Accenture Manager Consulting Technology Interview Questions

2.0

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Phone screen, longer phone screen, in-person interview with HR and 3 others. The questions were extremely generic and not difficult at all. It was actually surprising how little I was tested on my skillsets.

Negotiation

I was asked my requirements and they were met immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy questions, very little expectations. 4 interviews, one with recruiter, one with tech, one with business/management, last with MD. All easy questions. This is for permanent hires. For contractors, it can be more rigorous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Insist on the recruiter going for the maximum level and pay. Experience matters, the more the years of experience, the higher the level, the bigger the pay that can be negociated.

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2010.

Interview

Initial Inter view with the HR representive almost 1and half hours. Then scheduled technical interview and situational interview. After finished both called for the face to face with group/panel interview. This interview is about to know you as a person and same way you need to know whom you are going to report and ask questions. Before they call for the face to face interview, they will discuss your compensation package. That's all

Manager Consulting Technology Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Good, Pleasent. Had 3 interviews with consultants at diffrent level, First to discuss the technical skills and abilities. The next was by a SR. Partnere to discuss the lifestyle. All in all it was good, positive and quick.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but they wanted to know my previous experience   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2008.

Interview

In general, it takes a long time for you to reach the end of line when you try your way via the HR department or even website application process. Nevertheless, this reality changes radically if you seek for an internal recommendation. The number of interviews depends on your level, but in general is about 4 - HR, one pair, next level, final.

Interview Questions

• It is common practice that the candidate is required to work on a case. But still he or she may be required to answer unexpected questions like: how many tennis balls this room can accomodate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are few options left for negotiation once an offer is made. They try to convince you that they have presented the best possible offer considering your seniority in comparison with your future pairs. Still, I was able to raise my initial salary by adjusting the parameter "years of experience in function" - if you do not state in contrary they assume it is your first year of experience in function.