Accenture Interview Questions in Leeds, UK

Updated Jul 7, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture (York, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Online interview where you had to record your response to a series of questions, it ranges from around 7 to 12 questions. followed by a few standard HR multiple choice questions at the end. You are given around 30 seconds to prepare your response before it starts recording.

Interview Questions

• self Introduction why accenture? why are you interested in the role? what is your understanding of the role?   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day, for an interview 3 days after. I had little time to prepare. Most of the questions were focused on them (what do we do, services, industries, etc) instead of me. Then there was a short case interview, presenting a business problem and asking me to give solutions.

Interview Questions