Accenture

Updated Nov 17, 2014
3,276 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

HR takes very long to get back to you about anything. Will agree on dates to give you a response and then miss those deadlines. Was standard back-to-back case interviews. The first had a short behavioral portion at the beginning.

Interview Questions
    • "Perceptions of our client's call center have been declining. What do you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

First round interview: on-campus, 30 minutes casual conversation with a Senior Manager.
    I was invited to the second round interview on the same day. Due to the large volume of candidates, the second round interview was to be conducted over telephone.

Second round interview: 45 minutes situational phone interview with a HR recruiter. She wanted me to use the STAR method to answer all the behavioral questions, spend 1-2 minutes to give an overview of the problem, task at hand and result. She proceeded to ask follow-up questions on my answers.
    Questions asked:
    1. Tell me about a time when you had to work under an extremely tight deadline and how did you handle it?
    2. Tell me about a time when you had to work with a large volume of data and how did you handle it?
    3. Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member in a team and how did you resolve the conflict?
    4. Tell me about the biggest challenge you faced in the past and how did you handle it?
    5. Tell me about a time when you had to create a plan and what steps did you take to follow the plan?
    6. Tell me about a time when you had to handle something you’ve never dealt with before.
    The HR recruiter took notes and sent it back to the campus recruiter, heard back within the same week.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions, nothing unexpected. Just be sure to have really good example for each question.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Two case studies in the first round, each with a behavioral portion. One of the cases was a bit longer, whereas the shorter one was more discussion based. second round was a behavioral interview (which they called confirmational) and a case interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

First round was on campus, simple questions about your resume. Second round was on the phone with a senior consultant who asked one or two behavioral questions. Final round the invite you to their regional headquarters and give you a nice presentation about the company before you interview with two high up managers. These interviews were behavioral as well but much more conversational and casual than the second round

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenging project you've worked on before and how you approached it   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

It was three hours long and the first three questions were puzzles. They give an overview of the company first, people seem really nice and chill. If you ask anyone why they keep working for the company their answer is because of the people . According to them they have room for growth.

Interview Questions
    • If you hired someone for 7 days and had a good bar to pay them the gold bar looks like a chocolate bar divided into 7 sections. Where would you make the cuts if you could only cut it twice and you had to pay the person one piece at the end of each day.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Received a call on Monday and had my first screen interview, on Tuesday had a second interview it was a behavioral questions, on Friday was invited on-site interview to their office it was a case study with one manager and then with another manager if I am a good fir to the company.

Interview Questions
    • What are you passion about? If you have 1 million dollars what would you do?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

I submitted a resume through campus recruiting and was contacted within days for an interview.

First round: On campus, 45 minutes, resume review with HR personnel . Have questions and an understanding of the job description.

Second round: In office, 45 minute, behavioral interview with manager. Questions were mostly asking to describe a tough situation that you handled. Use 'I' as much as possible. Have questions to ask as there will be time.

Third round: Office visit, two 45 minute conversations and presentation given by analysts. Conversations with senior managers were very informal and there was a lot of time to ask questions so think of things you can ask to keep the conversation going.

I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks after the third round. Received call less than 2 weeks later with offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that I won't find on your resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Two phone interview which were pretty easy and asked questions like "when is an example when you did this..." They all were easily relatable to any internship or previous job. Then I had a 3 hour interview with an Analyst, Specialist, and Manager. This was a little more in depth, they wanted to see if I had experience that would make me a good fit for an Analyst position and to make sure I would be able to fit with the team.

Interview Questions
    • What is an opinion you feel strongly about that is not widely held by others?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Two back to back on campus interviews with a case given in each interview. Each interview started with the typical "walk me through your resume", "why consulting", "why Accenture?". Then the interviewer proceeded to give details on the case with about 30 minutes allotted to solve it. Cases are based on interviewer's past experience with actual clients. Be prepared for cases specific to the interviewer's concentration (healthcare, banking, etc...)

Interview Questions
    • All questions revolved around a case study based off of interviewer's experience.   Answer Question