Accenture

Updated Dec 22, 2014
3,364 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Attended the first round of interviews on campus. The first round consists of reviewing your resume and discussing basic job qualifications. All interviewees were told they would hear from HR by 6pm the same day regarding the second round of interviews the following day. The second round is the behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect your day-to-day duties to be as an analyst?   View Answer

Business and Systems Integration Analyst Interview

On campus interview, then office visit and interview with multiple managers / sr. managers. Relatively un-intimidating experience. Typical behavioral questions were asked, and mostly the interviewers just wanted to get to know you and see if you would fit in with the company.

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Very fast. They were polite, and helpful and lenient throughout the whole process. I was asked if I could reschedule, but I had exams during the other times they were available, so I was able to keep my time.

Risk Management Consulting Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Initial phone call was with recruiter and the person the entire process was going to be managed by. It consisted of basic questions regarding my background. Ensure to know your resume and your relevant experience compared to the job description and expectations. Also, be able to give information regarding current compensation/expectations, desired office location, and relevant demographic questions.

I asked if the recruiter had any feedback regarding my qualifications for the role and she explained that I had passed the first round and was going to be scheduled for my second round which would be the behavioral interview, if I then passed this interview, I would be given a 3rd interview for Skills and if all went well, then I would be given a confirming round (final) interview in NYC with a partner and senior manager.

2nd Interview (Behavioral/Situational): My interview was with an HR professional, with Accenture for 10 years conducting interview from HR perspective.
    I over prepared every question possible by using google questions. However, I recommend knowing basic behavioral questions, such as problem solving examples, team work examples, overcoming conflict, and the such.
     -Similar question ex: Tell me about a time you began a team, how did you go about it?
     -Similar question ex: Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you handled it?

3rd Interview (Skills Interview): This truly depends on which role you are applying for and what team or sector you will be part of. My interview was for Financial Services, Risk Management - Operations Risk Management. My interviewer had been with Accenture for 8 years and currently senior manager. I did a lot of preparation for this interview and it went really well.

A lot of questions based on Risk Management, Basel I & II. She asked me about the pillars of the regulations. She asked me a lot of various questions and I answered them all. She gave me excellent feedback and was very happy.

She also asked me a case question.

All three interviews were over the phone. I was told about 4 weeks later that due to my experience being less than the requirement on the position, they encourage me to try again in a year. According to feedback, my experience was the only set back. The position required 3 years with 5 years preferred. I currently have 2.4 years of experience.

Interview Questions
    • Specific name and descriptions of Pillars of Basel Regulations   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture.

Always, always attend any preliminary events they host. Get in initial contact with the recruiter and leverage your school's alumni network if applicable. There are two 45-minute interviews in the first round. Case interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

My experience was through my university recruiting process. Overall, it was a great experience. The process involved attending an info session and a few networking events to convey my interest. It was a three step interview process and they only asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you know your resume very well. They will ask questions based on your experiences.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Expect at least three to four interviews from the start of process to end. The initial interview is a recruiter call, next is the skills interview which is usually the hiring manager and or a technical team, then a behavioral interview and the last is with a managing director. The crucial ones are the skills and behavioral interviews. The MD interview is more about present ability, industry acumen and professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a situation when you had to mitigate a risk without impact to schedule or cost.   Answer Question
    Yes, negotiated with the recruiter as the mediator

Entry Level Management Consulting Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

The intial process began with a phone screening performed by a recruiter. The next step involved two over the phone interviews conducted by managers in different industries. Each were behavioral before presenting a case then follow-up questions.

Interview Questions
    • There is no way to go 50/50 with 2 case interviews. You have to ace one and at least pull 75% on the other or vice versa. Unfortunately, one of the interviewers was incredibly difficult to work with on the case study via phone. The behavioral portion is incredibly straightforward and simple.   Answer Question

SAP PI Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

HR gives you a phone call after review your profile.
    HR asks few questions related to your background. This is kind a initial screening process.
    HR will call you again to set-up walk-in interview
    Personal interview round - I heard of technical round. But, I am with senior manager 1-1 interview.
    Questions to understand my communication skills and experience in the consulting world.
    Friendly conversation.

Accenture Technology Analyst (15/16)+ Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Going through the process right now.
    Everything seems to be going smoothly.

Had my first interview on a Friday and was called later on THAT day to let me know that I have moved on to the next interview on Monday morning.

So far everything has been very relaxed and not filled with pressure. Everyone seems to enjoy what they do for a living.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of Behavioral Questions.

What is your greatest achievement to date?

Answer Question