Accenture Interview Questions in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Hello all,
                    I applied for test analyst position at Accenture NewCastle upon tyne online. Got called next day for a telephonic interview. Which was next working day and went quiet good , my interviewer was a lovely lady. She asked general behavioural questions which you can easily google. I prepared all my answers in advance thinking about job/ university situations which I had to handle recently. Replied confidently. She told me that I was confident too. In the interview email sent from Accenture it was written that I will get know the outcome of my first interview within 10 working days. Still waiting for any response.

Interview Questions
    • Not really, but they will ask for the outcome of any actions that you might have taken in a situation   Answer Question