Accenture

Updated Nov 25, 2014
3,286 Interview Reviews

2.9

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

I applied online. Next day got a call to schedule phone interview with HR. During the phone screen interview you would be asked behavioral interview questions,so be well prepared for that.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

I started the interviewing process through on-campus recruiting I completed 3 separate rounds. Round 1 was just a conversation with HR personnel on campus. Round 2 was on campus and met with 2 different people to discuss situational based questions (i.e. Tell me about a time you failed). Round 3 was in the Accenture office with three different people. Each conversation was 45min long and they also provided an educational session on what is Accenture, the reporting structure, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Many of the behavioral based questions were not necessarily straightforward - i.e. not just "tell me about a time you failed" but instead "tell me about a time you failed, how you dealt with it, and any repercussions"   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

3 rounds with F2F interviews, you technical skills for the JOB applied, previous experience with the old JOB roles and responsibilities. this will add to the current role. some technical and functional software based awareness.

Interview Questions
    As per the company standard

Junior Sourcing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Initial screening was with recruiter, who went through basic qualifications for the job. Second interview with potential managers was an hour long. I was interviewing for two positions, but was unaware of which position the interview was for so made sure to be prepared for both. I was asked what I knew about the job and the tasks I would perform, including how I could meet those tasks or expand upon them. No unexpected questions and felt the interviewers had a genuine desire to get to know me and my strengths. The time from the interview to offer was two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What was your worst boss and how did you work with him/her? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I was taken an telephonic interview by a third party consultant and a final round of interview by the hiring company. the interview happened with 2 member panel- the project managers

Analyst Interview

Rounds of Interview depends on the kind of job. In comparison I would say not too many. However, the process is looong enough from 1-3 months which is kind of not so good and the candidate is in most of the cases clueless about there candidature situation whether in or out.

Interview Questions
    • Technical question, otherwise it was fine.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation happens as they are kind of decided how much they can offer. But again depends and it varies for niche skills.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

It was Telephonic 2 rounds.One generic and one project specific.
    Questions were focussed on technical understanding and their application.

After that it was all HR offer and negotiation.
    On boarding and other things were pretty smooth

Proposal Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Technical Face to Face for namesake but doesnt happen, all they do is make you sit in a corner of a conference room and hook onto a telephonic interview with some random guy sitting in some other part of the world

Interview Questions
    • Difficult or unexpected question is why does the interview not happen as scheduled   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

very good process, only hard workers got through,very robust, managers were good and friendly. just need to work smart for the process.was tested for core competencies and extempore skills, and the hr was friendly and was very good with the talks

Senior Software Engineer and Development Analyst Interview

As when i joined Accenture, It was through Campus recruitment drive. They asked some basic questions. Plus some HR related queries. The questions were of textbook style as expected in a campus recruitment drive.