Accenture

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Java Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

I was initially contacted by an outside recruiter about the opportunity, and Accenture HR going over the job , location and other details, why you want change job etc questions.
Then Situational interview for about 60 to 90 minutes, asked about 4 questions did you face any situations like this etc, and technical interview for about 45 to 60 minutes.

Finally they asked me to fly to San Antonio to meet the hiring manager, it is about the roles responsibilities i will be doing and my curent job etc,

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a conflict with co worker? Tell the whole story.   Answer Question
  • Difference between JDBC and Hibernate   View Answer

I got the offer but there is not a Significant change in my salary. More Responsibilities but very less salary.