Accenture Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

123 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Accenture's interview process is of 3 steps.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR interview

Aptitude test consists of few logic, quantitative Analysis and verbal questions. Studies of entrance exams like GRE or GMAT definitely helps cracking the test.

Next step is the Technical Interview. Interviewer will ask random questions on programming languages, Database, Data structure and previous projects.

The final step is HR interview. In this step interviewer asks questions to get to know you as a human.

If selected, you will have to go through GFT and stream training. In GFT (Green Field Training) employees are given basic idea of all the technologies being used in Accenture.
    After that, for freshers, a stream is assigned and stream training is carried out to make you good at the specific technology.

After training we get calls from different projects for interview. They will ask questions related to your technology. If selected, you will get joining to the project location.

Interview Questions
    • Can we have more than 1 main functions in a class of JAVA?   View Answer
    • Explain in detail the process you followed while doing your final year project in bachelor's.   Answer Question
    • Explain your logic to generate fibonacci series.   Answer Question
    • Logic to print *'s in the shape of diamond with minimum number of for loops in JAVA.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to join Accenture?   Answer Question
    I had to do negotiation with the job location. They gave me joining in a location other than my preferences.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

There were 5 rounds.
    1. Interview by a consultant.
    2. Written test.
    3. Interview with Manager.
    4. Interview with Senior Manager.
    5. Salary negotiations.

The difficulty of the interview reduced with the level. The most difficult was the one with the consultant. Once you clear that, the rest were easy and most of the questions were repeated (to gauge the your willingness to travel, moving to another city, project summaries, etc).

Interview Questions
    • How would you assist a colleague who is not performing so well on the project.   Answer Question
    They offered way more than what I asked for.

SAP SD Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in February 2011.

The interview process was quite smooth and HR panel were great during the interview process. Went through aptitude test first followed by two rounds of interview (Technical and HR). Then joined organisation after 6 months approx.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot recall any difficult question as such but the interview was quite technical   Answer Question
    Simple and easy

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

I was shocked with the utter carelessness & wrong attitude shown. I am 4+ experienced candidate they called repeatedly for sevral days and after pushing them off I was convinced later on to attend the interview & decide if you like the job/culture. I walked in to Vikhroli office where I Face -to-Face interview was to be scheduled, then they asked me to sit outside for a while(1 hour). After repeated requests to the reception about my candidature later the peon came by and asked me to move to a particular room. To my SHOCK , I was directed by the peon to take the interview on a PHONE !!!!!

Thats not all the person on the other side refused to introduce himself & asked to addressed as Sir.
    From the moment the interview began he bragged about and giggled with his colleagues about my career discussions to leave an MNC earlier and join a small firm. I couldnt believe the audacity or the torture, I really wanted to walk away but I dint thinking this might be a one of situation where the PM/Sr Heads must be trying to get a raise out of me. I was left with a very bitter taste as i had to take time off from work on a weekday to attend this interview.

Please dont call people for interview if you cant PLAN THE DAMN THE RIGHT !!

Interview Questions
    • The intervier keeps asking about his specialization & is not interested in the work you do for the current enterprise. HR must have done a really bad job to send my profile for the requirment when it did not match what the project required.   Answer Question

BAD PROCESS

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

It was a Campus recruitment drive. The hiring and Interview process was smooth and without any glitches.
    IQ test was a bit difficult but many got through it, after which we had our technical interviews which went for about 10 mins per head. Once the technical round is done the last hurdle was the HR round which was to be commenced the next day. HR round was good too, they created good repo and made it quite comfortable for the candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Tell me about yourself. Why Accenture. Why shall we select You, Few general technical questions. Few analytical questions. will you be able to relocate to another city. Tell me about yourself. Why Accenture. Why shall we select You, Few general technical questions. Few analytical questions. will you be able to relocate to another city.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Process is very fast. Just one round of interview and received offer letter. However compensation bargaining took time. HR is very co-operative. I had been interviewed via video conference. There were 3 people in the Panel. Interview lasted for 30 mins.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate well before accepting offer. Its paymaster.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Very tiring and lengthy. But at the end brand name matters. But now after 4 years, accenture india is a wasteful thing. My recommendation - do not join accenture india unless you are getting a very huge salary hike - which is very unlikely.

nothing.. it was on-campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

4 rounds - aptitude test, GD, Technical interview and HR round - On the campus hiring, went smooth.
    Was challenging to give 4 rounds in a day - but it was a nice experience to swim through all the rounds and make it at last!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

It was a detailed process consisting of written test followed by one technical discussion with the managers of the domain. After clearing the technical interview HR called & got my HR round done. After some days got mail from them about the selection for the job.

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer asked me to rotate my arm in clockwise & left arm in anti-clockwise direction simultaneously   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!