Accenture Oracle Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2014

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

two technical round and one hr round first round telephonic secound round in person first round qus are easy secound round interview qus difficult hr interview asking about the salary

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Oracle Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

I applied for an Oracle developer position in Accenture (UK), on the 28th of Dec 2010.
    Two days later, I received a phone call from a HR representative saying Accenture would like to schedule a HR interview with me. We scheduled it for the 5th of Jan 2011.

The interview basically followed a template and my answers were typed in as I gave them.
    We went over my CV first, followed by some basic behavioral scenario based questions.
    I was then told I would receive an email within the next few working days.

On the 8th of Jan, I received an email from IKM (I believe a third party assessment partner) with a link to take an online assessment.

Now note, the job specification/technical skills required were clearly listed in the job advert.
    The technical skills required for this role were Oracle PL/SQL, data warehousing, analytical functions, Oracle partitioning, referential integrity concepts/implementations etc.

There was NO mention of Oracle Forms and Reports.

So lo and behold! I was completely taken aback when I started getting question after question from Forms and Reports!

I thought there must've been some mistake since I was a Oracle PL/SQL developer, I didn't know Forms and Reports and I had already listed all my skills clearly in my CV and repeated it over the phone during the HR interview as well.

I wrote back to Accenture asking about this but didn't get a response.
    A few days later I just received an auto generated email saying "following careful consideration, we're unable to make you an offer of employment."

I say automation in the hiring process is great! but Accenture really needs to check theirs.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about my previous role including team size and dynamics and any difficult situation I had to deal with.   Answer Question

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Everything was accurate on time ..
    I had 1st round of telephonic interview from Banglore, then 2nd round within 1 week again from Banglore. After that i recieve a mail/call to submit all the required documents.
    Upto this they are very fast and punctual but after submitting docmunet there was no reply from Accenture and in April I recieved a mail that my profile has been archived and i can reapply in Accenture.

I put my resume again and went through same process in July . I have submitted all my documnets and waiting for their call.

Don't know what is the problem with the recruitmrnt team in Accenture they communicate well till documnet collection but after that they disappear.