Accenture

Updated Mar 2, 2015
3,573 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technology Analyst Interview

Met them at a career fair and was offered a 30min interview on the spot. This was considered first round and was a screen of my resume, asking me to elaborate and talk about myself.

The second round was 1hr phone interview, behavioral based questions with someone from HR.

The third/final round was on-site. It began with a generic presentation from 4 analysts/senior analysts (unsure if technology or other). There were 3 other recruits during this part. They gave info about what it's like to work there, details that weren't necessarily found in my research. Then we all broke off, there were 2- 20 or 30 minute interviews with Senior Managers, 3 questions each- 1 behavioral based, the other more conversational.

Software Tester Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview was good .

Senior Manager Interview

Usually the hiring process is 4 steps: HR, behavioral, Job Specific/Situational, and Final Executive Interview.
    I was a re-hire so I didn't have to do the behavioral, and had 3 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • When getting into the Job specific interviews, being a consulting company the interviewer asked questions about leadership, leading a team, how would I handle certain situations with clients, as well asked my knowledge in specific areas, trends, and opinions on some opportunities.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed out of undergrad and it was a three round process. First round was a simple behavioral interview whereby they wanted to get a feel for your personality. Second round was case based and looking to understand how you go about solving problems. Third round was more for me as a prospective employee to meet some senior people and understand who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about developing a business case for an IT transformation at a major corporation.   View Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Total 3 rounds of interviews. First round was on campus and primarily behavioral. Second round focused on my technical background/experiences and how they were relevant to the position I was applying for. Third round was on site- two 45 minute interviews with Senior Managers. Very smooth and enjoyable interview process. I felt like the interviewers were genuinely trying to get to know me as oppose to testing me.

No negotiation

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

I had a phone interview with the project manager and another with the hiring manager. They had me send a few links, extra samples and resources to call and that was a wrap.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over the other guy? If there was one obstacle or issue that you can foresee that might prevent you from hitting deadline what would it be?   Answer Question
    They asked if I can go lower on my price. I said no. They hired me anyways.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

2 months, 3 rounds......scenario based leadership questions, generally a smooth process. Big company hence I had to follow up a few times....but ok experience. I'd say I have had better experience in my previous companies in terms of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a govt official asks your for a bribe   View Answer
    Not much scope, take it or leave it

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sweden, ME
    Anonymous Employee in Sweden, ME

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2014.

After applying online a analytic test was done after a few weeks. Then case day with 3 interviews. One of them was a personal interview. A lot of questions about yourself, then a lot of presentation skill is needed. You need to know how to solve cases.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

After applyin online i got an email to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. It was a very casual call mainly to review your resume. After the call there is an aptitude test which isn't too difficult as long as you use common sense and have a baaic understanding of how coding works. If you pass the aptitude test you'll receive a call to set up the face-to-face interview. The interview will consist of 2 interviews, a skill and an HR interview. Just be calm and be able to speak in a conversational manner. It's an entry level position so they're looking for people they can train. It's more important to be able to strike a conversation and not have long silences than to be well versed in coding. Coding can be taught but it's hard to change behavior.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time where you had to deal with criticism and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Front-End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2014.

Timeline:
    - Dec 4th: Application submitted
    - Jan 23rd: First interview with the recruiter
    - Jan 26th: Skills Interview
    - Feb 2nd: Interview with Senior Level management
    - Feb 6th: Offer received

The interview process took 2 months, and each step was via the phone or video conference.

The recruiter was on top of the game. Although, he just started to work for the company, he was extremely well informed, answered all my questions, understood the role, the business, the culture and sold the opportunity super well.