot of research on Accenture before the phone interview. This interview focused on what I knew about Accenture and about my college experience with classes and organizations I was involved in.

After the phone interview I was invited to an in person interview on campus. For this interview there was an HR representative and a Consultant (employee) in the waiting area that spoke to me before I went in for the formal interview. This waiting is also part of the process as the employees give input to the interviewer later on the candidate's behavior and demeanor in the slightly less formal setting.

Accenture doesn't have specific employees that do interviews, they use managers and senior managers that have everyday client responsibilities. My interviewer was a manager that was an alumnus of my University. The interview lasted about an hour and was very behavior focused. Most of the questions asked about recalling an experience I had that met some criteria.

I got the internship and after the internship received a full time offer shortly after my senior year began without any additional interviewing. I started full time a month after graduation.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was "Tell me about a time you were asked to complete a task with little to no direction". While I don't think this would be as difficult for me now, at that point in my life I hadn't had any meaningful work experience, so I had to use an example from a high school job I had as a bank teller.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

I interviewed through my university. There was first a Pre-Night which is where you get to meet some people that actually work for Accenture. That is your first impression so make sure that its a good one. Then the next day you have your first interview. I was told they heard great things about me from the Interviewer so the Pre-Night makes a huge impact! If they like you, they'll cal you back on the same day and ask you to come the next day for a second round. That is a behavioral joint, so just know yourself and how you performed in different situations! If they like you they hit you back!

Interview Questions
    • Describe when you had to work with a difficult person.   View Answer
    I havent gotten there yet lol

Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Received a call from HR for first round of screening. Few days later a project manager called up to ask about my experience in IT etc. Most of the questions were casual not technical.

Intern Interview

The hiring process was on campus where two partners came in to interview students. Both were very case heavy with little focus on behavioral questions. Cases were real-life examples. Very unique cases that it seemed past industry experience was necessary to perform very well on the case. There was not much time to ask questions.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accenture.

Were not good at responding to my application. Had to call several times for updates. Very disconcerting.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a challenge you overcame and how did you do so?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

The first interview was an on campus screening interview where I answered questions about my resume. The person who interviewed me was a manager and I got to know the company. He was very friendly and there were no difficult questions, more like a get to know you conversation. I got a call the same day for 2nd round interviews for the next day. It was a phone interview since the recruiter could not come to campus. There were 4-5 behavior questions and it took about 45 minutes. Questions were pretty generic and you could talk about pretty much anything. They want examples from your experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Initial communication was a phone screen with a Recruiter. Once through that stage I had an interview with the Manager I would be reporting to who asked about my remote work experience and experience. Many of the questions were behavioral interview questions that focused on how I worked on a team.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were typical interview questions. Be ready to promote/sell yourself and relate your experience to the team you will be aligned to.   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!