Accenture

Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.9

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

1. first interview at University:
    very casual atmosphere, with a consultant
    2. second interview on the phone
    with recruiter, took one month between first interview and phone interview, recruiter seemed not to know about what was discussed at 1. interview
    3. assessment center
    First evening: get to know dinner
    Next Day: Group case, individual case and presentation, personal interview, Profession interview (case about e.g. People and Change, CRM or Financial Services) - challenging but doable
    different recruiters again, they did not seem to know what was communicated at 1st and 2nd interview (e.g. I applied for strategy but was invited for the operations assessment center)
    you get an elaborate feedback right at the end of the day with either a job offer or not

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions, such as What is your biggest weakness? What was your biggest experience of failure?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

I was told that there would be 4 rounds of interview.
    Round 1: Meeting with the Senior Manager -- Discuss your CV, motivation
    Round 2: Online assessment. Numerical and inductive reasoning. You will get practice tests from them
    Round 3: Interview with the HR. This is not an elimination round. Standard HR questions
    Round 4: Interview with the Managing Director. Discuss CV, motivation and he/ she will answer your questions about the company, role or business groups. More like a discussion than an interview.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Very smooth and structured interview process. I found the position via career site and applied. The technical round was quite difficult to answer but overall a very good experience in terms of feedback and timeline

DDA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

Online test: numeric and inductive reasoning
    HR interview: your experience and behavior based questions
    Leadership skills, with examples in detail. You may need to convince the interviewer face to face. The behavior based questions are "What if your boss gives you an assignment which you are not able to meet the deadline?" "What if a client keeps asking you to refine the product, which cost a lot of effort?". Trying to picture yourself as a real consultant may help.

Interview Questions
    • They are looking for people who have a high impact and super strong will   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

I had a initial phone conversation with the company recruiter. She was very helpful and gave me useful tips for the upcoming stages. Then I had the skills test for which you should practice beforehand and concentrate. 3rd stage was interviews. All 3 interviewers were very direct. It was very clear to me at the end why the open positions did not 100% match my qualifications. Overall my experience was pleasant and informative.

Interview Questions
    • At your current position do you define classes?   View Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almere-Stad (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almere-Stad (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Apply online. Send a motivation letter and your CV. HR is contacting you very fast. They send you an online assesment that you need to complete within a week. It's a mathtest and a symboltest. You need to score between a 5 and 8 for both tests. After succesfully complete the tests, HR will invite you for an interview with a senior. This interview is more about the motivition and the testscores. If it's a positive interview, he will inform both HR and the Manager about the interview. This interview is not as serious as the second interview. HR will invite you to talk with the manager. This manager will ask you difficult question and this interview is more of a job interview. After a positive interview, he will inform you about the job offer and that HR is contacting you about all this. HR will send you everything to you mailadres and you can read everything. If you accept the offer, they will send you everything hardcopy to you adress. Sign all the papers and send it back. The other steps are more about internet workspaces and logins. This whole process is 21 days.

Interview Questions
    • Are you aware of the long travels you need to accept when working on a project?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Smooth planning, total duration from first contact to first interview was 1 month. Both the HR people and the consultants/managers are nice. First round consists of 2 discussions, traditional questions, nothing out of common...

Interview Questions
    • So, if you don't want to be an IT specialist, why do you want to work here? Question framed in a bit strong manner to test if the candidate knows what the position would entail...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

There is a test (numeric reasoning and verbal reasoning) and one 1:1 interview. The process is fast. It might take 1-2 weeks. Normally you can start in the beginning of a month or in the middle of a month.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenge you have overcome in the past in detail.   Answer Question
    Mostly about the start date.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Process is not very difficult. Just have to know the basics. Mostly no DS questions asked during the interview. Just related to your skill. mostly what questions and very rarely how questions.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

I had three interviews. In my case there weren't any cases to solve, but mainly questions about the industry I was going work in.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't too much room for negotiation, at my level the salary scale is not very flexible.