Accenture

2,911 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

MCDP Business Analyst Interview

MCDP Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview through on campus recruiting process--started during the fall with meet and greets and concluded with the interview process in the spring. From the date that I submitted my resume, the process from submission to offer took about 4 weeks.

Candidates that received interview offers were brought to the office earlier in the same week to get to know the associates and tour the office. This also included a brief case interview workshop which covered much of the same material covered in other instructional books or guides.

The interviews were at the Accenture office and were fairly straightforward. They were two parts (behavorial and case) each, with around an hour allotted for each. Case questions came from work experience each interviewer had actually had, with minor details changed so mental math was possible.

Interview Question – Cases seemed very similar to those available in books such as Case in Point or others. They were challenging and made you think critically, but by being strategic and making the interview a conversation, they were very manageable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. As a first year intern, there wasn't much choice as to location (though it was worth a try) or pay, since there is really no bargaining power in either situation.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details – Initial contact through university career fair. Got an email from a recruiter with a position to apply to. Two phone interviews with different recruiters. Both recruiters were very friendly and did a good job starting the interview by laying out the format. The first gave plenty of time to answer my questions (extending well passed the scheduled end time), while the second seemed a bit rushed. Fairly standard "tell me about a time..." questions.

Interview Question – Talk about a recent time where you have had to give a presentation to a difficult audience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details – I exchanged emails with a recruiter who contacted me through LinkedIn, had a phone screen, two phone interviews, and then a round of in-person interviews at the San Francisco office. Overall it was the standard process for consulting interviews, including skill, behavioral and case study interviews.

Reason for Declining – Salary didn't meet expectation and specific opportunity sought was not guarenteed.

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR rep. Went into job position and responsibilities. Outlined what it takes to be successful in the role. Outlined what would be the next steps in the interview process.

Interview Question – Discussion of pay structure.   Answer Question

Technology and Systems Integration INtern Interview

Technology and Systems Integration INtern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Applied online through my university's career office. First interview was behavioral and held on campus. Very casual, easy going conversation, basically was told that I would be moving to second round. Second round was held at their office, also behavioral but more in depth questions. Thought it went fairly well but didn't end up receiving offer and wasn't told why.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed at something.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very very difficult. Expect it to take at least a month. There will be an HR interview then a cognitive interview/test. If you make it past them you will get a skills interview. Finally if you make it past all those ther will be an in person interview in the local office

Interview Question – How would you solve this specific implemnation requirement at a client site (specific ver difficult question follows)   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – This position is for the Summer Intern position at Accenture Malaysia. I applied through the company website, and the process takes about a month. First round interview with HR and second round with hiring manager. Questions based on resume with some technical, and behavioral questions. Pretty straightforward. I was told later during my internship that as long as you've passed the first interview, second round is a breeze as long as you are able to answer the questions structurally.

Interview Question – None. All was pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Intern position - no negotiation.

IBM Cognos Developer Interview

IBM Cognos Developer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process went well until I got to the face-to-face with the hiring manager. I'm pretty sure that my look wasn't what he expected. I'm not a "Good Ol Boy"!

Interview Question – How do you handle a highly political business environment.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Hired out of college, very we'll organized, and quick turnaround time.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Client Financial Management Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details – 3 interviews- brief phone call, hour long phone call, 3-hour video conference interview. first phone call was easy about my resume. second was a behavioral interview (recall a time you were challenged, you foresaw a problem, etc-- they ask you to elaborate on everything you say and will ask more questions like "and how did that make you feel"). 3rd interview was over video (supposed to be in office but they don't pay for flights) with 4 different people. know info about accenture and about the position- everyone asked what the company does and what you know about the role you're applying for. be attentive and ask relevant questions. overall everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to

Interview Question – know all about the role   Answer Question