Accenture Interview Questions in Noida

2.9

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

- IQ Test
    - Personality Test
    - Technical Skill Test
    - Personal Interview

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The regular;
      - Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      - Why do you think company policies are important?
      - Other technical questions regarding C/C++, Java, RDBMS, etc
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

The interview panel was young but very calmed out.
    Questions asked were not very difficult in level. Normal C, C++ questions, very basic codes

All the best

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

it was a campus recruitment drive ,online aptitude test was there ,after that 2 round of interviews hr and technical .

Interview Questions
    • they asked me whats your favorite subject i told signal & system ,then they asked about give me one practical example of it   View Answer

Accounts F&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

interview , resume check and accounts knowldge

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Since, it was a campus placement, we were well informed about al the processes by Accenture officials

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

Aptitude test , GD , PI rounds

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

In the interview they are looking for people with good communication skills, analytical skills and also an in depth knowledge of the subject.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Telephone round,Personal Interview followed by background check for educational and professional details.Never pay any consultancy or HR solution companies for a job at Accenture,there are many fraud HR agencies claiming to be an IT staff solution company which takes a sum from the candidates claiming to offer them a job at Accenture and then gets them a job at a Call center or any other BPO

Interview Questions
    • Depends on the process you are gonna work for.For say if you working for supply chain management,supply related questions would be asked   View Answers (2)
    Salary,it purely depends whether you are on contract basis or directly employed by Accenture.If you have previous experience in BPO Industry,you would probably be hired directly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

first we had a written test , after clearing the written test , there was another business related test consisting of 40 questions , then we had HR and Technical interview after that there was a telephonic round in which we were given a sheet of paper and we wer asked to read some sentences from the paper and some passages.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

Accenture hire through walk in interviews and through consultancies , You can either submit your resume on accenture portal . In this case you will get a call from HR and they will conduct a telephonic interview round .

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!