Accenture Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
3,661 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Two interviews - phone and webcam. The phone interview was really uplifting as my interviewer was really passionate and positive. The web camera interview was very informative but it felt more structured. The web cam interview didn't include a programming test but some questions regarding OOD were asked.

Technology Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Had a telephone conversation with a company representative. Mostly behavioral questions. Nothing technical aside from repeating what was on my resume. Interviewer let me do most of the talking, he did not ask to many questions himself. This resulted in a few awkward pauses.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Mine was a College Hiring and the questions mostly consisted of aptitude questions and general IQ test. They majorly test your logic rather than getting too technical.
    There were three rounds viz. Written, Technical and HR round and the technical was the most long running. For Written it was mostly aptitude test and Logical reasoning.

Interview Questions
    • How will you implement indian railway reservation system?   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Very competitive. There were several rounds to complete the interview. I gained the position through a college career fair and the interviews took place on site at my college. The process was very thorough and the committee were all very experienced and outgoing people who showed an interest in what I had to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself with our company? What projects have you worked on in your prior internships? What experience do you bring to the table that sets you apart form other candidates?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2015.

telephonic interview, behavioral questions. The first round was a screening test where they asked me about my background and a few behavioral questions. The second round was for 1.5 hrs where they asked me technical and behavioral both. The overall process was good, however they did not specifically mention what kind of interview is it going to be which put me in a difficult spot

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you communicated with leadership   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Accenture in March 2015.

It started with 30 mins written test followed by one on one in-person interview.
    Written test was not too hard but tricky enough to tell if you have solid base on data structure, coding skills and database skills.
    And then interviewer came in to go through your answers for written test one by one and he extends the question to come up with another questions and goes on.
    And then another person came in to go through your professional experience
    and ask you about your technical knowledge as well as questions to test your problem solving skills.
    All the questions and conversation were purely technical and they didn't seem too much care about other stuffs but
    Overall, it was great experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you detect and eliminate all the repeated characters in one string with only using array?   Answer Question

Analyst (Management Consultant Development Program) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2015.

1. Phone Screen with HR. Asked about what I know about the company, why do I want to work there, and went over my resume.

2. 2 Phone interviews involving Behavioral Questions and Case Studies. Each interview was 1 hour long, 45 minutes for the Case, and 15 minutes for the behavioral questions. Both interviews were with current Consultant level employees.

3. In Office Interview. 1 hour presentation on the company. 1 hour case interview. 1 interview called a "confirming" interview to check how I fit in with the culture, my leadership skills, and my future career aspirations. Both interviews were with current "Manager" level employees.

Everyone that I talked to was very nice and helpful and honest.

Interview Questions
    • Case interviews were very straight forward. Much easier than what you would expect from MBB. But they made you think. One was a Mergers and Acquisition, another was on demand forecasting, another was on ways to increase revenue after bankruptcy, and one was on improving cash flow.

Know what differentiates the company from it's competition, why you want to work there, and be ready to give examples of ways to have showcased your skills in the past.

Answer Question
    I was told that there is No Negotiation for entry level analysts (on base salary). I over a year of experience, and they offered me the same as someone right out of college. But the offer is very fair for the market.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in March 2015.

One phone interview, follow by 40 question test I had to pass. Then went to Arlington Office for two more interviews. One was HR and the other was technical. The process was smooth. The HR interview was tough. He tried to go in-depth in the ONE question I didn't have a good answer for. Had to answer a brain teaser at the end.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time you had to handle difficult people and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Student Empowerment Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

There are 2 rounds. The time between them is only 4 days. They are both behavioral based questions. They will ask you to provide info about whether you have access to a car and whether you can use any technical programming skills. So I think the programming skills will be highly valuated.

Security Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Quick, targeted and articulate teams throughout the entire process. From the recruiter to the VP, each person was well prepared, timely and structured. Accenture had nailed the process and seem to support their staff very well even remotely. They foster growth and career guidance even at the upper levels of management, which makes sense. Why stop growing even if you excelled, achievements are what keep the company recognized and well reputed.