Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture
- Associate Software Engineer (661)
- Analyst (268)
- Software Engineer (234)
- Consultant (215)
- Senior Software Engineer (157)
- Business Analyst (149)
- Systems Integration Consultant (117)
- Intern (99)
- Manager (89)
- Technology Consulting Analyst (72)
- Management Consultant (59)
- Systems Integration Analyst (59)
- Senior Manager (50)
- Team Lead (47)
- Senior Consultant (44)
- ASE (42)
- Management Consulting Analyst (40)
- Consulting Analyst (38)
- Project Manager (38)
- Technology Analyst (35)
- Systems Analyst (35)
- Software Developer (33)
- Technology Consultant (32)
- SAP Consultant (30)
- Systems Integration Consulting Analyst (29)
- Financial Analyst (26)
- Programmer (25)
- Data Analyst (24)
- Client Financial Management Analyst (23)
- Senior Programmer (23)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in September 2015.
Applied through Accenture website, after 1 week got calls from HR Team discussed about experiences, and interview process later she asked me very basic competitive questions like why should we hire you? what makes you to apply for Accenture? what is your current rate and how much you are expecting.
- Tell me about your experiences, What is the challenging situation you faced, what is your strength, Why should we hire you? 1 Answer
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in April 2015.
1) telephonic interview It's very cool, questions related to ur experience and achievements, she was very friendly ). 2) technical test iKM Java 6 test its bit tough, don't wirry abt the timings, accuracy is more important. Don't skip the answers unless u r not completely unaware of it. Read SCJP6 book by kaithy Sierra.) 3) Personal interview : It's a face to face interview in NewCastle (in few days..)
- What was the biggest achievement in ur work? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2015.
Applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks asking to take part in a telephone interview the following week. This was more asking a few different situations ive been in and got around them and also queries on my experience. This was then followed 2 weeks later by an invite to a face to face interview the following week. Attended and was interviewed by 3 people. One a manager, another who works on the similar role and another who was an expert in the area of business along as known knowledge of the HR benefits. I was asked questions firstly about what i knew about the company so its vital like any interview to do your homework and know a couple of case studies. Springing up a few facts and figures went down brilliantly and was then asked more about my experience and knowledge. I was contacted the next day and offered the position which I accepted.
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in September 2014.
Hello all, I applied for test analyst position at Accenture NewCastle upon tyne online. Got called next day for a telephonic interview. Which was next working day and went quiet good , my interviewer was a lovely lady. She asked general behavioural questions which you can easily google. I prepared all my answers in advance thinking about job/ university situations which I had to handle recently. Replied confidently. She told me that I was confident too. In the interview email sent from Accenture it was written that I will get know the outcome of my first interview within 10 working days. Still waiting for any response.
- Not really, but they will ask for the outcome of any actions that you might have taken in a situation Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review