Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was shocked with the utter carelessness & wrong attitude shown. I am 4+ experienced candidate they called repeatedly for sevral days and after pushing them off I was convinced later on to attend the interview & decide if you like the job/culture. I walked in to Vikhroli office where I Face -to-Face interview was to be scheduled, then they asked me to sit outside for a while(1 hour). After repeated requests to the reception about my candidature later the peon came by and asked me to move to a particular room. To my SHOCK , I was directed by the peon to take the interview on a PHONE !!!!!

Thats not all the person on the other side refused to introduce himself & asked to addressed as Sir.
From the moment the interview began he bragged about and giggled with his colleagues about my career discussions to leave an MNC earlier and join a small firm. I couldnt believe the audacity or the torture, I really wanted to walk away but I dint thinking this might be a one of situation where the PM/Sr Heads must be trying to get a raise out of me. I was left with a very bitter taste as i had to take time off from work on a weekday to attend this interview.

Please dont call people for interview if you cant PLAN THE DAMN THE RIGHT !!

Interview Question – The intervier keeps asking about his specialization & is not interested in the work you do for the current enterprise. HR must have done a really bad job to send my profile for the requirment when it did not match what the project required.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – BAD PROCESS

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Interview Details – It was a Campus recruitment drive. The hiring and Interview process was smooth and without any glitches.
IQ test was a bit difficult but many got through it, after which we had our technical interviews which went for about 10 mins per head. Once the technical round is done the last hurdle was the HR round which was to be commenced the next day. HR round was good too, they created good repo and made it quite comfortable for the candidates.

Interview Question – Everything was smooth as such for me   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Interview Details – Tell me about yourself. Why Accenture. Why shall we select You, Few general technical questions. Few analytical questions. will you be able to relocate to another city. Tell me about yourself. Why Accenture. Why shall we select You, Few general technical questions. Few analytical questions. will you be able to relocate to another city.

Interview Question – Tell me life cycle of an variable in an program.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview Process is very fast. Just one round of interview and received offer letter. However compensation bargaining took time. HR is very co-operative. I had been interviewed via video conference. There were 3 people in the Panel. Interview lasted for 30 mins.

Interview Question – They will ask lot many question but process specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well before accepting offer. Its paymaster.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very tiring and lengthy. But at the end brand name matters. But now after 4 years, accenture india is a wasteful thing. My recommendation - do not join accenture india unless you are getting a very huge salary hike - which is very unlikely.

Negotiation Details – nothing.. it was on-campus.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview Details – 4 rounds - aptitude test, GD, Technical interview and HR round - On the campus hiring, went smooth.
Was challenging to give 4 rounds in a day - but it was a nice experience to swim through all the rounds and make it at last!

Interview Question – situation based questions   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was a detailed process consisting of written test followed by one technical discussion with the managers of the domain. After clearing the technical interview HR called & got my HR round done. After some days got mail from them about the selection for the job.

Interview Question – the interviewer asked me to rotate my arm in clockwise & left arm in anti-clockwise direction simultaneously   Answer Question

Project Management Services Interview

Project Management Services
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

Interview Details – There will be technical round and an aptitude test. Then a final round. Need a excel knowledge and understanding of project management. Need to explain them that you have project management experience in your previous job. Certification like ITIL, Six Sigma, Prince2 might help

Interview Question – PMBOK based questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very bad. One of the worst. Be ready to take a less salary if you want to be in Project Management and dont have any option for job

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details – It ws a campus placement drive.
Aptitude followed by technical & HR interview
in interview basics of java was asked.
Small programs fr string reversal etc were asked aswell.
non CS & IT students were asked wanted to join IT co.

Interview Question – they ask abt warehousing..ruby..ajile & smtimes expect a detailed answer   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Overall interview is good and working experience is also good, Total no. of interview in Accenture is two , One for Technical round and other will be for HR round,

Interview Question – Technical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hr Phase

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!