Accenture Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015
4,116 Interview Reviews

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Brief, To the point and 3 rounds only. 1 for Technical....2nd for Behavioral....and 3rd for presence of mind. 1 - Application oriented, detail into application's various feature, configuration and Integration 2- How do you approach situation, case study 3 - prompt presentation on any topic of your choice for 5 min.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

No hard hitting questions. Do research on company and be prepared because they will ask you about their company. Very nice man who interviewed me. Make sure to be professional

Management Consulting Analyst (Development Program) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, but knew a manager that worked at Accenture. She was able to forward my resume to a recruiter and expedite the review process. 1st Interview: Phone screen with recruiter. Just going over your resume, experience, and motivations. You should be able to talk about yourself and why you want to get into consulting and work for Accenture. 2nd Interview: About a week after the first interview. Also a phone interview with a different recruiter. This was about an hour of behavioral questions. I don't recall specifics, but nothing out of the ordinary. The tone of the interview was very conversational and it is apparent they want a clear idea of who you are and if you can work well in a team. Final interview: This was scheduled about a month after the 2nd Interview. In person interview at an Accenture office. This happens in three stages over about three hours. The first hour you meet casually with current analysts to discuss the nature of the position. During this time they'll go over the expectations of an analyst, their experience, and answer your questions (come with a lot, there is plenty of time). Second hour is the case interview with a manager or managing director. The last is a conversational interview (more a confirmation). This is basically talking about your background, how you work in teams, leadership experience, and why you want to work for Accenture. Some behavioral questions are sprinkled in, but again it was largely informal. I have a feeling that the case interview was the most significant portion of this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Case interview is based off of manager's real experience with a project. These are much more qualitative than a MBB. Be ready to show your problem solving process and make rational recommendations. Victor Cheng's frameworks are a useful guide, though the analyst cases are far easier. There was no computation portion in this case.   Answer Question

Federal- Entry Level Java Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a brief interviewing process. Basically they just verified that i was a Military Vet whom was discharged under honorable condition. Once verified, I was set on a path to success by setting me up for training on the position i applied for. Once completed my understanding is that I will have a short interview with a manager to ensure I was an excellent fit with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• Am I an Military Veteran who was discharged under honorable conditions.   1 Answer

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process included three different interviews. The first interview occurred over the phone with the recruiter. We went over my resume and the questions centered on my professional career. There were your basic questions of leadership, etc. I remember the recruiter asking what drew me to Accenture. I would recommend doing research on Accenture before starting your interview process. The second interview was again over the phone with some more in-depth behavioral questions. They were not difficult, but centered again on leadership, conflict resolution, management, problem solving, etc. The third interview was an in office interview divided into three parts. The first part included a lunch with a presentation from three analysts. The presentation was casual and centered on explaining more about Accenture. The second part was the case study interview. The interviewer was extremely friendly for someone's first time doing a case study interview. The scenario was a bit complicated, but it was more about how you can solve a problem/break down a problem and present it. The third interview was with a different Accenture employee and again focused on my past professional experiences.

Interview Questions

• They asked several times what I learned from each scenario I described.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First round of interview was very simple: various questions about motivations and previous experiences. This interview was very relaxed and only took about half an hour. Then invited back to do a second interview at a later date - these questions were much more pointed and clearly had a behavioral focus. Second round interviewer seemed very impatient with answers and constantly interjected mid-sentence. They were clearly fishing for "correct answers" even though the questions were behavioral. This interview took an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell be about a project where you ran into problems and how you overcame them   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

I had a series of three interviews, the last being three hours. I had an interview with two HR personnel, a behavioral phone interview (the lady was very patient and understanding of my lack of professional examples, being that I am still in school), and the last was in person with 3 different people.

Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Alexandria, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

There was a minimum of two interviews and if they think that you're a good fit for the company, they pass on your resume to someone that they might know that you'd be a better fit for. Well at least for me they were willing to do that. Before the interview process, you do an interview with HR about salary and specific skills that you have. The recruiters also do a really good job in asking you questions to see if you have skills that would match openings that they have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did the negotiation with HR before even talking to the managers on the individual projects.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

The HR recruiters that I dealt with were very helpful and professional. The technical skills over the phone interview was shorter than I had anticipated, consisting of one general logic- assessing problem, and a couple of fairly easy programming problems.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

Process took about two months. First HR interview included a review of my experiences and other items listed on my resume. About a month later I was set up with another recruiter who scheduled three phone interviews with managers I would be potentially be working with. Interviews were great and lasted 20-45 minutes. The technical interview was very easy, review the job description and review what you don't know and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Personal interests, career goals, team oriented questions. Basic technical questions.   Answer Question