Accenture Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Total of 2 interviews held on campus. One interview was just a long conversation about "why consulting" and business questions that I had asked myself over time. The other was a case. The case was very straightforward and dealt with high level stuff. No math. Nothing out of the ordinary. That being said, my understanding is that it's totally up to your interviewer what kind of interview they give you.. so I don't know do what extent mine can be defined as normal.

Interview Questions

• If I told you there was a problem with your school's football field, how would you fix it?   1 Answer

Another offer came up in asset management which I thought was more promising in the long run. Looking back on it, it's not a decision I'm happy with.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview

I attended a networking/informational event for students invited to interviews. First-round interview was on campus for fit and interest in Accenture. This interview was very easy -- you have to show your enthusiasm for why Accenture specifically. Second-round interview at a local office with behavioral questions about past experiences, leadership, and problem-solving. Again, I was asked why Accenture and gave a practically textbook answer. The interviewer was very flexible and asked me another question when I advocated for myself. Both rounds were with managers of local client sites.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your time when there are multiple demands on your time? What do you tell your client/supervisor when you can't finish something?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture (College Station, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

One basic interview over your resume to give yourself a chance to make yourself stand out from the other applicants, and a callback to a second interview consisting of three behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to reach a goal through an unexpected or different sequence of events and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Received a call from HR for first round of screening. Few days later a project manager called up to ask about my experience in IT etc. Most of the questions were casual not technical.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was on campus where two partners came in to interview students. Both were very case heavy with little focus on behavioral questions. Cases were real-life examples. Very unique cases that it seemed past industry experience was necessary to perform very well on the case. There was not much time to ask questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Were not good at responding to my application. Had to call several times for updates. Very disconcerting.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a challenge you overcame and how did you do so?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Initial communication was a phone screen with a Recruiter. Once through that stage I had an interview with the Manager I would be reporting to who asked about my remote work experience and experience. Many of the questions were behavioral interview questions that focused on how I worked on a team.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were typical interview questions. Be ready to promote/sell yourself and relate your experience to the team you will be aligned to.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Had 2 interviews, one on campus and one in the SF office. In person seemed to be a formality, and just an initial screen. In SF, my interviewer was nice, soft-spoken, but wanted me to walk through my resume in depth. First interview lasted 15 mins, second interview ~30.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied with cover letter and resume, and heard back within 2 weeks for interview scheduling. Interviews were held about a month afterwards. Had two case interviews, interviewers really skimped on behavioral questions. Spent maybe 5 minutes on behavioral and dived right into the cases.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied to this position through university recruiting. The first round interview took place at the university. I had attended their information session the previous week, which was somewhat unprofessional and lacked much enthusiasm. One of the speakers happened to be my interviewer. As expected, the interviewer lacked excitement and was unable to show why I would enjoy working there. Resultantly, I was unable to connect with the interviewer and find any motivation to pursue this internship positon. This is in contrast to the great things I've heard about the company, so it might be more of a regional issue.

Interview Questions

• There were none. He just asked me general questions about my resume.   Answer Question