Accenture

2,921 candidate interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Conducts 3 sets of interviews - Skills review, Compensation Review, Job Offer. - x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Interview Question – Why did you choose Accenture?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate a better compensation

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Business Intelligence Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – First step was an HR call, mostly ask why you're looking and if you're aware of the high amount of travel. Next step was an in person interview with an Executive who did a skills test and immediately after was the confirming interview with another executive where you're given the opportunity to ask any questions you want.

Interview Question – Asked to sketch out on a white board an entire data model -- caught me off guard but went fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No problem negotiating for a slighter higher base (asked for 5k more than I was offered)

Service Designer Interview

Service Designer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Poor responses vie email when setting up interview. Awkwardness in conversations. Largely, I felt treated like a piece of meat. Overall, I'm sad that they have a culture that felt this toxic. I was hoping for a better environment.

Interview Question – "How do you deal with crazy co-workers."   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The money wasn't worth the poor work-life balance.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview Details – Process is not very difficult. Just have to know the basics. Mostly no DS questions asked during the interview. Just related to your skill. mostly what questions and very rarely how questions.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds of interviews all done in a single day - this is a very good practice as it saves a lot of time. Depending on interview performance, you progress through interviews with a Manager, Senior Manager followed by a Senior Executive (if you get through all of them).

Interview Question – A lot of questions were scenario-based ones so it pays to be prepared.   Answer Question

Client Financial Analyst Interview

Client Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

Interview Details – 1st Interview: Phone interview with HR recruiter-Basic Tell me about yourself? why Accenture? Why Analyst position? Know your resume very well.
2nd Interview: Was on site interview with three employees (1 Analyst, senior analyst and a senior manager)- Behavioral type questions to be expected- Teamwork, leadership skill, problem solving skills. they are very big on teamwork!

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected if you go through the questions on this site   Answer Question

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Software Engineering Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Was campus recruited. The entire process consisted of 2 interview rounds, one HR and the other technical round. The questions were largely how you will react to different situations and on the final year project as well as the technical skills your possess like C++/C/Java

Interview Question – Explain the different types of normalization in Database using examples.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

Interview Details – on campus Interview,
First Round was Apptitude (AMCAT),
2nd round:Technical Round (Telephonic Interview) Always provide long answers for every questions, no short answers
will entertained by the recruiter.
3rd round : HR Round(Telephonic Interview)

Interview Question – No difficult questions, prepare basic stuffs and go through your resume   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Client Financial Management Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Previous reviews on Glassdoor are all an accurate indication on how the process will be. I heard back 2 weeks after submitting my application online. The interview process is three steps. Step one is the initial phone screening with the recruiter who wants to assess what you know about the role and some background about you in regards to the experience and why you want to work for Accenture. After you pass that, step two is a situational interview. This will be done over the phone and will last 45-60 minutes depending on questions and follow-up questions/explanations. The interviewer will have 4 scheduled questions to ask and then based on the answers you give will ask additional follow-up questions. Just make sure you have strong work-related or academic examples to back up the questions. Prepare accordingly. Step three is the final round. This is where you come to the local Accenture office and get interviewed by an Analyst, a Specialist, and a Manager. The analyst is a peer interview, more based on your fit. The Specialist interview is a skills interview to make sure you have the required financial acumen to be successful in the role. The Manager interview is last and again is more based on whether you'd be a good addition to the team. From the time of first interview to last took approximately 2 and a half weeks.

Interview Question – When have you worked on a budget, financial analysis, forecast? When is a time you took a risk? When have you identified an error in client information?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entry level position so not much room to negotiate.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interview Details – Forwarded my resume as a referral and got the initial call to set up an appointment. Since I was out of town, an telephonic initial interview took place and a F2F was set up for a later date. The F2F interview took place in Delhi and the interview went fine without any difficulty or any unexpected question(s) being put across to me. After that a discussion with the Practice Head took place explaining the role and the designation they were having this hiring process for and asked for my preference. After clearing that an HR round took place and final negotiation regarding the salary took place.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!