Accenture Interview Questions in Netherlands

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The whole process took me 3 weeks. At first, phone interview with HR and standard online tests, second round with your prospect manager and third, last one scheduled for the another day, with head of the department. Both of them took approximately 1 hour. After few days HR called with offer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You will have 1:1 interview with HR, will go through your background and to know your personality is it fit into the team as a consultant. Secondly, will with team manager, who will go through your technical skill test and to ask some questions.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was quite easy. The questions were mostly about soft skills and they gave enough room for explanation of the given answers. I had to wait a long time before they called me back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to improve customer service at DHL, using new technologies?   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1. first interview at University:
    very casual atmosphere, with a consultant
    2. second interview on the phone
    with recruiter, took one month between first interview and phone interview, recruiter seemed not to know about what was discussed at 1. interview
    3. assessment center
    First evening: get to know dinner
    Next Day: Group case, individual case and presentation, personal interview, Profession interview (case about e.g. People and Change, CRM or Financial Services) - challenging but doable
    different recruiters again, they did not seem to know what was communicated at 1st and 2nd interview (e.g. I applied for strategy but was invited for the operations assessment center)
    you get an elaborate feedback right at the end of the day with either a job offer or not

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, such as What is your biggest weakness? What was your biggest experience of failure?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Interview

I was told that there would be 4 rounds of interview.
    Round 1: Meeting with the Senior Manager -- Discuss your CV, motivation
    Round 2: Online assessment. Numerical and inductive reasoning. You will get practice tests from them
    Round 3: Interview with the HR. This is not an elimination round. Standard HR questions
    Round 4: Interview with the Managing Director. Discuss CV, motivation and he/ she will answer your questions about the company, role or business groups. More like a discussion than an interview.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Interview

Very smooth and structured interview process. I found the position via career site and applied. The technical round was quite difficult to answer but overall a very good experience in terms of feedback and timeline

DDA Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2014.

Interview

Online test: numeric and inductive reasoning
    HR interview: your experience and behavior based questions
    Leadership skills, with examples in detail. You may need to convince the interviewer face to face. The behavior based questions are "What if your boss gives you an assignment which you are not able to meet the deadline?" "What if a client keeps asking you to refine the product, which cost a lot of effort?". Trying to picture yourself as a real consultant may help.

Interview Questions

• They are looking for people who have a high impact and super strong will   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a initial phone conversation with the company recruiter. She was very helpful and gave me useful tips for the upcoming stages. Then I had the skills test for which you should practice beforehand and concentrate. 3rd stage was interviews. All 3 interviewers were very direct. It was very clear to me at the end why the open positions did not 100% match my qualifications. Overall my experience was pleasant and informative.

Interview Questions

• At your current position do you define classes?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Almere-Stad (Netherlands)) in February 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Send a motivation letter and your CV. HR is contacting you very fast. They send you an online assesment that you need to complete within a week. It's a mathtest and a symboltest. You need to score between a 5 and 8 for both tests. After succesfully complete the tests, HR will invite you for an interview with a senior. This interview is more about the motivition and the testscores. If it's a positive interview, he will inform both HR and the Manager about the interview. This interview is not as serious as the second interview. HR will invite you to talk with the manager. This manager will ask you difficult question and this interview is more of a job interview. After a positive interview, he will inform you about the job offer and that HR is contacting you about all this. HR will send you everything to you mailadres and you can read everything. If you accept the offer, they will send you everything hardcopy to you adress. Sign all the papers and send it back. The other steps are more about internet workspaces and logins. This whole process is 21 days.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the long travels you need to accept when working on a project?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Smooth planning, total duration from first contact to first interview was 1 month. Both the HR people and the consultants/managers are nice. First round consists of 2 discussions, traditional questions, nothing out of common...

Interview Questions

• So, if you don't want to be an IT specialist, why do you want to work here? Question framed in a bit strong manner to test if the candidate knows what the position would entail...   Answer Question