Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

3.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Brief, To the point and 3 rounds only. 1 for Technical....2nd for Behavioral....and 3rd for presence of mind. 1 - Application oriented, detail into application's various feature, configuration and Integration 2- How do you approach situation, case study 3 - prompt presentation on any topic of your choice for 5 min.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2015.

Interview

First contacted by HR for a short screen. Set up for technical screening which was overview about my work and the work the team does. Then had a behavioral interview followed by final video interview with Managing Director. Very streamlined and received offer within a week. My tips - prepare stories based in your experience and research Accenture very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated once - they came back with final offer which was pretty good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Long process. First is an HR interview. If you pass that you will then get a STAR interview (situational). If you pass this psych type test you will then get a functional interview. Assuming you passed all those you will then get an in person interview. 4-6 weeks overall process

Interview Questions

• How would you solve this type of problem on a project?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

Lentghy process. 6 rounds of interview with 2 case interviews , 1 technical, 1 recruiter, 1 situational, 1 behavioural. It took around 4 months to get an offer. They are short of interviewers for managers or may be because of the season.

Interview Questions

• Describes a case where how you will develop a strategy for the case. Really focuses on what parameters you are looking at rather than the actual solution. But having the solution is not ignored.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Hired a long time ago 14 years, remember it being very structured with multiple tiers of interviews with various levels of the company. Required on your feet thinking and communication, values problem solving and listening skills.

Interview Questions

• Asked a number of hypothetical questions some of which were very abstract. Don't remember all the details.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep. Went into job position and responsibilities. Outlined what it takes to be successful in the role. Outlined what would be the next steps in the interview process.

Manager Interview

Interview

Behavioural interview is toughest, bouncer questions asked.

Interview Questions

Not a great company to work with.

Manager Interview

Application

interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview

Initial discussion with the corporate recruiter discussing the job requirements goes fairly clear then followed up with three interviews technical situational and then with the leadership. No clear indication is given whether you are interviewing for the same position which was discussed initially buts it's intended to grill the candidate for resilience so that you could be negotiated down

Interview Questions

Applied for the manager position and in the interview process none of the interviewers mentioned that they felt I need to come is an consultant and grow into a manager. Hence I felt there is no transparency in the process. So not really sure what to expect if you would have to on board. It looked an environment where discovering the policies by accident and surprise would be a norm

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Remote, OR) in February 2014.

Interview

They found me on linked in and contacted me about an opportunity. It was helpful to get their insight on my resume and career options. If I'm interested in ever making a change I'll check out their options.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had a total of 5 interviews that included a phone screen, two skills, one case study and final with a partner. Everyone was very professional and courteous. The process took about 6 weeks which was a bit longer due to the holiday break, so I had to be patient.

Negotiation

Do your homework and be reasonable.