Accenture

Updated Jan 30, 2015
3,469 Interview Reviews

2.9

SAP PI Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

HR gives you a phone call after review your profile.
    HR asks few questions related to your background. This is kind a initial screening process.
    HR will call you again to set-up walk-in interview
    Personal interview round - I heard of technical round. But, I am with senior manager 1-1 interview.
    Questions to understand my communication skills and experience in the consulting world.
    Friendly conversation.

Accenture Technology Analyst (15/16)+ Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Going through the process right now.
    Everything seems to be going smoothly.

Had my first interview on a Friday and was called later on THAT day to let me know that I have moved on to the next interview on Monday morning.

So far everything has been very relaxed and not filled with pressure. Everyone seems to enjoy what they do for a living.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of Behavioral Questions.

What is your greatest achievement to date?

Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter with Accenture regarding opportunities with their People and Change group. I had an initial screen with the recruiter on a Monday (general overview), the phone interview on Wed (case), and the Final interview on Friday (personality interview, case). On Friday I was told I would be moving forward and to be prepared for a verbal offer. That following Monday, I recieved my verbal. After accepting the offer, I went through a background check through HireRight. Very straightforward - you give them the information, they call the numbers. Pretty painless. Two days after starting the background check, I recieved my written offer which I accepted.

Honestly, the best interviewing experience I have ever been through. Very fast, very professional.

Interview Questions
    • The entire intervew process was cake. Have questions prepared. I had 15 questions ready to ask.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a signing bonus. Always negotiate. The worst they can say is no. Trust me, you're not breaking their bank. The house always wins.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

First round: 30-45 minute in person screen - Why should we hire you over someone else?
    Second round : Behavioral
    Third: At HQ - Did not make it that far, but was told that it would be technical and more behavioral aspects. You would meet with HR as well.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over someone else?   View Answer

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Resume drop for OCR. Interviewees were invited to a social that helped us get to know the interviewers. First round was two one-hour, 1:1 interviews. In each, about 15 mins of behavioral ("tell me about a time you positively impacted society", etc) and the rest was a case. I was called that evening for final round the following day. Final round consisted of two hour long interviews, each 1:1. First was purely a case interview. Second was purely behavioral. All interviews were with executives - senior manager and above. All in all, everyone was extremely friendly (much more so than expected) and seemed genuinely interested in me. Nothing extremely challenging - just be prepared to defend any points made on your resume and have good stories. After doing final round on Friday, I received the offer the following Wednesday, making the whole process less than a week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing crazy - cases were not as hard as expected. One was M&A, one was related to risk management and final was related to pricing in healthcare industry. All interviewers were friendly and patient during the cases and all cases were made from their experiences.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Liked offer as given.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Submitted my resume online. About a week later, I was invited for an on-campus interview. The first round was just going over my resume and what I know about the company. Why do you want to work for Accenture? What do you think is the day-to-day life of the position you're applying for? 2 days later, I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. Second round was a 45-minute phone screen with 3 situation questions. My interviewers were very friendly, but I guess I wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in which you had to resolve a conflict; when you had to get something done under a tight deadline; when you had more work to do than you could manage. Give a recent and brief synopsis within the last 2-3 years, and 3 key events or critical points: meetings, decisions, interactions, presentations and tasks, role, outcome.   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

My resume was submitted through their employee referral program. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter who asked me a few basic questions and wanted details on my background. Then, he set up two phone interviews that were business case study interviews. During each case study interview, the interviewer asked me details about my background and also asked me general questions like: What do you know about Accenture, why do you want to be a consultant, what do you think a typical day is like for a consultant.

Interview Questions
    • One case study was about budgeting and forecasting. The other was on cost optimization.   Answer Question

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Great experience. 2 onsite interviews 1 hour each with senior Test persons from Accenture. They made me comfortable and overall the experience was great. The interview was more like a discussion about my background and personality fit.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected, glassdoor reviews and questions discussed here was pretty much asked. Typical behavioral and situational interview questions and went more like a discussion.
      * How do you handle a difficult situation with your peer, developer or boss.
      * What are the qualities of a software tester.

Answer Question
    No negotiation possible asked for a sign on bonus.

Software Engineer Interview

There was a phone screen, a technical interview, and a managerial interview.

The phone screen is exactly what you would expect. The person I spoke with was nice and gave me more details about the company and what to expect when working at Accenture. He did ask a few behavioral questions.

The technical interview was done over the phone, there was no programming in the interview. Mostly it was a lot of question that tested your understanding of object oriented programming.

The final interview was done over the hirevue interview service. The questions asked in the interview are about your experience programming, and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked quite a few in depth questions about abstract classes.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

There was no case study and they never got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and she said she would get back to me in a few days and never did.