Accenture Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I interviewed through my school. There are two interviews - the first one is a simple personality screen and the second was an in-depth behavioral interview. For the first one just be prepared and energetic. The second one, be sure to have your responses to the behavioral questions prepared and make sure you are confident when you speak. Make sure you have an idea of what area of the company you want to go into and why.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with challenging people. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time where you had to work in a team.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your greatest accomplishment as of yet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

No hard hitting questions. Do research on company and be prepared because they will ask you about their company. Very nice man who interviewed me. Make sure to be professional

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First round of interview was very simple: various questions about motivations and previous experiences. This interview was very relaxed and only took about half an hour. Then invited back to do a second interview at a later date - these questions were much more pointed and clearly had a behavioral focus. Second round interviewer seemed very impatient with answers and constantly interjected mid-sentence. They were clearly fishing for "correct answers" even though the questions were behavioral. This interview took an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell be about a project where you ran into problems and how you overcame them   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

I had a series of three interviews, the last being three hours. I had an interview with two HR personnel, a behavioral phone interview (the lady was very patient and understanding of my lack of professional examples, being that I am still in school), and the last was in person with 3 different people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had 2 case interviews. One was a quantitative interview, and one was an extremely open ended qualitative interview. The quantitative one was extremely basic, just basically requiring you to multiply two numbers that they give. The qualitative one was much more difficult because it was so open ended, and they did not give much feedback on what direction they wanted you to go in. They also asked a few behavioral questions to get to know you a little better in the beginning.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

2 back-to-back case interviews - 1 round. Very little behavioral questions. Interviewers barely helped with the cases if I got stuck. Both interviews were 45 minutes. The first one was a long case that lasted the entire time and the second one was about 30 minutes with some behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

1 interview with a manager with: - behavioural question (e.g. your strenght and weakness) - Math question - Market estimation question No other steps during interview - Interns interview is considered lighter and easyer than direct hiring one

Interview Questions

• Market sizing question - remember to frame appropriately the question   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR takes very long to get back to you about anything. Will agree on dates to give you a response and then miss those deadlines. Was standard back-to-back case interviews. The first had a short behavioral portion at the beginning.

Interview Questions

• "Perceptions of our client's call center have been declining. What do you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Intern at Atlanta through online application and i got declined. The man interviewed me through phone the next day i submitted my resume through our school recruiting website.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potsdam, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Potsdam, NY).

Interview

I first met with an Accenture representative at my University's career fair. I submitted my application, resume, and transcript using their online tool. Accenture looks for students currently in the junior year of undergrad to intern the summer before senior year, but I know of some people that did a two summer program starting in the summer prior to beginning their junior year. My process was for the single summer internship. After the initial screening, I had a 1 on 1 phone interview. I did a lot of research on Accenture before the phone interview. This interview focused on what I knew about Accenture and about my college experience with classes and organizations I was involved in. After the phone interview I was invited to an in person interview on campus. For this interview there was an HR representative and a Consultant (employee) in the waiting area that spoke to me before I went in for the formal interview. This waiting is also part of the process as the employees give input to the interviewer later on the candidate's behavior and demeanor in the slightly less formal setting. Accenture doesn't have specific employees that do interviews, they use managers and senior managers that have everyday client responsibilities. My interviewer was a manager that was an alumnus of my University. The interview lasted about an hour and was very behavior focused. Most of the questions asked about recalling an experience I had that met some criteria. I got the internship and after the internship received a full time offer shortly after my senior year began without any additional interviewing. I started full time a month after graduation.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was "Tell me about a time you were asked to complete a task with little to no direction". While I don't think this would be as difficult for me now, at that point in my life I hadn't had any meaningful work experience, so I had to use an example from a high school job I had as a bank teller.   Answer Question