Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – I interviewed with Accenture when I was in business school and went through the typical recruiting process of preparing for behavior and case interviews. I met with 2 people during the first round interviews while on campus and then 3 additional people in the Philadelphia office for Accenture.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted a week later by a technical recruiter. Recruiter screened my resume and asked basic questions about experience and background. Situational interview was about biggest accomplishments and challenges you faced and how well you work with a team.

Interview Question – Tell me about a challenge you faced and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Software Architect
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty simple and they just took one phone interview, I got the confirmation after 3-5 days of my phone interview. Interview was like question from different frameworks.

Interview Question – Knowledge of OSGi framework   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they negotiated from $90 to $85

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Question – The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Accenture Management Consulting Manager Interview

Accenture Management Consulting Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very smooth. 4 Interviews. 1: Technical Senior Manager 2: Senior Executive 3: Group Senior Executive 4: Accenture HR. The Senior Executive was very confident of skills desired.

Interview Question – Do you know how we generate revenue in this group and what are out priorities this fiscal year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very straight forward. No negotiation; HR was very straight!

Mainframe Consultant Interview

Mainframe Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – HR called for an interview within 10 days of applying. Few general questions and then the technical interview with the Hiring manager that lasted for one hour. They called me back with a job offer within a week.
The offer was average and i needed the job so i accepted it.

Interview Question – standard questions.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Basically 3-4 calls:1-2 filtering interviews to test your technical fitness; 1-2 HR situational interviews to make sure you are OK to hire, and 1-2 calls with hiring manager to interview you or just to say hi and provide next steps.

Interview Question – Describe most difficult situation with a client problem and how did you handle it - what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty short - they provided a number, I gave mine, and then we discussed why my number was higher - and they agreed without hesitation. I should have asked for more ...

Accenture Federal Services Technology and Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Accenture Federal Services Technology and Systems Integration Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I applied to this position via campus recruiting and got a first and second round interview. There were more greeters (~6) than I am typically used to (~2-3) and they were exceptionally friendly and carried out casual conversations prior to the interview. My first round interview was essentially a resume screening, where the interview asked about my experience, why Accenture, and what I can contribute to the company. The second round was behavioral, where I was asked a time where I demonstrated time management, a time when a decision I made affected the rest of the team; a time when I communicated complex ideas in simple manner. Overall, the experience was positive.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – At least for me, it was fairly standard interview for a large company. I applied online and within a couple of weeks got a call back. They assign you a HR person that pretty sticks with you along the way to help set up times for the next interview.

1) Phone
2) Skills
3) Behavioral
4) Face to Face

Interview Question – Everything is pretty much standard like how do you prioritize work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Recruiting Support Role At Client Site Interview

Recruiting Support Role At Client Site
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter called to verify some information and then set up an in person interview at company site. Arrived for 1 on 1 interview, moved to phone interview/ skill interview and finished with a Senior Exec close out interview. Normal work history questions about teamwork and attention to details. Was asked about my leadership experience about mid way thru interview after the person started to really read my resume in front of me. Was told of another position opening and if I might consider it beside the one I was looking for.

Negotiation Details – Applied for one position but was offered the team lead position instead. Surprised by offer as it was 20 grand more then expecting. Probably made a negotiation mistake by showing my surprise of the offer. Should of held out for another 5 grand. But the first year base pay bump of 7 percent helped later.