Accenture Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.9

62 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

The first interview was an on campus screening interview where I answered questions about my resume. The person who interviewed me was a manager and I got to know the company. He was very friendly and there were no difficult questions, more like a get to know you conversation. I got a call the same day for 2nd round interviews for the next day. It was a phone interview since the recruiter could not come to campus. There were 4-5 behavior questions and it took about 45 minutes. Questions were pretty generic and you could talk about pretty much anything. They want examples from your experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Initial communication was a phone screen with a Recruiter. Once through that stage I had an interview with the Manager I would be reporting to who asked about my remote work experience and experience. Many of the questions were behavioral interview questions that focused on how I worked on a team.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were typical interview questions. Be ready to promote/sell yourself and relate your experience to the team you will be aligned to.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Originally Applied online and then met at career fair. I then recieved an interview the next day. Had the first interview, seemed to go great received a few emails and then did not hear anything for 1.5 months. Receive a phone call then, Have 3 more phone interviews, informed that "I would receive a verbal offer" 9 days before the position began. Received the verbal offer, then a few days later received the official offer via email.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions. Everything went very smooth. Some questions included simple technical skills questions but not many. Most focussed on drive, dedication to the learning process, and willingness to work, multitask, and overwork. Many questions concerned activities and extracurricular things outside of the classroom.   Answer Question
    Informed of the salary and the position, given the offer.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

First interview appears to have been for gauging interest. This is your chance to show that you're truly interested in the job, so do some research beforehand and ask questions about the company and the work that they do.

Second interview was behavioral, the interviewer asked questions such as "tell me about an accomplishment; what did you do to reach it and why is it important to you?" or "Describe a challenge that you faced. How did you overcome it?" He asked a lot of clarifying questions, which I thought was a bad sign, but I ended up getting an offer.

Downside was that they took four weeks to get back to me regarding a decision after the second interview. I called to follow up a couple of times, I think that might have helped because I got the offer the day after my second call.

Interview Questions
    Not really negotiable since it's an internship.

Intern Interview

Had 2 interviews, one on campus and one in the SF office. In person seemed to be a formality, and just an initial screen. In SF, my interviewer was nice, soft-spoken, but wanted me to walk through my resume in depth. First interview lasted 15 mins, second interview ~30.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied with cover letter and resume, and heard back within 2 weeks for interview scheduling. Interviews were held about a month afterwards. Had two case interviews, interviewers really skimped on behavioral questions. Spent maybe 5 minutes on behavioral and dived right into the cases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

I applied to this position through university recruiting. The first round interview took place at the university. I had attended their information session the previous week, which was somewhat unprofessional and lacked much enthusiasm. One of the speakers happened to be my interviewer. As expected, the interviewer lacked excitement and was unable to show why I would enjoy working there. Resultantly, I was unable to connect with the interviewer and find any motivation to pursue this internship positon. This is in contrast to the great things I've heard about the company, so it might be more of a regional issue.

Interview Questions
    • There were none. He just asked me general questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

interviewed at Accenture in March 2009.

Phone interview with a bunch of softball questions. Fit questions included:
    What do you do on your time off?
    Why did you choose your major?

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

The interview process was good overall. The questions they asked were relevant and the interviewers knew a lot about the position I would take. They asked a lot of behavior questions and didn't really focus too much on the resume.

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult situation you were in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

Received interview through campus career center. involved an interview with a HR rep and second round at the office with an exec. HR rep was very down to earth and the overall interview was engaging. the interview with exec was relaxed as well, but he seemed tired from previous interviews and overall uninterested in being part of the recruitment process.