Accenture

Updated Dec 14, 2014
3,344 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Initially applied to the Accenture internship through their online portal, received a phone interview with a manager, followed by another phone interview with a different manager, was not successful beyond this phase.

Software Engineer Interview

Lateral: CV referral --> Interview schedule --> HR interview schedule --> confirmation.

Depends on skills.

Consultant Interview

Phone interview (60 mins) with HR. Besides the basic questions regarding motivation and work experience the interview was very dynamic and in my opinion the focus was on "why do you want to work for Accenture?" "Was is the unique value that you can bring to the company". At the end of the question they ask me a brain teaser which you can not really prepare and you have to show how to solve a problem. The focus is here not on the "right" answer but rather how you approach that problem.

Interview Questions
    • The brain teaser was unexpected and pretty difficult. But as I said try not to focus what might be the right answer, rather focus on what kind of information you would need, where to find it, how to make assumptions and describe as much as possible how you approach that problem (which steps, etc.)   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I had an initial screen from HR followed by another behavioral assessment. Following the assessment I had a skills interview with a SR. Manager. The first two interviews were pretty straightforward and the third interview was very detailed around my expertise. HR has been very helpful and very good with following up.

Interview Questions
    • Actually each question was expected and I haven't found any of the questions to be too difficult.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Was hired through a university feeder program. Met with the hiring rep at a job fair and turned in my resume. Rep came back on campus to administer a logic test a few weeks later. Had several phone discussions with the rep following the test, but never had a formal interview with any consultants or partners.

DGM - Process Excellence Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

was conducted in a professional manner

Interview Questions
    Do not hurry on the offer...they would do that

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Friend referred, I applied.
    Got a call from the recruiter who did an initial HR type skills assessment and basic questions. 30 minutes
    Within a week had a technical interview on the phone with a senior technical manager, got grilled a lot, the guy knew his stuff - 1 hours
    Cleared technical , Within a week got a behavioral interview - 1on 1 telephone with a behavioral consultant - again could feel the heat the guy had a no nonsense (almost curt) approach - thought I blew it but apparently not - cleared this as well

Final - confirming interview as with a senior exec / partner over the webcam - this was casual and conversational - he told me right away that i passed.

Recruiter got back to me with an email initial offer, I countered with a number - got a small bump and a joining bonus.

Accepted revised offer. All in all a very pleasant a business like experience.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard project management questions.   View Answer
    Very little scope to negotiate but got a small bump and a joining bonus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

4 Interview process.
    1. Screening (phone HR)
    2. Behavioral (phone Sr. Mgr)
    3. Skills(phone Sr. Mgr)
    4. On-Site (LA office Sr. Mgr

Interview Questions
    Negotiated location, base and signing bonus.

Senior Programmer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

I got selected through campus interview in dec 2009 in Indore. Written test was easy. Then there was a GD round. The third round was technical interview, they ask question as per resume. All questions were basics from DBMS, Data Structure, OS. OOPS. Third round was HR round, HR was very friendly asked general questions they just check your communication skills. If ur above avg in English and confident HR round will be easy.

None

Consultant Interview

Conducted by line manager. there were some good and some not so good rounds in terms of content

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my earlier boss, who he was and what did he do. I found it a very awkward to answer   Answer Question
    The offers are negotiable and one should always ask for an hike either in salary or position