Accenture Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
2,990 interviews

2.9

Consultant Interview

I interviewed with Accenture when I was in business school and went through the typical recruiting process of preparing for behavior and case interviews. I met with 2 people during the first round interviews while on campus and then 3 additional people in the Philadelphia office for Accenture.

Consultant Interview

Applied online and was contacted a week later by a technical recruiter. Recruiter screened my resume and asked basic questions about experience and background. Situational interview was about biggest accomplishments and challenges you faced and how well you work with a team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenge you faced and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Questions
    • The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Hiring process was pretty simple and they just took one phone interview, I got the confirmation after 3-5 days of my phone interview. Interview was like question from different frameworks.

they negotiated from $90 to $85

Accenture Management Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

The hiring process was very smooth. 4 Interviews. 1: Technical Senior Manager 2: Senior Executive 3: Group Senior Executive 4: Accenture HR. The Senior Executive was very confident of skills desired.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how we generate revenue in this group and what are out priorities this fiscal year?   View Answer
    It was very straight forward. No negotiation; HR was very straight!

Mainframe Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

HR called for an interview within 10 days of applying. Few general questions and then the technical interview with the Hiring manager that lasted for one hour. They called me back with a job offer within a week.
    The offer was average and i needed the job so i accepted it.

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Basically 3-4 calls:1-2 filtering interviews to test your technical fitness; 1-2 HR situational interviews to make sure you are OK to hire, and 1-2 calls with hiring manager to interview you or just to say hi and provide next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Describe most difficult situation with a client problem and how did you handle it - what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Pretty short - they provided a number, I gave mine, and then we discussed why my number was higher - and they agreed without hesitation. I should have asked for more ...

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

I applied to this position via campus recruiting and got a first and second round interview. There were more greeters (~6) than I am typically used to (~2-3) and they were exceptionally friendly and carried out casual conversations prior to the interview. My first round interview was essentially a resume screening, where the interview asked about my experience, why Accenture, and what I can contribute to the company. The second round was behavioral, where I was asked a time where I demonstrated time management, a time when a decision I made affected the rest of the team; a time when I communicated complex ideas in simple manner. Overall, the experience was positive.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

I just have a few phones with HR, and have an easy interview with a senior engineer. Then I got the offer. It is just very easy due to the low paid

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accenture.

At least for me, it was fairly standard interview for a large company. I applied online and within a couple of weeks got a call back. They assign you a HR person that pretty sticks with you along the way to help set up times for the next interview.

1) Phone
    2) Skills
    3) Behavioral
    4) Face to Face

Interview Questions
    • Everything is pretty much standard like how do you prioritize work?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.