Accenture Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
3,066 Interview Reviews

2.9

Sourcing Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

There two rounds of interview, technical and HR round which is simple. The 1st round of interview was held for more then 20 minutes and it was conducted by 2 persons. The interview was simple and all the questions were related to what I was doing in my previous job.

Interview Questions
    • Did not find any questions which were difficult? However, it is very important to have vast domain knowledge.   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mandaluyong City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

My friend and I decided to apply walk-in at Robinson's Pioneer. We answered some paper about yourself, how did you know about the hiring, etc. and passed our resume. We were called to take an exam about English and Intelligence tests. We were asked to wait for the results of our test and after an hour i think, they announced it. Applicants are called individually and tell you the result. Luckily, we passed the test. I was called first for the interview. The interviewer asked me just some basic questions like what do you know about Accenture, expected salary, etc. after that she gave me another exam about accounting stuff. 25 items for 45 minutes. After the test, she said that they will assess my test and interview and wait for 1-2 weeks for their call or email but 2 weeks has passed and I haven't received any news from them. My friend just got hired the same day. She was just asked the same questions but by different interviewer. I don't know why her application was different from mine but the application is so easy. oh by the way we're just fresh grad. :)

Interview Questions
    • Expected salary? because the interviewer asked me why I demand that salary   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

As a part of day 1 placement companies, Accenture was one of the IT giants that had visited our college campus. It was a two day procedure. The first round included written test, that was held by online examinations, which included the following sections : general aptitude/quant, english and logical reasoning and ability. I qualified this round and was called for an interview. Much to my surprise, it was a HR interview mostly, wherein the HRs hardly asked us technical questions, and even if they asked, they enquired about our industrial training experience and the projects undertaken. It also included a round of extempore where we were given a topic to speak upon for atleast 2 minutes. Everything went well and I was selected!

Interview Questions
    • Prepare extempore topics and have an acumen for daily happenings around you. What I mean is a vast plethora of general knowledge and presentability.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Procurement Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

I applied online for a different position, was contacted by an internal recruiter, who suggested I would be a better fit for this position. I was overseas at the time, so did a few interviews over the phone with the recruiter, then arranged for an on-site interview with the local leadership team.

Overall the in-person group interview was great. There really weren't any difficult questions, mostly a brief review of my resume, and some questions about how I perform on a team, where I see myself in five years, etc. They were all very friendly, and it didn't feel like anyone was playing "stump the chump." After the interview, I got everyone's business card, and emailed thank you notes with some follow-up notes, and also mailed general thank-you notes.

no negotiation, aside from start date.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

First round is written comprising of 3 section verbal,quant and logical reasoning. After this personal interview take place. Our HR and Tech interview was held together.They called us in group of 5 and gave us a topic to discuss.In technical basic questions were asked like what is pointer,object,OOPs, abstract class, virtual function and few questions were fron sql. Overall interview was very easy.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Got short listed through AMCAT. There were two rounds but both took place at the same time. The candidates were divided into groups of six. The Technical and HR interview were very basic. Just go through your projects, you will crack it. They're looking for people who have aptitude and communication skills. Aptitude test is nothing but AMCAT.

I wonder why they hired so many people.

No negotiation.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

3 Rounds:

First Round : AMCAT Aptitude - 25 Qunt, 25 English, 25 Logical.
    Second Round : Technical Interview - All fundamental concepts of your stream in BE.
    Third Round : HR - Confident, Smile with Good English.

Interview Questions
    • How to manage money daily with work pressure?   View Answer

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Initial screening call through local head office, second round of interview with international office. Had a very detailed interview with the senior solution architect. Was a challenging experience. The interview went on for 1-2 hours. The one on one interview was more relaxed. It was focused more on my strong presentation and communication skills.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

I was shortlisted for the interview through amcat.Interview was conducted in JNTUH,Hyderabad yesterday. Details were collected by aspiring minds staff and divided into groups of five in alphabetical order.Panel consists of one Technical consultant and a hr. Introduced ourselves and they themselves. Started with tell me about yourself followed by elocution and our aspiraton in life and basics of corresponding streams.Thats it. Ended it with a job offer in my hand.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

It was Telephonic 2 rounds.One generic and one project specific.
    Questions were focussed on technical understanding and their application.

After that it was all HR offer and negotiation.
    On boarding and other things were pretty smooth

Interview Questions

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!