Accenture Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.9

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

Accenture visited my college campus in Mumbai. Process consisted of following stages:

Written Aptitude Test
    Group Discussion
    Technical Round
    HR Round

All the rounds were very easy. I was asked few OOPS concept, ER Diagram, Database query related questions. Not too tough if you know the basics.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your hobbies. They go through each and everything in your resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary package is standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

IT was an On-campus recruitment. It was a 2 step process : Online Aptitude Test followed by Tech+HR interview.
    Online test was conducted by Aspiring Minds.There were no negative markings.
    The test was of mediocre level.
    The HR+Tech Interview was also easy.
    Questions were regarding your projects done till date.

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

I got a mail from the HR with the details of 1st round of interview. After Rd1, i did not get any communication response despite several mails. After 2 months I got a call back for round 2 which was again a telephonic rd.I was asked several questions in both.Bt interviewer of Rd2 seemed completely disinterested.Most of the questions were QA basics, others were related to automation framework etc.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

I was shocked with the utter carelessness & wrong attitude shown. I am 4+ experienced candidate they called repeatedly for sevral days and after pushing them off I was convinced later on to attend the interview & decide if you like the job/culture. I walked in to Vikhroli office where I Face -to-Face interview was to be scheduled, then they asked me to sit outside for a while(1 hour). After repeated requests to the reception about my candidature later the peon came by and asked me to move to a particular room. To my SHOCK , I was directed by the peon to take the interview on a PHONE !!!!!

Thats not all the person on the other side refused to introduce himself & asked to addressed as Sir.
    From the moment the interview began he bragged about and giggled with his colleagues about my career discussions to leave an MNC earlier and join a small firm. I couldnt believe the audacity or the torture, I really wanted to walk away but I dint thinking this might be a one of situation where the PM/Sr Heads must be trying to get a raise out of me. I was left with a very bitter taste as i had to take time off from work on a weekday to attend this interview.

Please dont call people for interview if you cant PLAN THE DAMN THE RIGHT !!

Interview Questions
    • The intervier keeps asking about his specialization & is not interested in the work you do for the current enterprise. HR must have done a really bad job to send my profile for the requirment when it did not match what the project required.   Answer Question

BAD PROCESS

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Overall interview is good and working experience is also good, Total no. of interview in Accenture is two , One for Technical round and other will be for HR round,

Hr Phase

Skills Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Got a call from their HR department.Person asked if I am available on Saturday.Did not tell anything about the position on his own.I asked when they later on called for the confirmation.It turned out to be Tech Lead and walk-in ( skills interview ). Interviewed just for 10/15 minutes.I guess that is how walk-ins go in services companies.

Were told to wait and have lunch.Post lunch HR executive asked few questions and jotted down details.I was told I would be getting an email asking me to send important documents along with their employment form.And HR executive told they will discuss with the agency(if any) and convey what they can offer.I did get the mail asking me to send documents and form.But never heard back from the the HR.I guess most of the companies here are just after expected CTC.

Wonder if they cannot afford to give a decent hike ; why they call in the first place and waste our time by asking documents and calling for interview.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions.just core java and which domains you have worked on?   Answer Question
    Beware of their skills interview.It seems they don't know what they want;they are just after grabbing resources at cheap rate.Expected CTC seems the sole driving factor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Accenture was a company part of my college campus recruitment. There was a percentage criteria. Student with above 65% did not have to give aptitude test. I fulfilled this criteria so directly had a 1:1 interview. The interview went very smooth. In the beginning he asked me if I would be okay with relocation and then asked me about the company. In the technical section he asked me questions based on my resume. He asked me what is SDLC. What are the steps in SDLC. Which programming language I am most comfortable with. What are the various sorting and searching methods. Asked me to give abstract of my final year engineering project.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty simple except for one which was unexpected: Do you know about cloud computing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

I got shortlisted on the basis of my amcat scores. So, i had to apear for the technical and HR interview directly

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about the basics of c like what are pointers, what is the difference between while and do-while, what is the difference between function overloading & over-riding, what is the execution of if-else loop. In HR, there was a tricky que what is the most innovative thing u have done in your college?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I went for my interview via AMCAT (aptitude)
    Im from a ECE backgroud
    the tech round hey asked genral questions I answered them all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Aptitude test ,Technical Interview ,HR interview ,Result .