Accenture

Average Difficulty
2,911 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Initially applied to the Accenture internship through their online portal, received a phone interview with a manager, followed by another phone interview with a different manager, was not successful beyond this phase.

Interview Question – How many hours are you willing to work overtime   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Lateral: CV referral --> Interview schedule --> HR interview schedule --> confirmation.

Interview Question – Reasons for changing the job. Specific reasons.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Depends on skills.

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Phone interview (60 mins) with HR. Besides the basic questions regarding motivation and work experience the interview was very dynamic and in my opinion the focus was on "why do you want to work for Accenture?" "Was is the unique value that you can bring to the company". At the end of the question they ask me a brain teaser which you can not really prepare and you have to show how to solve a problem. The focus is here not on the "right" answer but rather how you approach that problem.

Interview Question – The brain teaser was unexpected and pretty difficult. But as I said try not to focus what might be the right answer, rather focus on what kind of information you would need, where to find it, how to make assumptions and describe as much as possible how you approach that problem (which steps, etc.)   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – I had an initial screen from HR followed by another behavioral assessment. Following the assessment I had a skills interview with a SR. Manager. The first two interviews were pretty straightforward and the third interview was very detailed around my expertise. HR has been very helpful and very good with following up.

Interview Question – Actually each question was expected and I haven't found any of the questions to be too difficult.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Consulting Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Was hired through a university feeder program. Met with the hiring rep at a job fair and turned in my resume. Rep came back on campus to administer a logic test a few weeks later. Had several phone discussions with the rep following the test, but never had a formal interview with any consultants or partners.

Interview Question – No questions asked   Answer Question

DGM - Process Excellence Interview

DGM - Process Excellence

I applied through other source and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – was conducted in a professional manner

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Accenture?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do not hurry on the offer...they would do that

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Friend referred, I applied.
Got a call from the recruiter who did an initial HR type skills assessment and basic questions. 30 minutes
Within a week had a technical interview on the phone with a senior technical manager, got grilled a lot, the guy knew his stuff - 1 hours
Cleared technical , Within a week got a behavioral interview - 1on 1 telephone with a behavioral consultant - again could feel the heat the guy had a no nonsense (almost curt) approach - thought I blew it but apparently not - cleared this as well

Final - confirming interview as with a senior exec / partner over the webcam - this was casual and conversational - he told me right away that i passed.

Recruiter got back to me with an email initial offer, I countered with a number - got a small bump and a joining bonus.

Accepted revised offer. All in all a very pleasant a business like experience.

Interview Question – Pretty standard project management questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little scope to negotiate but got a small bump and a joining bonus

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview Details – 4 Interview process.
1. Screening (phone HR)
2. Behavioral (phone Sr. Mgr)
3. Skills(phone Sr. Mgr)
4. On-Site (LA office Sr. Mgr

Interview Question – Why Accenture?
Dealing with difficult person(s)?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated location, base and signing bonus.

Senior Programmer Interview

Senior Programmer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I got selected through campus interview in dec 2009 in Indore. Written test was easy. Then there was a GD round. The third round was technical interview, they ask question as per resume. All questions were basics from DBMS, Data Structure, OS. OOPS. Third round was HR round, HR was very friendly asked general questions they just check your communication skills. If ur above avg in English and confident HR round will be easy.

Interview Question – All question were basic and from resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Conducted by line manager. there were some good and some not so good rounds in terms of content

Interview Question – I was asked about my earlier boss, who he was and what did he do. I found it a very awkward to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offers are negotiable and one should always ask for an hike either in salary or position

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!