Accenture

Average Difficulty
28 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – written test, group discusion, personal, HR interview

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – I had to appear for 2 interview rounds on the same day, consisting of a technical interview and a personal interview.

Interview Question – Tell me something about the difficulties you faced in your adolescent years.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst

I interviewed at Accenture in April 2009.

Interview Details – Process was easy and smooth. The technical and the HR round was good.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions....   Answer Question

Harrisburg, PA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

Interview Details – As a first round of interview, I was interviewed on the technical PeopleSoft and it was really a good interview. The interviewer seemd to be very learned and most of the questions were that of practical applications relegated and high level desig related unlike other employers who ask definitions and error codes. Later I was said that the HR will contact me. After more than 2 weeks I was contacted for the managerial round. The managerial round is where they decide which career level you fist in. They ask mostly process oriented questions and about career aspirations. This is generally taken by the some senior manager. After this round of interview I was contacted by HR rep to discuss on the salary and offer. The Hr experience was really awesome. One thing is they always talk win-win. You will be paid appropriately if you are really deserve.

Interview Question – It was related to the business process of PeopleSoft module and more of a how do you deal at client location   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Do not worry about the salary as most of their salary are calculated by a tool and they will always give you a figure to match your expectation at first instance. Always check about the designation and position that you will be given. Generally Accenture tries to put you at a level lesser than what you are now as they have a perception that accenture's Snior software engineer is equal to a Team lead in other organizations.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview was pretty easy. Interviewer asked basic questions about Java and OOP including interfaces, objects, abstract classes, and collections. He also asked other questions about what was on my resume like servlets and web development. It went pretty well as I was contacted later in the day for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was alright, but I could tell that the three people interviewing me wanted to be there. A few more skills questions were asked along with questions pertaining to the company. The Sr. Executive didn't say much at all and either wasn't impressed or didn't want to be there.

Interview Question – What is meant by inversion of control?   View Answer

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – The first round is telephonic interview and it is behavioral interview . Interviewer asks questions related to leadership, team work. The second round is technical which is face to face with manager and they ask you technical questions. The third round is HR , HR discusses the company's policies and salary . HR also ask the competency question which were asked in first round. After that HR also tells how long the process will take to notify you the results.

Interview Question – What have you done in your last project or what was your role in the project?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through employee referal and got a call . Interview is quite simple they checked all the basics and got selected.

Interview Question – There is no such question. Basically the checked all fundamentals. No tricky questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good not much negotiated as they offered good

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was placed from Campus. 3 step process. Aptitude -> Tech (general) -> HR

Interview Question – An easy interview. No Curve balls   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not too much of negotiation as it was a campus job. So took what was provided

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview for experienced

Interview Question – Why do you want to join this company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Got a call from placement consultancy, visited the accenture office in gurgaon. Had a very hectic day as i had to wait for 4-5 hours for HR interview. Everything was done in same day except release of offer letter. They asked to submit the documents which i did, and still iam waiting for offer letter.

Interview Question – Long wait for HR interview   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!