Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Python Developer Interview

Python Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details – One of the Accenture Mumbai team member calls you.
1. 15 minutes of tell me about yourself type telephoinic interview.
2. 1 hour of technical telephonic interview of all aspects of python
3. Again, his collogue take 1 hour of telephonic technical discussion
then 1 month of no communication
4. Suddenly, after 1 month, Accenture team member again calls you and again takes your 15 minutes.
5. then again someone takes 1 hour of technical interview on python and OOP
6. Then they call you to Accenture Mumbai
7. Where you spend whole day doing nothing, at the late afternoon, their project manager joins you. And after 1 hour, he recoomends your resume to HR.
8. Then again silence... no response from HR. No email from either project team member or hr.

Interview Question – They ask every thing related to python.(not meta programming or very advanced stuff)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They said that Accenture has freezed hiring. So the consultant company will hire you.
But you never get calls from either any consultant or Accenture HR.
This whole process is hoax.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview done, awaiting for personal interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – Apitude, Group discussion, Technical Interview, Personal Interview

Interview Question – why you want to join this company   View Answer

Reason for Declining – i got offer from tcs

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2008.

Interview Details – Sr. Executive hiring is mostly thru network and usually involves multiple rounds of discussions before conclusion.

Interview Question – Proven ability of faster integration into the leadership network of large firm   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO NEGOTIATION

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process is not good, you will not come to know about the HR, because everytime you will get different HR for point of contact.

Interview Question – finding a HR   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was first telephonic round and then face to face managerial round at company location.Telephonic was deep technical round and questions were more specific towards technical domain(in my case it was java) telephonic goes with first "tell me about yourself ?", then companies you worked with and experience on technologies.The call goes around 40 minutes.Then they call me up for managerial round which was more generic and we talked about project and technologies.All I can say that they are process oriented as everything goes with process starting from scheduling a call then giving an intimation about managerial round then HR discussion and finally releasing the offer latter.They follow up for everything from start to end.Looking positively to join them.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview Details – The first step was the aptitude which was mostly based on english(comprehensions, grammar, choose the right words to fill in the blanks,antonyms, etc.) and simple mathematics(it was more of logic rather than maths and could be solved without calculations), quantitative.followed by technical and hr rounds.

Interview Question – databases   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was a campus placement drive in my college.We had 3 rounds:
1)aptitude test-was fairly simple and tests basic IQ.180 out of 600 applicants cleared this round
2)Technical round-questions about my extra-curricular activities were asked.Then some questions on database and datawarehouse .Also be prepared to answer questions on your final year project.
3)HR round-Very friendly interviewer; made me very comfortable and asked me questions regarding relocation and shift choices

Interview Question – None actually   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

Interview Details – i was placed at accenture during campus drive in mumbai university. the process of placement was divided into two i.e aggregate from 55-65% students were to face three rounds 1.apti 2. ti 3. hr/pi and aggregate above 65% students(Regular high performance batch) were to face only one round consisting of both technical as well as hr questions.
as my % were above 65 i faced only a single interview.
it was 2 on 1 interview.

questions were as follows
1. tell me something about yourself.
-i started telling from school acads upto my last year engg. and also told about my extraciricular activities, on of which was android application development
2. they told me explain in depth about app development
3. hr question: why do u want to get into accenture(it job) being an electronics student
- i tackeled it by saying my programming skills are better than my electronics skills, lice example was my app development(java programming)
4. final year project
- explained with confidence
5. if selected, would u work at any 8 cities in india
ok thank you...!!

Interview Question – they tried to distract me by cross questioning on my further education
after i finished explaining android thing
Q: whats ur thought on further education(instant change of topic) on app development
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – be confident
be yourself dont try to fool them, yhey will catch it by cross questioning
extra cirricular activities greatly helps

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Technical & Analytical written test followed by HR and final Interview

Interview Question – none of the questions were difficult. Main focus is on communication. Analytical is tested in the wriiten test. For technical, college exams are there.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I could not negociate as I joined as fresher throgh cmpus recruitment. For Laterals Accenture pays good if you can negociate.