Accenture

Average Difficulty
59 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – Originally Applied online and then met at career fair. I then recieved an interview the next day. Had the first interview, seemed to go great received a few emails and then did not hear anything for 1.5 months. Receive a phone call then, Have 3 more phone interviews, informed that "I would receive a verbal offer" 9 days before the position began. Received the verbal offer, then a few days later received the official offer via email.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions. Everything went very smooth. Some questions included simple technical skills questions but not many. Most focussed on drive, dedication to the learning process, and willingness to work, multitask, and overwork. Many questions concerned activities and extracurricular things outside of the classroom.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Informed of the salary and the position, given the offer.

Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – First interview appears to have been for gauging interest. This is your chance to show that you're truly interested in the job, so do some research beforehand and ask questions about the company and the work that they do.

Second interview was behavioral, the interviewer asked questions such as "tell me about an accomplishment; what did you do to reach it and why is it important to you?" or "Describe a challenge that you faced. How did you overcome it?" He asked a lot of clarifying questions, which I thought was a bad sign, but I ended up getting an offer.

Downside was that they took four weeks to get back to me regarding a decision after the second interview. I called to follow up a couple of times, I think that might have helped because I got the offer the day after my second call.

Interview Question – Non unexpected, second interview was all behavioral.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really negotiable since it's an internship.

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Had 2 interviews, one on campus and one in the SF office. In person seemed to be a formality, and just an initial screen. In SF, my interviewer was nice, soft-spoken, but wanted me to walk through my resume in depth. First interview lasted 15 mins, second interview ~30.

Interview Question – Hardest decision made?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Applied with cover letter and resume, and heard back within 2 weeks for interview scheduling. Interviews were held about a month afterwards. Had two case interviews, interviewers really skimped on behavioral questions. Spent maybe 5 minutes on behavioral and dived right into the cases.

Interview Question – Lack of behavioral questions was surprising.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to this position through university recruiting. The first round interview took place at the university. I had attended their information session the previous week, which was somewhat unprofessional and lacked much enthusiasm. One of the speakers happened to be my interviewer. As expected, the interviewer lacked excitement and was unable to show why I would enjoy working there. Resultantly, I was unable to connect with the interviewer and find any motivation to pursue this internship positon. This is in contrast to the great things I've heard about the company, so it might be more of a regional issue.

Interview Question – There were none. He just asked me general questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed at Accenture in March 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a bunch of softball questions. Fit questions included:
What do you do on your time off?
Why did you choose your major?

Interview Question – Why did you choose your major?   Answer Question

Washington, DC

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was good overall. The questions they asked were relevant and the interviewers knew a lot about the position I would take. They asked a lot of behavior questions and didn't really focus too much on the resume.

Interview Question – What was a difficult situation you were in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

Interview Details – Received interview through campus career center. involved an interview with a HR rep and second round at the office with an exec. HR rep was very down to earth and the overall interview was engaging. the interview with exec was relaxed as well, but he seemed tired from previous interviews and overall uninterested in being part of the recruitment process.

Interview Question – tell us a time you managed a large amount of data.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen. 2nd interview was a behavioral-situational interview with a random recruiter.

Interview Question – Name a time where you dealt with a difficult coworker   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied after being contacted by an on-campus interviewer. A couple of weeks later, I completed a very short, basic HR interview who pretty much only confirmed info on my resume. Then, I attended a short company presentation the day before my 1:1 interview on campus. The interview itself was pretty generic (no technical questions). The interviewer was friendly and easy to relate to. A week later, I received a phone call from HR saying that I was one of six finalists that were ultimately going ot fill a total of four internship positions. Then, a couple of hours later, the same person called me back saying that they had everything they needed from me and I would not need to come on site for additional interviews but was still a finalist for the position. A month later , I called my HR contact since I had not heard back, and they informed me I did not get the position.

The interview process was not overly difficult, I was just disappointed in the way the process was conducted (lack of communication, long process).

Interview Question – Various questions regarding info on my resume.   Answer Question