Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Brief, To the point and 3 rounds only. 1 for Technical....2nd for Behavioral....and 3rd for presence of mind.
1 - Application oriented, detail into application's various feature, configuration and Integration
2- How do you approach situation, case study
3 - prompt presentation on any topic of your choice for 5 min.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

Lentghy process. 6 rounds of interview with 2 case interviews , 1 technical, 1 recruiter, 1 situational, 1 behavioural. It took around 4 months to get an offer. They are short of interviewers for managers or may be because of the season.

Interview Questions

• Describes a case where how you will develop a strategy for the case. Really focuses on what parameters you are looking at rather than the actual solution. But having the solution is not ignored.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Hired a long time ago 14 years, remember it being very structured with multiple tiers of interviews with various levels of the company. Required on your feet thinking and communication, values problem solving and listening skills.

Interview Questions

• Asked a number of hypothetical questions some of which were very abstract. Don't remember all the details.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep. Went into job position and responsibilities. Outlined what it takes to be successful in the role. Outlined what would be the next steps in the interview process.

Manager Interview

Interview

Behavioural interview is toughest, bouncer questions asked.

Interview Questions

Not a great company to work with.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Remote, OR) in February 2014.

Interview

They found me on linked in and contacted me about an opportunity. It was helpful to get their insight on my resume and career options. If I'm interested in ever making a change I'll check out their options.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had a total of 5 interviews that included a phone screen, two skills, one case study and final with a partner. Everyone was very professional and courteous. The process took about 6 weeks which was a bit longer due to the holiday break, so I had to be patient.

Negotiation

Do your homework and be reasonable.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Resume was submitted by a former Accenture employee and the entire interview process took 6 rounds from the initial phone screen. Met with two Senior Manager and a Manager for the third round. Once complete, I met with the Managing Director responsible for hiring me into unit and met with the Managing Director in charge of the industry I would be working in. Process was fairly lengthy and it took roughly 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Had a business case on creating a strategy for a specific industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation, I told the Managing Director what I was looking for and they offered that amount. Offer was comparable to two other firms I was interviewing with as well.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Straight forward 3 step process. Screening, skills assessment, closing interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any, the point is to establish whether you can get the job done and whether you'll fit into our executive culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I provided a range, they came back with a number, I came back with a counter and that was it.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I spoke with at least six people during the interview process. It was a bit grueling, to be honest, as all phone interviews were very no-nonsense. When you are interviewing for a manager-level position (or above, I'm guessing), the team assumes that you have the tactical skills to succeed in the position. It's really more a question of personality and whether you will fit in with the Accenture culture. You will be expected to work without too much supervision and to remain motivated without your boss having to constantly check in on you. I interviewed for a role within the marketing communications group. Not too many questions on my background, but more "what would you do in this scenario" questions. Definitely know the business before you go in - I was asked some fairly specific questions.

The HR rep was good about getting back to me quickly with feedback or next steps.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see marcom opportunities within Accenture?
      Why are you interested in working for Accenture?

Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the initial offer was good.