Accenture Management Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (College Station, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Sent in my resume via my college's career website and was contacting about setting up an on-campus interview about 2 weeks later. Went in for my interview and it was challenging, but bearable. It was two case interviews, back-to-back and they were 1 hour a piece

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions followed by a case for both interviews   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

Two one-on-one 45 minute case interviews. Besides the interview questions I included, the other questions I read here were spot on. Management Consulting isn't really for me so I can't rate how Accenture compares to other similar companies, but I wanted to stop by and include the questions that I remember from the interview.

Management Consultant Interview

Interview

Several round of interviews, challenging questions about ability to lead and deliver high performance- offer extended with a few days to respond... not the city I wanted originally but overall happy

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Typical case study format with 2 cases, one quant and one qualitatative, both on healthcare. The case giver was very patient and was well prepared in his responses to questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you size the number of stars at a night sky visible to naked eye?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1 Phone interview, 2 Case Intervews, 1 Onsite Interview

Interview Questions

• Do as many practice case studies as possible.   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was first asked to interview after a resume screening. I then had a on-campus interview. It was 1 hour of interview, back-to-back 30 minute cases, with two different interviewers. Both interviews were structured around a case, with 1-2 standard behavioral questions thrown in there. The interviewers were long-term employees of Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Cases were not math heavy, but some basic arithmetic was necessary. One of the cases discussed a turnover ratio and methods of reducing the turnover ratio. I struggled with this because I wasn't fully sure how the ratio worked, and that really hurt my chances of moving towards the next round. Both cases were standard though, and they're looking to see how you think and interact with the interviewer. The cases for the interview were the interviewers' own cases from their clients, with details altered.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Began with recruiting sessions on campus. Submitted a resume, cover letter and transcript. Only one round of interviews, with two interviews each consisting of a case and behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Very math intensive first round interview.

Management Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied online and was offered an interview about three months in advance. Short competency based interview for 1st round. 2nd round was longer and included two separate interviews.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Series of three phone screens and one onsite

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you failed or did not meet a goal and advice you would give yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little room for salary negotiation