Accenture Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

70 interviews

70 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Accenture.

Hired a long time ago 14 years, remember it being very structured with multiple tiers of interviews with various levels of the company. Required on your feet thinking and communication, values problem solving and listening skills.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a number of hypothetical questions some of which were very abstract. Don't remember all the details.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Manager Interview

Phone interview with HR rep. Went into job position and responsibilities. Outlined what it takes to be successful in the role. Outlined what would be the next steps in the interview process.

Manager Interview

Behavioural interview is toughest, bouncer questions asked.

Interview Questions

Not a great company to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

1st round interview with HR, 2nd round skills interview, 3rd round situational interview. It was a pretty standard process, and they are desperate for people because turnover is so high. Ask careful questions about the number of hours you can expect to work per week, and the type of work you will be doing.

Interview Questions
    • I can't think of any. The interviews were pretty straight forward.   Answer Question
    None. Don't take the signing bonus. It traps you at the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Referred in by contact of a former boss. He said he couldn't hire me in his area yet referred me to people who could. One contacted me. I was flown to Dallas Texas for 4 interviews that were with Senior Executives and Senior Managers. 2 Phone interviews + closing lunch.

Interview Questions
    • They want to mine your mind for previous experience. They will ask you trick questions on ethics.   View Answer
    Say no the first time. Don't beleive in salary bands. I got the top level of the next job level up. Read the book 'Secrets of Six Figure women' and Babcoks other book.

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Was told it was a seven step process. I made it only to #4. Questions were initially very specific to my Resume. Was asked to explain in detail each period of employment in the list. Later on it got to how I handled pressure, adversity etc. Was asked to rate myself on a scale of novice to expert on several things not listed in the job requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining to the HR guys aspects of my previous jobs that these had no clue about. They pretended to understand.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Several rounds of interviews, including a brainstorming session, and lunch with the 12-person team.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to present a new idea in a technical area during the in-person interview. Last minute, they cancelled the presentation, and pulled me into a brainstorming session on a different technical area.   Answer Question
    Relocation is not on the table, but cash bonus is.

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I had a total of 5 interviews that included a phone screen, two skills, one case study and final with a partner. Everyone was very professional and courteous. The process took about 6 weeks which was a bit longer due to the holiday break, so I had to be patient.

Do your homework and be reasonable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Resume was submitted by a former Accenture employee and the entire interview process took 6 rounds from the initial phone screen. Met with two Senior Manager and a Manager for the third round. Once complete, I met with the Managing Director responsible for hiring me into unit and met with the Managing Director in charge of the industry I would be working in. Process was fairly lengthy and it took roughly 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Had a business case on creating a strategy for a specific industry.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of a negotiation, I told the Managing Director what I was looking for and they offered that amount. Offer was comparable to two other firms I was interviewing with as well.

Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Straight forward 3 step process. Screening, skills assessment, closing interview with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any, the point is to establish whether you can get the job done and whether you'll fit into our executive culture.   Answer Question
    I provided a range, they came back with a number, I came back with a counter and that was it.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!