Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Support Role At Client Site Interview

Recruiting Support Role At Client Site
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter called to verify some information and then set up an in person interview at company site. Arrived for 1 on 1 interview, moved to phone interview/ skill interview and finished with a Senior Exec close out interview. Normal work history questions about teamwork and attention to details. Was asked about my leadership experience about mid way thru interview after the person started to really read my resume in front of me. Was told of another position opening and if I might consider it beside the one I was looking for.

Negotiation Details – Applied for one position but was offered the team lead position instead. Surprised by offer as it was 20 grand more then expecting. Probably made a negotiation mistake by showing my surprise of the offer. Should of held out for another 5 grand. But the first year base pay bump of 7 percent helped later.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on-line and was called by a representative of the company that coordinated a date and time for a phone screen. If the phone screen is successfully passed, it is followed by several face-to-face, on-site interviews with managers, peers and other individuals.

Interview Question – The usual - What was your most unsuccessful project and why   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Consulting Analyst
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Phone interview 30 minutes going over skills. informed by the end of the call that I made it to the second round.
Phone interview situational.1 hour. Why accenture...tell me about a time....took 1 hour. informed 30 minutes later I made it to the third round.
going to the third round this week

Interview Question – get ready for all behavioral questions. tell me about a time....how did you hande...what was the results   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is standard to that found at most other large consulting firms, such as the Big 4. There were three different rounds, with the final round taking place at the nearest Accenture office. The overall experience was very good and I had no issues from start to finish.

Interview Question – Why did you decide to pursue this option when you had several other methods of tackling the problem ?   Answer Question

Legal Administration Interview

Legal Administration
Chicago, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – The interview may vary, but all have to go through a very grueling interview which includes a personality test. The candidate does not know that it's happening when he/she is being interviewed though. It's Accenture's way of making sure they hire the right people that fit the Accenture culture.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you disagreed with your supervisor and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes - they are very open to negotiating if the candidate is selected.

Process Analyst Interview

Process Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interview Details – This was a unique position for a new group in Social Security Administration. The bad was all the technical matter the position described was not the core of the interview. My resume presented those capabilities gaining the interview. The core was ability to analyze and present to management my findings, with an emphasis on running most of my effort by myself. It took over 20 minutes to get this out.
The good was Linda was a great interviewer and once I caught was she was looking for I was able to recapture a losing interview into a successful one. It wasn't until the end one point was raised that I could not overcome, but even that did not toss me off the short list.

Interview Question – In reality, there was none. The only tough point was not grasping where she was going until 20 minutes into the interview.   Answer Question

Web Applications Analyst/Consultant Interview

Web Applications Analyst/Consultant

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – 1st, Basic HR: Location, base salary, goals, skills, etc.
2nd, 1 hour long interview with a hiring manager. Basic Technical questions.
3rd, most difficult - Situational interview, 1 hour long. Be prepared to know resume very well.
4th, 45 minute video interview. I spoke with a very senior manager.

Interview Question – Give me an time during the last 2 years when you had a team member that was not motivated with your project, what did you do to motivate them?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The recruiter forgot to check my GPA, I was 0.1 away from the minimum AFTER I accepted my offer. offer was 64k

Energy Analyst Interview

Energy Analyst

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – They will contact you through e-mail to schedule a phone interview first. The questions are related to your previous experience. The second round will be a skill assessment given by the manager. The questions in skill assessment need your understanding in your professional area.

Interview Question – Nothing Unexpected. Quite straightforward.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1. ACN reached out to gauge interest 2. interviewed by three people (HR, hiring manager, partner) HR asked a lot of behavioral and situational questions. Hiring manager asked the most amount of technical questions regarding data warehouse, she was mainly gauging how i am able to respond to technical questions at a client site. Partner was testing my social skills.

Interview Question – A lot of behavioral questions and situation questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiated start date and working remotely.

Network Security Engineer Interview

Network Security Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interview Details – 1. Contact by a recruiter from mid-layer company; 2. Scheduled the interview with the engineering lead of Accenture; 3. Passed the interview and scheduled the interview with three on-site architects / engineers; 4. Passed the interview (waited for 2 weeks) and I was offerred a place for their banking clients.

Interview Question – 1. Describe the F5 iRules you used in the previous environment (detailed iRules required)
2. Describe the detailed configuration of a type of VPN you used in the previous environment.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said they like me and my previous experience and they would like to add me into the project, so I accept the offer and this is really a good chance for me and I think this is a 95%+ match position to my skill set and experience.