Accenture

Very Difficult Interview

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – It was a very impressive interview. The HR and interviewers are very friendly. The questions were very difficult but interesting.

Interview Question – There was a Serious Game part that involves reading comprehension, choice making, writing, etc that was very difficult. According to the HR when I asked feedback after I got the refusal, it was where I failed.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interview exprience within Accenture is evolving year after year : recently, for new joiners, the process is made of 3 main activities.

The first one is an online test where numerical and logical quesitons are asked. Nothing crazy but it enables a first filter.

The second one is the main one. It's a full day within Accenture, xhere you have 3 steps. First step is a motivation interview (classic). The second one is a "group play", where a situation is given to a group of 4/5 people that has to solve the issue as a group. A great ooportunity to see how you position yourself in a group... The last step is a "stand-alone case study" where you, alone, havec to solve a case study.

The third activity (and last one) is an interview with an Accenture partner. Most of the time, if you're at this step, you'll be hired...

Negotiation Details – No negociation for new joiners. Salaries are based on your education.

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2009.

Interview Details – 1) Read and comment 3 news
2) Oral presentation about a personal or professional project
3) Motivation interview
4) Partner interview

Interview Question – Inexpected questions when oral presentation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was called from the office in Paris to attend to a company presentation and then to an interview. The phone screening went very well, the recruiter seemed very satisfied with all my answers. I asked if travel expenses to the recruitment sessions are refunded and he responded that he has to ask his supervisor. In the end he told me I have to choose between 2 dates and as I was unsure, he offered to call me back the second day. An automatic email arrived then stating that they don't have available positions for my profile.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – The first step of the hiring process is a half-day that consists in 3 main tests. The first one is a group case study (in team of 4+) where you're being observed and obviously you are expected to 'take the lead'. Then you have a standard motivation interview with a consultant. The last test is an individual case study (limited time) on a computer, which looks like a game but is not and where you're expected to take the right decisions etc.

Interview Question – Nothing was really difficult, there are no technical questions. I guess it's best to review some case studies though. You don't get a feedback on your tests.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in September 2008.

Interview Details – 2 interviews with senior manager and then 1 interview with a partner.

Interview Question – Your motivation, what you bring to Accenture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard salary framework, no nego.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Systems Integration Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview Details – 2 to 3 interviews. The first two are with managers and the last one with a senior executive.
The first interview is motivation/candidate profile driven. In the second interview, the candidate is asked to perform a presentation that he'd prepared beforehand. The interviewer records the calrity& the structure of the presentation.

Negotiation Details – The salary is fixed based on the candidate school. No negotiation for new comers.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – 3 cases interview + 1 HR interview. Be prepared as you do for the strategy firms.

Interview Question – Some cases are difficult. Example: how many balls in a car?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Interview Details – They were very friendly with me. First, they presented their company for half an hour. After that we did two interviews, one of motivation and a case study. Finally, we had to write a little sintesis of a given text, in 10 lines. It was a very pretty building, and workers were very kind within us.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Accenture?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Technology Consulting Analyst
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in November 2007.

Interview Details – There was a general session where the company was presented and then candidates were called on turns. Two interviews were done, the first one was a presentation of something you had to prepare yourself along with visual aids. The second interview was with a consultant which evaluated what areas you wre interested in. Finally, a third interview with a senior executive took place, once again to check your competences and your work preferences within the group.

Interview Question – None really, no surprises nor destabilization questions were asked. It was a normal process, what you would expect normally.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation in France is done according to the school you graduated from. There is a minimum level, a maximum and an average. By default you are offered the minimum. Make sure you clarify from the beginning and you specify well the school you attended to and start negotiating from that point on.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!