Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

Interview Details – - IQ Test
- Personality Test
- Technical Skill Test
- Personal Interview

Interview Question – No difficult questions. The regular;
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Why do you think company policies are important?
- Other technical questions regarding C/C++, Java, RDBMS, etc
  Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview panel was young but very calmed out.
Questions asked were not very difficult in level. Normal C, C++ questions, very basic codes

All the best

Interview Question – Coding on Pointers   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details – it was a campus recruitment drive ,online aptitude test was there ,after that 2 round of interviews hr and technical .

Interview Question – they asked me whats your favorite subject i told signal & system ,then they asked about give me one practical example of it   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Negotiation Details – Average

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview Details – Since, it was a campus placement, we were well informed about al the processes by Accenture officials

Interview Question – Why your marks are low and continuously depreciating?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

Interview Details – Aptitude test , GD , PI rounds

Interview Question – Nothing unusual technical as well as HR questions   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Interview Details – In the interview they are looking for people with good communication skills, analytical skills and also an in depth knowledge of the subject.

Interview Question – What stuck u on our website at the first glance?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone round,Personal Interview followed by background check for educational and professional details.Never pay any consultancy or HR solution companies for a job at Accenture,there are many fraud HR agencies claiming to be an IT staff solution company which takes a sum from the candidates claiming to offer them a job at Accenture and then gets them a job at a Call center or any other BPO

Interview Question – Depends on the process you are gonna work for.For say if you working for supply chain management,supply related questions would be asked   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Salary,it purely depends whether you are on contract basis or directly employed by Accenture.If you have previous experience in BPO Industry,you would probably be hired directly.

Noida (India)

I interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Interview Details – first we had a written test , after clearing the written test , there was another business related test consisting of 40 questions , then we had HR and Technical interview after that there was a telephonic round in which we were given a sheet of paper and we wer asked to read some sentences from the paper and some passages.

Interview Question – it was regarding a C program.   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Accounting Analyst
Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

Interview Details – Accenture hire through walk in interviews and through consultancies , You can either submit your resume on accenture portal . In this case you will get a call from HR and they will conduct a telephonic interview round .

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!